Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess on whether Melani's children would have been in danger if Melani got custody-depends on whether or not Mealni's children would have become zombies. Which apparently depends on whatever Chad decides.

Internal ethos of men who think they are in the "alpha" (blah) category - given a culture not polluted by women's rights and other horrors that they find it quite understandable that a man would want to displace or kill the children of the mates they bring in to satisfy. Melani is still fertile. I would assume that as soon as their Armageddon happened that killing any children from men who didn't make the cut would have been a top priority.

They see it like lions killing cubs of other lions to make a new pride and direct the focus onto the new cubs by the new lions.

Wish it was hyperbole.

Melani owes Brandon everything for protecting her children when she was too stupid to do so herself.

(red pill / black pill type ethos is quite common in men in prepper groups. If you'd like to find things that are easy to get at about this sort of stuff you can probably find it on we hunted mammoths or return of kings. )

Last edited:
How will that go? She lied
Yes...either a bold outright lie...or (slight possibility as mentioned by a WSer a while back)..Alex the voice master faked a brief little conversation with Mom to keep her faked out.
The best news on this one is that LE had a search warrant on Barry and Janis.... oh soooo curious.

Tylee witnessed what actually went down the day Charles died. From that day forward she was a huge liability. Once Tylee disappeared JJ became a liability because he’d question where she’d gone . And eventually Kay and Colby would get suspicious.
She was already interviews about Charles. She basically told them the self-defense story, and what is the reason to think she was going to change it? Police didn't make any arrests. Kay was already suspicious, thus the request for a welfare check which broke this whole case open.

I wonder about Lori's mom assuring everyone she talked to JJ for a long time in October. I bet she's regretting that now. MOO

She will probably just toss her head and laugh. Seems to be a family trait. I don't cuss so I'll refrain from saying what I really think about that old well anyway. Jmo

If Ian is reading this new info, RUN brother, RUN far away from these people.

If you think you will be safe with LVD and CD in jail, think again. There are some very desperate scumbags behinds
bars willing to arrange “accidents”.
No way is Ian safe. He’s married to a woman who still believes murder is justified if that person is a “zombie.”
MOO

What about the claim that the fire would have to burn nearly for days in order for the remains to be destroyed? Here it was done in a couple of hours.

Some type of accelerant used? Or maybe just left it burning up all those (tree) limbs. Ugh, just typing that made a chill go down my spine...

I can understand this interpretation of Melani and the kids, but I, personally, don't think her children were facing death. Too much social security money expected, and Melani had no identity except through those kids and her church, but now Chad's churchy-stuff.

I feel that Lori had to keep Melani "in her place", and feel that is why Lori took her to HI. I feel that Lori knew that Melani would stay quiet IF she had the kids.

I actually thought Melani would be the first to crack, because she is so vulnerable, naive, and quite honestly, afflicted with the same Cox "diseases"/craziness.

Cannot wait for Brandon and Melani to go back to court.
How long before Melani would become overwhelmed by having to take care of four children and not be as free as aunt Lori? There were already suggestions that some of her children might have been turning dark.

I think MBP was all in. It appears she took a page out of her aunt's playbook. According to Brandon, she had a million reasons (life insurance) to kill him. Then after abandoning her children, she suddenly is desperate to get them back, with Alex in tow. Getting arrested in the process. Mark my words, those kids were facing the same fate as Tylee and JJ.

Big IMO.

IMO it could be the whole bit of getting MP there with her kids was to throw a bunch of new people into a space where two were missing. Maybe some investigator would mistake one of those children for JJ, or mistake MP driving Tylee's Jeep as Tylee herself. Just muddy up the water, make there more to be seen and reported on by the public.

Also IMO, which I'm sure will not be popular, the reason MP sounds so dumb is because she has no ego formation and has always just "gone along" for the ride. Easily manipulated because she doesn't have a thought of her own. She sounds like she doesn't know anything, because really, she doesn't.

Same with JC and SS. They sound like they believe Lori and don't know anything about the kids, because they don't. JMO!

Internal ethos of men who think they are in the "alpha" (blah) category - given a culture not polluted by women's rights and other horrors that they find it quite understandable that a man would want to displace or kill the children of the mates they bring in to satisfy. Melani is still fertile. I would assume that as soon as their Armageddon happened that killing any children from men who didn't make the cut would have been a top priority.

They see it like lions killing cubs of other lions to make a new pride and direct the focus onto the new cubs by the new lions.

