Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad was so far off the grid that I have zero problem believing that he would do this, and there are many reasons for understanding why she was unable to come forward for this until he was IN JAIL.
But she came forward plenty. JR gave multiple interviews, including the youtube videos. She defended him in an initial youtube video, but that shifted later on. I am just saying, the supposed fear of him certainly didn't stop her from multiple interviews. And what does she have to be afraid of? She has guardian angels that tell her what to do.

Last edited:
I wonder if they can somehow charge Alex with kidnapping since she was last seen in Yellowstone - which would make this a federal case.
As far as I know, dead person can not be charged, due to the fact that they are dead. They have a right to a defense and to confront their accusers. It's hard to do that when you are dead. And I don't think psychics that claim they talk to the dead are going to be allowed in court.

Is it possible Tylee saw LV and CD together (walked in on them)? Not sure their church friends would be too jazzed about a then married man of the church with her mother?
Anything is possible, but hardly seems a good reason to kill someone. It seemed to have been an open secret, according to MG, Chad and Lori were showing affection to each other in public.

So TR was dismembered and burned! :mad::mad::mad: Then buried, all while TD was still home (alive)?

Anyone look at what time ACs cell phone pinged on the night TD was shot at?

I’m really hoping AC had his phone on him the night Tammy was shot at. At this point, I’m convinced it was AC that did this, but I want proof.
I was up a good part of the night getting caught up. I’m just horrified and sick. I’ve wanted answers since December and now that I have them...well, it’s worse than I could have imagined. I hope these details are relayed to Colby, Kay and Larry in a gentle way. It was truly a gut punch for me.

If Ian is reading this new info, RUN brother, RUN far away from these people.

If you think you will be safe with LVD and CD in jail, think again. There are some very desperate scumbags behinds
bars willing to arrange “accidents”.

I’m really hoping AC had his phone on him the night Tammy was shot at. At this point, I’m convinced it was AC that did this, but I want proof.
I was up a good part of the night getting caught up. I’m just horrified and sick. I’ve wanted answers Since December and now that I have them...well, it’s worse than I could have imagined. I hope these details are relayed to Colby, Kay and Larry in a gentle way. It was truly a gut punch for me.

Colby’s soul was graded As was her whole family , one wonders if he was Not going zombie or if he skirted death by being distant.

Regarding the texts To/From TD to CD about shooting the “raccoon”...

Did anyone find Tammys text response very odd? CD texts her at noon with the BS raccoon story telling TD he loves her. Three hours later TD replies with good for you and never replies ,”Love you too”.

I wonder just how bad their marriage had gotten before she died of “natural causes”...

Chad to Tammy at 11:53 am:
i. “Well, I've had an interesting morning! I felt I should bum all of the limb
debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While
I did so, I spotted a big racoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun,
and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick.
He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!”
Chad to Tammy at 11:56:
i. “Gonna shower now and then go write for a while at BYU. Love you!”
Tammy to Chad at 2:47 pm:
“Good for you!”
i.
Chad to Tammy at 2:48 pm:
“I’m
back home
now

I listened to Gray Hughes last night and he has an interesting theory about TR's demise....he thinks (I am paraphrasing here, not his words verbatim) they slipped something in her drink when they stopped at the BBQ place and she fell asleep on the way home from Yellowstone due to the sedative.

Once they got back to Rexburg they put JJ to bed (he could have fallen asleep or been given a sedative as well) and just left TR in the truck where her further demise went down.

Thoughts?

Terrible to say this but was the shot to make sure he was really dead? Then found a road kill and laid it in the grave? Who calls a wife at work to say I shot a raccoon? MOO

A guy whose adult child lives across the street is who. That way, if the adult child calls mom to ask her what the heck dad is up to burning and digging holes back behind the barn, mom relays what dad texted.

So TR was dismembered and burned! :mad::mad::mad: Then buried, all while TD was still home (alive)?
Did it really take only 2.5 hours to burn and bury the remains? It looks like they put bricks on top. How long does it take to dig a grave? How come that nobody saw it from the road that is next to the backyard or from the neighbor's house across the road? Were the neighbors at work at the time? Chad must have calculated the risk of being seen.

A guy whose adult child lives across the street is who. That way, if the adult child calls mom to ask her what the heck dad is up to burning and digging holes back behind the barn, mom relays what dad texted.
What if said adult child came and checked it out for themselves? IMO that child was at work, too.

Children acting out in crazy situations when abusive hot and cold parents who are planning to murder them leave and their stress has a safe place to come out with out the murder-parent around?

Poor Lori. That must have been tough for her.

Not to mention these kids have been uprooted multiple times and watched their stepfather shot and killed.

Uprooting a teenager like that is rough at that age. Watching someone close to you die in front of you, now that is traumatizing at any age.

These poor kids....

It has been proposed that maybe Alex pretended to be JJ. Alex could do voices. It might have been something short " hi grandma, bye grandma."
But, were Lori and Alex in the same place? This was late afternoon on Oct 1, shortly after Lori rented the storage unit in ID and left a tote inside it. The shot at Brandon (presumably involving Alex) took place the next morning in AZ.

Did it really take only 2.5 hours to burn and bury the remains? It looks like they put bricks on top. How long does it take to dig a grave? How come that nobody saw it from the road that is next to the backyard or from the neighbor's house across the road? Were the neighbors at work at the time? Chad must have calculated the risk of being seen.
It probably depends on how experienced a person is. Chad as we know was an expert grave digger.

But, were Lori and Alex in the same place? This was late afternoon on Oct 1, shortly after Lori rented the storage unit in ID and left a tote inside it. The shot at Brandon (presumably involving Alex) took place the next morning in AZ.
Not sure. Police only told us where Alex' phone was pinging in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar