Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual assault isn't something that should be brushed off.
i do know that......... But I have also had to be a witness in a case where such statements, and much worse statements were made, and they were outlandish and dismissed in court. After 100K in lawyer and court costs. But, I also just have no trust in JR, and never will. moo moo moo

So putting together the APC, the babysitter's statement, and the account of the lady on the airplane, we get (with some speculation):

Thursday, September 19, morning: Chad flies to Mesa. (Speculation: to pick up Tylee's Jeep. They are emboldened by the apparent lack of outside interest/awareness in Tylee's disappearance)

Thursday, September 19, around noon: Babysitter arrives and is introduced to Alex. Lori and Alex go to airport to pick up MG.

Thursday, September 19, afternoon: JJ acts out while being watched by babysitter.

Thursday, September 19, late afternoon: Chad sets out to Rexburg in the Jeep. (Speculation)

Thursday, September 19, early evening: Lori, Alex, and MG arrive at apartment and MG is introduced to babysitter. Babysitter notices MG has no luggage. Lori acts extremely loving toward JJ. DW is not mentioned in babysitter account.

Friday, September 20, early morning: Chad arrives in Rexburg with Jeep (Speculation)

Sometime Friday or Saturday: MG witnesses PDA by Lori and Chad at BYU-I track. DW arrives in Rexburg by car from Utah.

Saturday, September 21, evening: MG and DW tape podcast. DW witnesses Alex take JJ to his apartment. When he returns carrying JJ the child appears to be asleep.

Sunday, September 22: DW asks Lori about JJ, she says Alex has taken him to his apartment.

Monday, September 23: MG and DW leave, either for Arizona or Utah. Alex spends 17 minutes in Chad's backyard starting at 1005.

The obvious inference is that JJ died Saturday night or Sunday, Chad dug the grave by the pond Sunday or early Monday morning, and Alex went by with the body and placed it in the grave.

Vicious amorality and and cold, inhumane manipulation of others. What monsters.

Over all these months we have forever stated...."if it wasn't for Kay", and "if Brandon had driven his car a bit slower"..... These two things have brought EVERYTHING to light...

Yep, thank gosh that Kay and Larry received the $$ from CV's insurance (vs. CD, who recieved .. and cashed????.. $430,000 upon Tammy's death)

I've seen in other cases here where there was put a kibbutz (sp?) for folks using monies from insurance of death to support a defense.

I do hope that Larry and Kay will get with a lawyer to ensure that this money used for his defense is not coming from ill gotten insurance monies.

I can't recall which case I read about this on Websleuths.. but prosecution can file such iirc, and it can be frozen assets also if it is attached to a wrongful death civil lawsuit. Or was it family. I'm really trying to remember the case and specifics.. but I think "someone" in family has to do it that has a claim to such in civil. And... IIRC, they cannot be *working* with LE to do such.

shout out!!! do it!!!

Darn, does that mean it has to be ??? to attached claim in a wrongful death civil suit to freeze such? Would the son who sits with Larry and Kay have claim to do such? Would Chad's kids have claim to do such.... and WOULD they...?? or Tammy's sister?

I think this needs to be done or Chad is going to blow through that $430,000 MOO blood money on Tammy''s death. Whether for him or Lori... unknown.

@Colorado303 @gitana1

Go back and listen to what Lori’s mother said about Alex in her interview ...She said they didn’t even know Alex moved & remarried. Mom & S laughed about the idea of him being a hitman. He was the kindest, funniest blah, blah and Lori was as beautiful inside as she was on the blah, blah....lived for her kids etc.
Evidently Lori kept telling Mom & S that she was protecting them (mom and s) cause Blah blah ( KW ) was threatening her.
S added( oddly) at the end if anything has happened to the children it’s not Lori’s fault.

ETA to add link

MOO
Thanks for re-posting this.
I listened to it again as mods were cleaning up thread and it was shut down for a few minutes.
I pretty much LOL all the way through this interview.
I did the first time I listened and even more so this time.
They have all drank the Kool-aid
JMO

The Probable Cause Affidavit contains an error with respect to Tylee’s age. It says she was 17 when she went missing, but in fact she was 16. Her 17th birthday would have been just a couple of weeks or so after she went missing.

So putting together the APC, the babysitter's statement, and the account of the lady on the airplane, we get (with some speculation):

Thursday, September 19, morning: Chad flies to Mesa. (Speculation: to pick up Tylee's Jeep. They are emboldened by the apparent lack of outside interest/awareness in Tylee's disappearance)

Thursday, September 19, around noon: Babysitter arrives and is introduced to Alex. Lori and Alex go to airport to pick up MG.

Thursday, September 19, afternoon: JJ acts out while being watched by babysitter.

Thursday, September 19, late afternoon: Chad sets out to Rexburg in the Jeep. (Speculation)

Thursday, September 19, early evening: Lori, Alex, and MG arrive at apartment and MG is introduced to babysitter. Babysitter notices MG has no luggage. Lori acts extremely loving toward JJ. DW is not mentioned in babysitter account.

Friday, September 20, early morning: Chad arrives in Rexburg with Jeep (Speculation)

Sometime Friday or Saturday: MG witnesses PDA by Lori and Chad at BYU-I track. DW arrives in Rexburg by car from Utah.

Saturday, September 21, evening: MG and DW tape podcast. DW witnesses Alex take JJ to his apartment. When he returns carrying JJ the child appears to be asleep.

Sunday, September 22: DW asks Lori about JJ, she says Alex has taken him to his apartment.

Monday, September 23: MG and DW leave, either for Arizona or Utah. Alex spends 17 minutes in Chad's backyard starting at 1005.

The obvious inference is that JJ died Saturday night or Sunday, Chad dug the grave by the pond Sunday or early Monday morning, and Alex went by with the body and placed it in the grave.

Wait! There was a podcast in September involving all three... Chad, Melanie and Lori. When did they record this?!! Melanie was traveling to Rexburg on the 19th. Chad was traveling to Mesa on the 19th. Were were all three on the 16th??

Published 9/16/19 "Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love"
Emerging from a Spring and Summer break, Chad Daybell joins Lori and Melanie to share things he has been shown about the Savior of the World with insights from 2 Near-Death Experiences and a visionary gift that was opened up to him because of his visits "Beyond the Veil."

3 Feel the Fire ~ Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love

ETA: Another link to the podcast list

All episodes of Preparing A People Podcast Network

Last edited:
Over all these months we have forever stated...."if it wasn't for Kay", and "if Brandon had driven his car a bit slower"..... These two things have brought EVERYTHING to light...

I admire and support that Kay and Larry.. now laying low and not getting interviewed. They and two others are to be admired and consoled as to how they are handling this tragedy.

My heart just breaks breaks breaks for them as to just making it through day to day now. May they know that they moved these result to this point, and that they may be surrounded by love in a very very private way.

I cannot fathom.

Unless something's radically changed, I seriously doubt she would be protecting Alex. She was very vocal about his assault on Joe and wasn't one bit reticent to say that she really wanted Alex to kill him. She would want to (find a way to) throw him under the bus.
Exactly--which is why AxC had to die also.
He is their scapegoat, and Yes, he did bury the bodies, but we don't have proof yet that he is the one who killed them.
Having AxC dead gives CD and LVD the scapegoat they need for their defense. Pre-planned, most likely, IMO
Especially now that LE has proven that AxC did dispose of the bodies of these 2 innocent children.

So, you did not claim DW's arrival by car as speculation. Do you have strong hunches or details on this one?

And how strong are your hunches on the reason for Chad's flight to Mesa.

This all does make common sense, and does answer a couple of my longstanding questions.

And.... are we fairly certain that MBP is still in AZ?

But Tylee's "Not me, mom" is very telling. She could mean that she wouldn't let Lori use the same tactic that was used on Charles. IMO Tylee was aware that people were called zombies and what it meant. Little did she know that nobody was safe. This sounds like a bad movie.

I think we know Lori had described "the crazy people" to Tylee at the Gilbert PS, when she, Lori and Melanie were there. So i have a hunch the "zombie" talk might have just been teenager-mother banter for a while.

Since we now learned the kids were buried in September its leads me to wonder why did Chad send Tammy off to her parents in Oct. I thought the Oct time was when he buried them, how very bold of Chad to do it when she was at work. This also blows my theory that Alex/Lori kept the kids possibly in a freezer till this time.
Why did Chad send Tammy away, what was he up to while she was gone? Jmo
I don't think Chad "sent Tammy away". I think she went to her parent's house to watch the LDS convention. (I'm not LDS, so don't know how all this works)

1. In regards to Garth’s statement to neighbors about the raccoon and tree in July. I wonder if he was interviewed in regards to that?

2. The Probable Cause Affidavit was originally sealed to protect a person or persons. Knowing what we know now that was in it, who was it protecting and why did that change? I’m wondering if it was protecting the neighbors? But from who do they need protection? https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Amended Order to Seal.pdf

But Tylee's "Not me, mom" is very telling. She could mean that she wouldn't let Lori use the same tactic that was used on Charles. IMO Tylee was aware that people were called zombies and what it meant. Little did she know that nobody was safe. This sounds like a bad movie.

I think we know Lori had described "the crazy people" to Tylee at the Gilbert PS, when she, Lori and Melanie were there, when Lori's purse was stolen. So i have a hunch the "zombie" talk might have just been teenager-mother banter for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02