Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didn't know the kids or even that they existed, how did they end up buried on his property?

Also, when he told LE he didn't know her very well, he had been married to her for 3 weeks by that point.

Regarding the light and dark email, it is not hearsay and has been published by EIN IIRC. Have a search in the media thread, unless someone can quickly find it and post it maybe.

I will take a look for that email. Thank you.

That thought crossed my mind also, like it's where they bury things. SMH.

Do the fake owls work?

We have real ones living in my neighborhood. One tried to pick up our chiweenie. Talons skewered his innards, and we had to put him down. Poor little guy. :(
OT
Oh my, awful. I live in the woods and when my small toddler gs came to visit I was glued to him outside for that reason. ( think I was being paranoid) I have a fake owl perched over my strawberry patch. I guess it works, I have strawberries.o_O

Last edited:
I would imagine keeping them stored would cause even more complications. Do we know if Tylee's remains were burned? The neighbor said that the first bonfire happened shortly after Tammy's death. Maybe on that occasion evidence was destroyed related to her death.

But then where were they before that first bonfire? The storage unit? Still alive? The condo? So much we still don't know about this case. I think it is going to be horrific.

Re bonfires... I always thought that these bonfires could be either CD burning bodies or maybe his kids having fun. Correct me if i'm wrong but some of them moved into the house after Tammy died, right? I know young people love having big bonfires... the bigger the better. I lived beside a neighbour who had adult kids and whenever they would visit they had big fires in the middle of the night. Of course you would also hear laughter and chatter and it was clear that this was young people having fun. But here is the thing... If it was indeed his children having bonfires then when the neighbour's statement was released regarding the unusual fires, i would think the kids would come forward and straighten things out. JMO MOO

Honestly, I keep waiting for a statement from LVD about her sadness about finding her kids. (Don't beat me up guys) I just mean something to the effect of I am deeply saddened at learning confirmation of the deaths. Just something, even through her Attorney acknowledging that yes she has received confirmation and that she is sad. She doesn't have to say more (I am sure her Atty is advising her not to say anything) but still.
It just feels even more abrasive than the whole "That's great" comment to reporters when they told her people are praying for the safe return of her children.
Even more "disconnecting" behavior to me. She has been "disconnected" for quite some time it would appear, and only wants to connect to CD. Her entire world keeps shrinking, people disappear and die and it's just CD & LVD against the world.
She was disconnecting and elevating herself when she did the podcast about how her children must go through pain to be successful. MP said she hadn't spoken to LVD since December (not sure that is true).

This.

I'm one of those folks who find it hard to believe LVD and CD actually believe the end-times/zombie stuff they do, rather than pretending to embrace the beliefs to exploit gullible people and justify their selfish actions

If LVD actually believes her kids were spiritually 'killed' by zombies and the end times start next month, she may be trusting that things are going to somehow work out so she'll be free to take up her role as end-times goddess. Bit of a drag possibly having to face it with no time for a hair and wardrobe update...

Seriously, I think there's a very real possibility she'll go off the edge and end up being declared mentally unfit.

Re bonfires... I always thought that these bonfires could be either CD burning bodies or maybe his kids having fun. Correct me if i'm wrong but some of them moved into the house after Tammy died, right? I know young people love having big bonfires... the bigger the better. I lived beside a neighbour who had adult kids and whenever they would visit they had big fires in the middle of the night. Of course you would also hear laughter and chatter and it was clear that this was young people having fun. But here is the thing... If it was indeed his children having bonfires then when the neighbour's statement was released regarding the unusual fires, i would think the kids would come forward and straighten things out. JMO MOO

What happened to the bedding on which TD died? I wonder.
JMO

That same Jeep was seized from Vallow in November. Police noted, "It is significant that the vehicle (Tylee) regularly drove was still in Rexburg nearly two months after the last known sighting of (Tylee)." Mother of missing Idaho children told police her friend had her son. The friend said she was asked to lie.

Complete affidavit is here: READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

This is what bothers me: We know Lori was under surveillance since November 1st 2019 because of the attempted shooting of BB. At the time of writing this affidavit the police knew Tylee had been missing since September 8th 2019. So by saying the Jeep had been seized "nearly two months" after her disappearance means that police must have seized it in early November and not during the search warrants executed at the end of November. Do fellow sleuthers think that this points to the jeep being abandoned somewhere or do you think that LV and crew would have continued their bizarre behavior even though they knew the police were actively investigated them and had served a search warrant on them for the jeep? Curious for input, TIA!!!
RSBM
I think the significance of the jeep being seen in Rexburg in early November is that, at that time, LV was telling people that Tylee was going to university somewhere else. The existence of the jeep at LV's own home is a strong piece of evidence that was a lie, and Tylee was dead.

