Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you all are going to be really tired of me disputing the report.
I just can't shake the feeling that it was NOT natural causes but a killing or suicide due to the circumstances and how close it was to him being about to be questioned again about CV death and the day BEFORE TD body to be exhumed.
Nope... I just don't believe it.
I know I should believe legal reports, but my gut instinct just says, NO
JMO

I really wonder who reported that he was complaining for a week prior to his death..... could it start with an L? MOO

Don’t know if you’re talking to me, but I’m not disputing he died of two pulmonary embolisms, I’m just questioning how he got them.

Secondly, can’t we disagree without belittling? I think it is easy to state a different opinion without being rude.

Definitely not directed at you. In fact, you came with facts and figures earlier, and I responded in kind.. Let the facts speak for themselves!

More importantly, what I said in the quoted text was not directed at any individual. I take issue at times with the logical or factual ground of an argument, or a class of argument, but not with the person expressing it. I hope I have not in any way belittled you or anyone. I think ad hominem attacks are the surest sign of a weak character and a weak argument, which is why I don't engage in them. If I have made anything seem personal, I sincerely apologize, as that was not my intent. I will work on softening my tone.

QUOTE FROM FUZZYBUTTER- also check EIN everyday. They have consistently had the best coverage of this entire mess. I am disturbed that they may be running interviews by law enforcement before publication. Do you know this as fact? This is not how journalism works. I will be very disappointed in Nate and crew if this is true. The in-depth interviews that EIN has presented are not presented as verified truth. These interviews are each persons perspective. If MP, or MG lies in their interview so be it. The information may be fact checked and/or analyzed later. If the MP interview was fact checked we would have seen very little of that interview.

EXACTLY---I believe Nate Eaton has a great rapport with the local LE and probably the FBI, by now in this case.
I am guessing he ran the interviews by LE just to be sure that there would not be anything mentioned that could jeopardize the case against LVD and CD-- Nate would not want that and neither would we.
Great rapport and getting approval from law enforcement are two completely different things. A free press does not have any government constraints on it. We all think Nate is a great guy and great reporter, but that does not mean he is working with LE and letting them dictate what he does and does not publish. If that was true he needs to get out journalism and do PR for LE. It is a dangerous situation when any government agency dictates what and how media reports on something.

Last edited:
I hope this doesn't violate any rule. Nanny statement to cops on Lori Vallow

Note: this is NOT the news story, this is her actual verbatim written statement to the police, as obtained by Fox13, that contains a little more detail than the news story does. I found this on lawandcrime.com

Way late to the game on this one, but thank you for posting this. I had a crazy busy day trying to catch up on life, and over did it a bit. I’m just logging in and seeing posts. Thank you for this! I imagine I have a lot of catching up to do!

I’m still catching up, long day, and that will take me a bit. I can go back and check myself but if anyone remembers off hand please let me know. I recall either in the interviews I watched or transcripts here that when MP was discussing her Vegas wedding to IP, she said “I think” it was so and so chapel. I think that she said “I think” or something indicating she didn’t recall the name of the chapel she was married in.
If I am remembering this right and she said that, it’s giving me a lot to think about regarding her quick marriage to a man who ended up deciding to wear a wire, and Alex’s quick marriage as well.
Trying to figure out why these 4 married so quickly. And not remembering where you were married stands out to me.
Jmo

The theory is that the Jeep was left in AZ after LVD and the kids moved to Idaho. Then on 19 Sep Chad flew to Mesa AZ and drove it back to Rexburg. Then around 30 Sep the spare tire and back seat were removed and Alex drove it back to AZ to take a shot at Brandon, then fled back to Idaho with it. It was not confiscated until November.

