Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of what benefit would it be for Alex to have JJ and Tylee dead? Only the person in whose care they were entrusted, and who was responsible for their day to day well-being would benefit from their deaths. IMO
Unless Lori paid him, just like a family member claimed (On Gray Hughes' yt chanel, Dec 25) that she intended to pay him for killing Charles.

And the 19th was when JJ had the tantrum with the babysitter.

19 Sept 2019 -The new nanny arrives to watch JJ; "When I walked inside, [Lori] mentioned how she was waiting for her brother to come and leave with her to the airport. She said she was going to the Idaho Falls airport. She said her brother also lived here in Rexburg." "[Lori] mentioned how if she got home later to give JJ his medicine right before bed because it makes him tired fast. She joked about how she liked that because some days when he was extra tough for her to handle, she would give him his meds and have him go to bed early..." While Lori is gone JJ has a melt-down; when Lori returns she shows JJ an “overwhelming” amount of love according to the nanny. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, Fox13 SLC).

The babysitter wasn't used again so I think that Alex may have been used as a babysitter for the 20th-22nd. :-(

Children acting out in crazy situations when abusive hot and cold parents who are planning to murder them leave and their stress has a safe place to come out with out the murder-parent around?

Poor Lori. That must have been tough for her.

THANK YOU.

Believe survivors. It took me a few months to realize what happened to me because I dissociated, and I wasn’t under the manipulative control of influence of a cult leader.

it is so triggering to survivors and so damaging to culture when we dissect accusations to find ways to insult and disbelieve accusers. The percentage of false accusations is between 2-8%, so it’s best to default to believing people. We know everything we know about CD, and still go to a place of trying to discredit JR for bringing up a claim? I find that deeply troubling.

Chad was so far off the grid that I have zero problem believing that he would do this, and there are many reasons for understanding why she was unable to come forward for this until he was IN JAIL.

It is going to be a very far reach to make LVD appear too incompetent to stand trial. I don't see it happening. She was manipulative enough to block extradition to Idaho. Savvy enough to travel to Hawaii, have a wedding, live an idyllic vacation life. And brazenly ignore reporters in Hawaii after her car was taken away by police officers with a search warrant.

Lori Vallow Daybell doesn't even come close to incompetence like Wanda Barzee, for comparison.

I don't see that happening. I won't do any "diagnosis", but LVD is very similar to Jodi Arias. The trial should be quite the circus event. Bring popcorn.

This remains a big question to me as well.... When could these murderers even find time to do this "Sharing Love" podcast thing prior to the date it was apparently broadcast. That is originally why I, at first, thought that Melanie had to be physically closer to them before the end of Sept... I am just tingling with "hope" that we get cell phone ping records for ALL of Sept and Oct..... Melanie always said that Lori used three phone numbers, one was Chads. If records are here, rather than the mysterious burner phones... we may luck out.

We do a monthly podcast at work, and the participants can call in from a remote location to participate. The audio can be cleaned up from cell phone calls and it sounds pretty good. Also, our podcasts are recorded about a month in advance, sometimes more. I wanted to throw this out here because I don’t want anyone to get confused and think participants need to be in the same location to record a podcast.

I did a quick search for similar cases in Idaho and found this: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article217275600.html. Hopefully it will be somewhat of a comfort to those worried that charges won’t stick since AC was a main actor. Summary is 3 people met a hitchhiker, one shot him, the other 2 helped bury the body. These 2 argued they didn’t know the murder would happen, but they still faced serious charges and the death penalty was on the table, Since there’s already much more evidence that LV & CD knew the murders would happen, I don’t think bringing more charges/prosecuting will be a problem.

more hypothetical musings on who would be the next step up 'guy' (or gal o_O) for chad and lori.
doing the dirty work is definitely below them it seems.

perhaps there is somebody out there with an axe to grind over say...maybe a botched assassination....??:confused::confused:

speculative moo

Men in these groups have group think that a truly "godly" ("" for my certainty they are anything but) man you should be capable of immense violence to prove you deserve leadership, but keep it unemotional and still enjoy it when you need it.