By the time the jeep was seized in late November, LV knew the police were searching for Tylee, and the jeep being abandoned at her home could, conceivably, be part of an attempt to hide Tylee from the police or 'bad people'. A conceivable narrative could be that Tylee had left it there because she ran away with her mother and JJ.

This.

<respectfully snipped by me> I'm one of those folks who find it hard to believe LVD and CD actually believe the end-times/zombie stuff they do, rather than pretending to embrace the beliefs to exploit gullible people and justify their selfish actions

<respectfully snipped by me> Seriously, I think there's a very real possibility she'll go off the edge and end up being declared mentally unfit.

I think she is off the edge, but I think she is true believer. JMO

But then where were they before that first bonfire? The storage unit? Still alive? The condo? So much we still don't know about this case. I think it is going to be horrific.
Had they been kept until the bonfire, they would likely both have been burned, but this wasn't the case. IMO the children weren't alive for long after they were last seen. I also doubt the bodies were kept in the storage unit for over a month.

Had they been kept until the bonfire, they would likely both have been burned, but this wasn't the case. IMO the children weren't alive for long after they were last seen. I also doubt the bodies were kept in the storage unit for over a month.

So you think CD buried them on his property while TD was alive? I am just trying to figure it out.

This.

I'm one of those folks who find it hard to believe LVD and CD actually believe the end-times/zombie stuff they do, rather than pretending to embrace the beliefs to exploit gullible people and justify their selfish actions

If LVD actually believes her kids were spiritually 'killed' by zombies and the end times start next month, she may be trusting that things are going to somehow work out so she'll be free to take up her role as end-times goddess. Bit of a drag possibly having to face it with no time for a hair and wardrobe update...

Seriously, I think there's a very real possibility she'll go off the edge and end up being declared mentally unfit.
I agree, we may all need to wait until after July before the defendents will take their incarceration seriously. But I doubt either will go off the edge, researchers have studied what happens when prophesies about the end of the world fail, and people always find a way to ratonalize it away, for eg:

"The Seekers abandoned their jobs, possessions, and spouses to wait for the flying saucer, but neither the aliens nor the apocalypse arrived. After several uncomfortable hours on the appointed day, Martin received a “message” saying that the group “had spread so much light that God had saved the world from destruction.” Apocalypse 2011: What happens to a doomsday cult when the world doesn't end?

It will be harder because they can't share with each other what went wrong, but I imagine each of them will blame other people for why God called it off.

So you think CD buried them on his property while TD was alive? I am just trying to figure it out.
A couple weeks before her death, TD went to visit her parents, at Chad's insistence. Maybe he wanted her out of the way, so he can do a backyard burial. Both of the children would have already been missing and dead by the time Tammy went to see her parents. Of course that would mean bodies would have been stored somewhere first.

We don't know for sure if the bodies were burned or not, do we? I agree, children almost certainly wasn't alive after last seen.

I agree, we may all need to wait until after July before the defendents will take their incarceration seriously. But I doubt either will go off the edge, researchers have studied what happens when prophesies about the end of the world fail, and people always find a way to ratonalize it away, for eg:

"The Seekers abandoned their jobs, possessions, and spouses to wait for the flying saucer, but neither the aliens nor the apocalypse arrived. After several uncomfortable hours on the appointed day, Martin received a “message” saying that the group “had spread so much light that God had saved the world from destruction.” Apocalypse 2011: What happens to a doomsday cult when the world doesn't end?

It will be harder because they can't share with each other what went wrong, but I imagine each of them will blame other people for why God called it off.
This is great, especially your last sentence. :D

A couple weeks before her death, TD went to visit her parents, at Chad's insistence. Maybe he wanted her out of the way, so he can do a backyard burial. Both of the children would have already been missing and dead by the time Tammy went to see her parents. Of course that would mean bodies would have been stored somewhere first.
Who exactly was living in that house around the time the children went missing, I wonder?

IMO, yes, they were buried when Chad priohetically/convent lyrics sent Tammy to Utah to visit her parents in early October. I think a big rural bonfire wouldn't have been given a lot of thought by neighbors before Tammy's death. But a big fire just after her death would have seemed weird. I know I would have wondered what they were burning, if they were getting rid of Tammy's things, etc, which would have seemed fishy right after a sudden death. I think that would have made the neighbors more likely to pin down the time line if it had beenjust after her death.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member