Wish it was hyperbole.

Melani owes Brandon everything for protecting her children when she was too stupid to do so herself.

(red pill / black pill type ethos is quite common in men in prepper groups. If you'd like to find things that are easy to get at about this sort of stuff you can probably find it on we hunted mammoths or return of kings. )

The veil of separation between man and beast is micron thin.

I listened to Gray Hughes last night and he has an interesting theory about TR's demise....he thinks (I am paraphrasing here, not his words verbatim) they slipped something in her drink when they stopped at the BBQ place and she fell asleep on the way home from Yellowstone due to the sedative.

Once they got back to Rexburg they put JJ to bed (he could have fallen asleep or been given a sedative as well) and just left TR in the truck where her further demise went down.

Thoughts?

Yeah...i heard it too.. Not sure. I guess I want to know why all LE reports say that "the last time Tylee was seen was at yellowstone". They have never changed that stance. Granted, a LE visit to that BBQ restaurant might have been long after the Sept 8 date, but I am sure they did check with them, since they had the pings. So, I am not super strong on Grey's judgment on this one.

At 2:40... "I know that she did not conspire to kill CV... "

So... will you be on Dateline on Monday to 'splain Melanie how you knew that, and why you don't mention the kids as such.. as isn't this what the interview is about?

Thanks for the info dear that you were involved and communicated with Alex to go to the house... @3:10 in link. ... and that you left town because you knew CV was coming into town and you didn't feel safe. HUH? So.... well, sitting on hands.

This youtube video was uploaded on May 7th, 2020. Very interesting as you all have pointed out. Spin spin spin the talking points? MOO

Her mom says "we know there are still alive because we have seen their dedication"

Wrong...

Is mom still laughing at Alex being the "hit man" as she was about 4:20 .. to be a fly on the wall now.

As we all know and is burned into our memories.. LV sister texted with TR, and LV mom "spoke" with TR after she was dead.

Ummm, ok. You both, testimony thrown out if supporting the defense

MOO

Last edited:
She was already interviewed by the police about Charles. She has told her variation of self-defense story. No charges were brought. I don't see that as a motive.
TR's and LV's variations deviated from that told by AxC. The case was not closed; it remained under investigation.

I think it's an open question whether charges would eventually be brought and whether witnesses would be re-questioned. In that context, TR was a liability.

What kind of autism did JJ have? Kay said he was very intelligent and could read at 3 yrs of age IIRC, could it be ashburgers syndrome a high form of autism? And gettin rid of his dog was another way of saying he was gone. I never saw a child that didn’t love animals but unless they were afraid, LVD said he didn’t like his dog IIRC

IMO, if there is some kind of attachment disorder there could be difficulty with bonding to a pet, as well as other people.

How long before Melani would become overwhelmed by having to take care of four children and not be as free as aunt Lori? There were already suggestions that some of her children might have been turning dark.
Sorry DBM - wrong comment pulled

IMO, if there is some kind of attachment disorder there could be difficulty with bonding to a pet, as well as other people.
He bonded just fine with his dog Bailey. He also was apparently very attached to Lori, from what nanny who got hired a few days before his death said. He was clearly bonded with his sister and his grandparents, and his adoptive father as well.

No way is Ian safe. He’s married to a woman who still believes murder is justified if that person is a “zombie.”
MOO

A guy who immediately gets married and impregnates a pretty lady after leaving his 4 kids after assaulting his ex-wife a few times might not be a man who is well put together.

I bet he is regretting the day he first abused his ex. Abuser meets pack of Serial Killers.

Looking forward to eventually learning about the location of AxC at the time BB was shot at and praying LE has that info as well as info about anyone who may have been with him.

So strange that AxC (and possibly MBP) knew enough about the usefulness of GPS to gift a watch with that capability to MBP's son (presumably to facilitate the shooting of BB without witnesses and without endangering the kids; extra creepy to use a kid in this way), but AxC carried his own phone with him to CD's backyard to dispose of the TR's and JJ's remains. It's like they thought GPS/Location Services were tools they could use, but that LE either wouldn't think of it or wouldn't have probable cause to search using those tools.

Also odd that they sent MG to check BB's house to see if the kids were still there if they had that GPS watch they could use to determine the kids' location. Maybe the real reason they sent MG was to monitor whether there was still some kind of ongoing LE investigation at the house.
I really truly believe that they thought the bodies would never be found. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member