Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! There was a podcast in September involving all three... Chad, Melanie and Lori. When did they record this?!! Melanie was traveling to Rexburg on the 19th. Chad was traveling to Mesa on the 19th. Were were all three on the 16th??

Published 9/16/19 "Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love"
Emerging from a Spring and Summer break, Chad Daybell joins Lori and Melanie to share things he has been shown about the Savior of the World with insights from 2 Near-Death Experiences and a visionary gift that was opened up to him because of his visits "Beyond the Veil."

3 Feel the Fire ~ Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love

ETA: Another link to the podcast list

All episodes of Preparing A People Podcast Network

This remains a big question to me as well.... When could these murderers even find time to do this "Sharing Love" podcast thing prior to the date it was apparently broadcast. That is originally why I, at first, thought that Melanie had to be physically closer to them before the end of Sept... I am just tingling with "hope" that we get cell phone ping records for ALL of Sept and Oct..... Melanie always said that Lori used three phone numbers, one was Chads. If records are here, rather than the mysterious burner phones... we may luck out.

Chad certainly picked an effective diversionary tactic with the raccoon. We’ve spent several pages discussing raccoons! Bet the Daybell family talked a lot about raccoons as well...

I have been curious to what extent Lori has actually been protecting Alex along the way. If so, her lawyer must be going crazy. If she was smart enough to figure out that the bodies would be found, then Means is already working the defense with Alex the scapegoat.

Of what benefit would it be for Alex to have JJ and Tylee dead? Only the person in whose care they were entrusted, and who was responsible for their day to day well-being would benefit from their deaths. IMO

I don't think Chad "sent Tammy away". I think she went to her parent's house to watch the LDS convention. (I'm not LDS, so don't know how all this works)
LDS General Conference is held twice a year; first weekend in April and again first weekend in October. Regular Sunday meetings are not held and so many people take the opportunity to travel and listen to conference on the radio or visit with relatives and watch it with family on TV or streaming.

It is more curious that Chad did not go with his wife. He, too, has family in Utah that they could have visited as well.

ETA: Conference consists of sessions on Saturday and Sunday from 10-12:00 and 2:00-4:00. Yes, 8 hours. There is an additional meeting held Saturday night for either the men or the women. It rotates every conference. The conference is broadcast from Salt Lake City and has speakers from the general leadership of the church.

Last edited:
I can hear Lori’s attorney now arguing Lori didn’t know the kids were dead. Alex told her he was taking them to someone he found who could exorcise the demons so the kids could safely return to their bodies after all. He said he was taking them someplace safe and she believed him. Chad and Alex kept her in the dark all this time, and she’s absolutely heartbroken.

Meanwhile Chad can say he had no idea the kids were going to be harmed—Alex just showed up with bodies that needed burying.

And Alex the conveniently dead child murderer can’t dispute their claims.
I so hope there’s digital evidence to prove Lori and Chad were well aware of what was going on regardless of who did the actual killing.

This may be a very dumb and basic legal question so I apologize, but can MM persuade LV to state this as what happened even if it was not the case?

Wait! There was a podcast in September involving all three... Chad, Melanie and Lori. When did they record this?!! Melanie was traveling to Rexburg on the 19th. Chad was traveling to Mesa on the 19th. Were were all three on the 16th??

Published 9/16/19 "Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love"
Emerging from a Spring and Summer break, Chad Daybell joins Lori and Melanie to share things he has been shown about the Savior of the World with insights from 2 Near-Death Experiences and a visionary gift that was opened up to him because of his visits "Beyond the Veil."

3 Feel the Fire ~ Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love

ETA: Another link to the podcast list

All episodes of Preparing A People Podcast Network
I want to vomit at the podcast name.

They don't all have to be in the same location to produce a podcast. Maybe parts were prerecorded.
However, it may show actual locations of all three.

What a vile piece of scum: "Sharing Jesus Love.."..just after dismembering and burning Tylee in his own backyard .

Truly scum...

So I am hoping our more legally astute folks will pipe in here. We received this "gift" of the Affidavit chock full of details and dates, because it was information filed soon after the search.

We now have delays of both hearings for Lori and Chad. Are there any possible or probable reasons that LE/FBI should or could come out with more information before the August hearings?

My questions are primarily because I am just feeling such excruciating impatience!

However, I am still thinking/hoping that additional phone records could point more to
  • MBP travel to HI
  • JC, BC, SS
  • Where MG, CD and LV were for the Sept podcast
  • and other possible unknown players out there. (e.g. I still have such a hard time believing Chad or Alex technically capable of dismembering a body)

Do we know whether any mental health professionals have seen Lori in jail? Would we know that, if it happened?

I think there’s a real possibility that they’ll have to determine if she’s competent to stand trial. What we’ve already seen of her in court suggests that she has no idea whatsoever about what’s facing her. Her loony, haughty demeanor in the early hearing — when she knew full well those kids were murdered— raises some huge questions.

I don’t know how much intelligence plays a role in those determinations, but she must be of abnormally low intelligence, based on her behavior. That may be a factor, too.

I’m preparing for competence questions and hearings to come up. But you also wonder if Means will/can do this. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge raises the issue of her competence on his own.

I wondered about this, too, when it was brought up by another poster that Means had been seen leaving the jail with another man, who was assumed to be another attorney. Might have been a psychiatrist, IMO.

iIRC, EIN’s N Eaton said the prosecutor requested it be unsealed—prosecutor also requested it be sealed as to protect person/persons from harm. But purpose of this reply is to say that IMO—it’s pure strategy to get some folks talking, namely LV and/or CD?! Maybe MBP? IP? Cox family? JMO
Possibly, hope it does. MOO the AA was in the defenses hands after their request for it, so the prosecutor might have felt if the defense has it, everyone should.