The theory about the Jeep being left and picked up later arose in the course of trying to reconcile the accounts of MG, the babysitter, and the person who chatted with Chad on the flight to Mesa. The theory is plausible in that it is consistent with the existing evidence but it is not proven because there are no sighting, pictures, etc. to substantiate it. Hope this clarifies things.
No offense DI, but I think it should be pointed out that "The theory" you mention is your own theory, not everybody's theory. It's quite possible that Tylee's Jeep was not left behind in AZ.

If the Jeep was brought up, it's possible that AC then drove it back down sometime between when JJ was last seen (9/23) and the attempt on BB's life (10/2).

I wish there was a way we could determine whether AC and/or CD ever completed one-way-only air travel (either direction) between the two states, and if so, on what date(s)? I'm sure that AZ LE eventually got around to looking into the possibility (was that too sarcastic?). Jmo

Edited because, duh

It was discussed a few days ago that toxicology basically needs to know what it is looking for when it comes to an unknown poison. I, personally, was not disputing the ME report at all, but I am unsure if the ME knew of a substance to screen for at the time.

The timing of AC's death was just too convenient. I have even wondered if additional information might have been withheld from the public in that initial report, or that something could show up if a toxin in another one of the victims is found to screen for.

While perfectly legitimate that the immediate cause of death was pulmonary thrombosis, the report does not explain what caused the pulmonary thrombosis. (This is similar to the controversy on how to list recent deaths from Covid-19 when there was a different immediate cause of death, for example, was it Covid-19 or a stroke that caused the death?)

JMO

I hear you -- this is where I wish we had a medical examiner on WS!

OK, brace yourself, I'm about to admit my humanity and that my thinking is evolving here. I agree that there are a number of things you're not going to find unless you're looking for them. And I admit that my own "suspension of disbelief" is based largely on stats and the fact that I don't think our primary actors in this case are smart enough or lucky enough to have killed a trucker in a way that would seem totally compatible with his undiagnosed medical condition that they didn't know about.

BUT, that said, I have read stuff nonstop all afternoon, bouncing back and forth between work (ha), this forum, and a bunch of NIH research. Most recently some stuff on autopsies and DVT. I am starting to think it will really boil down to a detailed tox screen, no matter what the DVT evidence is. Because guess what? The number of undiagnosed DVT cases who die below age 60 is startlingly high. What I'm saying is that if they did a second autopsy on AxC, I think it likely they would find evidence of DVT, and it STILL wouldn't mean he wasn't poisoned.

It will be morbidly ironic if he WAS poisoned, and the perpetrator just managed to get lucky enough to kill him with the same thing he might have died of a little later on anyway.

(edited for spelling and grammar)

Last edited:
I really wonder who reported that he was complaining for a week prior to his death..... could it start with an L? MOO
Well, in a few reports it said that the ME report shows that detectives wrote that COX complained of shortness of breath about a week before dying. it does not say WHO told the detectives that info.
I have just read up on about 10 different news articles plus the ME report and nowhere does it say WHO told detectives that he had trouble breathing in the week prior to dying.
**I did find this little tidbit NOTEWORTHY however in one of the reports**
"At the bottom of Cox’s medical exam report, Wallis included how the opinions “are amendable to change should new, reliable and pertinent information come to light.”"***

***Side note- That transcript of the 911 call from ZP son is one of the strangest 911 calls I have ever heard.
He doesn't know Alex last name, he calls Alex his mother's Boyfriend even though he is married to his mother and is actually his Step-dad, he talks about the feces all around Alex body, and said that Alex is making a "whoo. whoo noice."
Medical examiner says Alex Cox had blood clots in his lungs and died of natural causes | East Idaho News

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been posted before, but you can read the actual autopsy on Alex's death below if you like. Perhaps he did die of natural causes, but it's easy to be suspicious because so many people were dying around that time.

READ: The medical examiner and toxicology reports on Alex Cox | East Idaho News

@Nurse Gen I do not want to put you on the spot AT ALL with this! Can you help us with this report at all?

I don’t understand the conditions described. Or point me in the right direction?
Again, not putting you on the spot to have an answer or answers.

Read through the lens of speculation from this forum, the book is *full* of ~interesting and ~ironic quotes, too. About the tormented soul of a man who killed his wife. About cremation not fully incinerating bones and teeth. About baby bodies haunting him. About bodies deserving to rest in peace and never be moved/reburied.

Oh, and Chad had this to say about a widowed man visiting his dead wife's grave:

"Then one day while at Karen's grave, Don heard her voice! She told him she was doing fine in heaven and that he needed to get back to living a normal life again. She said his grief was actually hindering her on the other side, and she had received permission to speak to him."

Huh. Sounds familiar. Wonder if Karen guided Don to a new wife/blessed a quick marriage, too. (JMO, MOO)
I don’t understand why men kill women. Or mothers kill children. But apparently both do. Totally not getting sentimental but glad people here care about them both. Great site. It gives me comfort to really see that so many people care about victims and justice.

I hear you -- this is where I wish we had a medical examiner on WS!

OK, brace yourself, I'm about to admit my humanity and that my thinking is evolving here. I agree that there are a number of things you're not going to find unless you're looking for them. And I admit that my own "suspension of disbelief" is based largely on stats and the fact that I don't think our primary actors in this case are smart enough or lucky enough to have killed a trucker in a way that would seem totally compatible with his undiagnosed medical condition that they didn't know about.

BUT, that said, I have read stuff nonstop all afternoon, bouncing back and forth between work (ha), this forum, and a bunch of NIH research. Most recently some stuff on autopsies and DVT. I am starting to think it will really boil down to a detail tox screen, no matter what the DVT evidence is. Because guess what? The number of undiagnosed DVT cases who die below age 60 is startlingly high. What I'm saying is that if they did a second autopsy on AxC, I think it likely they would fine evidence of DVT, and it STILL wouldn't mean he wasn't poisoned.

It will be morbidly ironic if he WAS poisoned, and the perpetrator just managed to get lucky enough to kill him with the same thing he might have died of a little later on anyway.

exactly..... that’s the question not enough testing was done... way to many questions...

We notice.

And I don’t like that MG is trying to atone for her “sins” by writing the letter publicly. It’s all done to cover for HERSELF. She appears very fake to me, as does MP (and, as you said, “everyone associated with Lori”.
I agree, she is desperate to be free from her own guilt. If God spoke to so much after the murders WHY didn’t he speak to her AT ALL BEFORE the murders. She knows more than she is saying and her guilt is killing her. She needs to be free from it, blaming it on Satan is what she thinks will excuse her passive, participation in a couple who were outright having an affair.

I have the same right to reply to anything that you do. This is an open forum. (12 hours later). Jmo
Thank you. I think this post is a reference to an exchange with me. I may be wrong, like I said I’m late to the game today.
That said, it’s ok. Did I like it? No. Did I read into it? Yes.
But in the end like someone posted earlier. Imo this is family. And sometimes family gets snarky, and sometimes family perceives snarky. I’m going with that! And I think I’m going to keep believing best intentions :) I need to.
And grateful you guys are here. Differing opinions and all. Thank you @CSIDreamer
MOO because I love that I get to say MOooo in my head lol

DBM Because it turns out, I don't know everything I think I know ;)
Ha! Sorry going backwards through the thread, it seems to help me catch up faster on developments.
But this... this is my life motto lol!! Gave me a true laugh out loud moment. Thank you.
Awesome.
And of course MOO
LOL-- our motto around here is
"you don't know what you don't know."
We say it all the time LOL

Ha! Sorry going backwards through the thread, it seems to help me catch up faster on developments.
But this... this is my life motto lol!! Gave me a true laugh out loud moment. Thank you.
Awesome.
And of course MOO

I laughed too. I think I come across sometimes like I take myself very seriously (hint: I don't). I read 887's DBM comment and just started giggling because it was so thoroughly relatable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214