The text Chad sent his wife about gathering up limbs seems to me to him taunting about butchering Tylee. Not only do I think Chad would do it, I think it fits the ethos of the men he interacts with.

So I am hoping our more legally astute folks will pipe in here. We received this "gift" of the Affidavit chock full of details and dates, because it was information filed soon after the search.

We now have delays of both hearings for Lori and Chad. Are there any possible or probable reasons that LE/FBI should or could come out with more information before the August hearings?

My questions are primarily because I am just feeling such excruciating impatience!

However, I am still thinking/hoping that additional phone records could point more to
  • MBP travel to HI
  • JC, BC, SS
  • Where MG, CD and LV were for the Sept podcast
  • and other possible unknown players out there. (e.g. I still have such a hard time believing Chad or Alex technically capable of dismembering a body)

BBM I resemble that remark :)

It's obvious I'm stuck on the podcast record date, lol. Looking at the chronological list with topics... I really think they were together when recording, and it goes along with the statements of MG traveling to Lori's. But, I'm gonna' let it go now... I promise!

i think they thought this was their "out" from the beginning... a pet cemetary. I feel they wanted to mix up the bones so animal remains were on topl

As did happen. Just listen to the EIN YouTube and he says dismembered. But those were burned up and no flesh to keep them together when the person found the first two bones. Then, they had to dig further to find the rest of remains.

Were they dismembered before the fire? Or was the tissue gone which attached when they scattered the burned body after 2 1/2 hours of burning ( a la Frazee case and...Lueuk case recently)

Bricks and paneling (from where is the paneling from!) put on top of the body... and so quickly... MOO... the grave was predug.

Those texts won't do chad.no good. He's out "shooting racoons" the same time Alexs GPS is pinging him there. Try and explain that!
Terrible to say this but was the shot to make sure he was really dead? Then found a road kill and laid it in the grave? Who calls a wife at work to say I shot a raccoon? MOO

BBM I resemble that remark :)

It's obvious I'm stuck on the podcast record date, lol. Looking at the chronological list with topics... I really think they were together when recording, and it goes along with the statements of MG traveling to Lori's. But, I'm gonna' let it go now... I promise!
I have been thinking a lot about dates and why things happened when, why not just murder JJ the same night as Tylee and bury them at Chad's the next day? Why wait for MG to come and visit and do it then? I think it was planned and in the works for them both to be killed in the autumn, why wait for JJ? Unless Tylee said something that made them think they couldn't wait and it was a bit rushed. But still, why wait for JJ? MOO

I get that - I'm saying his choice of wording is taunting and intentional. He is not really telling her about tree limbs. He is talking about limbs.
I think Chad would think that play on words was very funny, he and Lori probably laughed about it later. Remember, he was a writer, he thought about what words to choose. I think a pretty bad writer, but a writer nevertheless. He could have said branches, but choose to go with limbs, which is a strange choice. MOO.

I get that - I'm saying his choice of wording is taunting and intentional. He is not really telling her about tree limbs. He is talking about limbs.
That’s how I read it, also - taunting. It is reminiscent of serial killer letters where the writer finds themselves so clever & funny slipping in little tongue-in-cheek phrases related to what they really did. JMO

Also I'm wondering where, when and by whom the dismemberment took place. Did CD cut up the tree limbs along with Tylees body?
RSBM

GRAPHIC, sorry.
That was my thought immediately when reading the tree limb story. He maybe was using a chainsaw out in the yard that morning. The people in the house and the neighbors would have heard it so he needed a cover story.

I have been thinking a lot about dates and why things happened when, why not just murder JJ the same night as Tylee and bury them at Chad's the next day? Why wait for MG to come and visit and do it then? I think it was planned and in the works for them both to be killed in the autumn, why wait for JJ? Unless Tylee said something that made them think they couldn't wait and it was a bit rushed. But still, why wait for JJ? MOO
JJ didn't become a zombie yet, while Tylee has been one for years. At least that seems to be what Lori believed.

Is it possible Tylee saw LV and CD together (walked in on them)? Not sure their church friends would be too jazzed about a then married man of the church with her mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hygate