Don't think it would have occurred to her. Until LVD or CD indicated MBP's own children were zombies or dark she wouldn't have thought anything was wrong. Maybe not even then - "sometimes children go dark." After all she seems pretty comfy with having been a more valued "daughter" than Tylee.

The only way you'd know that MBP was okay is if she humbled herself and thanked her ex-husband for protecting her children from something she was too stupid and narcissistic to see. Then immediately got therapy for whatever is wrong with her and some parenting classes.

She owes her children's Father everything.

I think MBP was all in. It appears she took a page out of her aunt's playbook. According to Brandon, she had a million reasons (life insurance) to kill him. Then after abandoning her children, she suddenly is desperate to get them back, with Alex in tow. Getting arrested in the process. Mark my words, those kids were facing the same fate as Tylee and JJ.

Big IMO.

Since we now learned the kids were buried in September its leads me to wonder why did Chad send Tammy off to her parents in Oct. I thought the Oct time was when he buried them, how very bold of Chad to do it when she was at work. This also blows my theory that Alex/Lori kept the kids possibly in a freezer till this time.
Why did Chad send Tammy away, what was he up to while she was gone? Jmo
Prepping the poison? I also adhere to the notion that Chad thought he was being kind to Tammy's parents - letting them have one last hurrah with the physical form of the daughter they thought was Tammy, but was now really a zombie.

I think MBP was all in. It appears she took a page out of her aunt's playbook. According to Brandon, she had a million reasons (life insurance) to kill him. Then after abandoning her children, she suddenly is desperate to get them back, with Alex in tow. Getting arrested in the process. Mark my words, those kids were facing the same fate as Tylee and JJ.

Big IMO.

This makes me wonder if Ian is sticking it out until the baby is born, then suing for custody and making tracks...

I still question when Tylee was killed. Could it have been at Yellowstone? At first I thought they were in an SUV, but the affidavit said they were in AC’s truck...so she could have been put in the back? Did he have a cover on the truck bed? They could have drugged JJ with his meds to make him fall asleep.

Am I crazy thinking this?
I wonder if they can somehow charge Alex with kidnapping since she was last seen in Yellowstone - which would make this a federal case.

I think we know Lori had described "the crazy people" to Tylee at the Gilbert PS, when she, Lori and Melanie were there, when Lori's purse was stolen. So i have a hunch the "zombie" talk might have just been teenager-mother banter for a while.
BBM. Maybe before Chad redefined the meaning of zombie. After that it was a threat and Tylee's response reflected it. (IMO)

And the 19th was when JJ had the tantrum with the babysitter.

19 Sept 2019 -The new nanny arrives to watch JJ; "When I walked inside, [Lori] mentioned how she was waiting for her brother to come and leave with her to the airport. She said she was going to the Idaho Falls airport. She said her brother also lived here in Rexburg." "[Lori] mentioned how if she got home later to give JJ his medicine right before bed because it makes him tired fast. She joked about how she liked that because some days when he was extra tough for her to handle, she would give him his meds and have him go to bed early..." While Lori is gone JJ has a melt-down; when Lori returns she shows JJ an “overwhelming” amount of love according to the nanny. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, Fox13 SLC).

The babysitter wasn't used again so I think that Alex may have been used as a babysitter for the 20th-22nd. :-(
What kind of autism did JJ have? Kay said he was very intelligent and could read at 3 yrs of age IIRC, could it be ashburgers syndrome a high form of autism? And gettin rid of his dog was another way of saying he was gone. I never saw a child that didn’t love animals but unless they were afraid, LVD said he didn’t like his dog IIRC

Big IMO.

TOTALLY AGREE.

I think Melani's kids were saved by somebody's bad aim, but also because too many people would have QUICKLY gone all Kay-and-Larry if they went missing.

Lori underestimated the care that would exist for Tylee and JJ-- thinking both of their fathers were dead and their maternal grandparents weren't going to generate a welfare check. But they didn't have those 'luxuries' with Melani and Brandon's children, and they knew it. It had to be a drive-by or some other death that didn't involve disappearance, but obviously, they were trying to help those four precious children meet the same fate.

This is really the most sickening, disgusting, heartbreaking, life-changing thing I've ever been a witness to in in my life.

I noticed the affidavit stated Alex had only made 4 visits to the Daybell address in September. Why just talk about September? Perhaps they’re saving the October dates for affidavits re Tammy’s death investigation. MOO
The September dates are only relevant to this arrest warrant for the specified charges. Further charges will follow (I hope) in relation to Tammy and the data relevant to those charges will be from October. IMO

Sexual assault isn't something that should be brushed off.
THANK YOU.

Believe survivors. It took me a few months to realize what happened to me because I dissociated, and I wasn’t under the manipulative control or influence of a cult leader.

it is so triggering to survivors and so damaging to culture when we dissect accusations to find ways to insult and disbelieve accusers. The percentage of false accusations is between 2-8%, so it’s best to default to believing people. We know everything we know about CD, and still go to a place of trying to discredit JR for bringing up a claim? I find that deeply troubling.

I admire and support that Kay and Larry.. now laying low and not getting interviewed. They and two others are to be admired and consoled as to how they are handling this tragedy.

My heart just breaks breaks breaks for them as to just making it through day to day now. May they know that they moved these result to this point, and that they may be surrounded by love in a very very private way.

I cannot fathom.

I am extremely concerned for Kay, Larry, and Colby. This is a horrific nightmare. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy