Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were removed and they they dug deeper to put the child and animals were replaced. He knew about graves. If someone looked, they would possibly stop at the animals. Very planned.

animals, and bricks, and blocks, and paneling... and 3 layers of plastics wrap.

Not even a blanket as Casey Anthony did to wrap Caylee... pfft. Lori and /or others put those child blankets in the storage.

What about the claim that the fire would have to burn nearly for days in order for the remains to be destroyed? Here it was done in a couple of hours.
Well, it wasn't. They didn't fully destroy the remains.

Greater temperatures would have been needed to essentially cremate them. A bonfire isn't going to get it done which is why the remains are present.

My guess is they tried and realized the that it wasn't going to work and just buried. Or they wanted to burn it to the point that the smell of decay would not be present before burying. However, I'm not sure about that given it was only done to one of them

Last edited:
I agree, and I feel like that is why the Risperdal was mentioned on the affidavit.

Anyone know if toxicology could be done on J.J. this long after?

Good question....they find drugs on mummy’s after hundreds of years.....and if the body was wrapped in a plastic as I read, then the evidence is more intact then justif the body was in dirt. That was stated in a prior post.

Can any medical person chime in please and thank you.

corrected spellchecks word changes...sorry

Unless Lori paid him, just like a family member claimed (On Gray Hughes' yt chanel, Dec 25) that she intended to pay him for killing Charles.

Where was that money going to come from? Didn't pan out with CV. Can't claim insurance money without producing bodies. I would bet they already had sky high credit card balances. AC surely knew by this point that LV did not have money. IMO think it was all to protect Lori from zombies. JMO!

Last edited:
She was already interviewed by the police about Charles. She has told her variation of self-defense story. No charges were brought. I don't see that as a motive.

Unless Tylee was beginning to get an attitude. She was 17? Maybe she did want more of a life. And if she left, there goes Lori's Social Security check. I believe that she was also trying to get Tylee declared disabled to get her benefits beyond age 18. Why? She had socially isolated Tylee, even from social media, to make her "foot print" as limited as possible. This would be interesting to see if she had attempted this.

Lori was trying to make a pretty young girl, who at one time been an honor roll student, into a dependent, isolated, wreck. Maybe Tylee wasn't interested in this role any longer. But her obvious love for JJ kept her at home.

I have been thinking a lot about dates and why things happened when, why not just murder JJ the same night as Tylee and bury them at Chad's the next day? Why wait for MG to come and visit and do it then? I think it was planned and in the works for them both to be killed in the autumn, why wait for JJ? Unless Tylee said something that made them think they couldn't wait and it was a bit rushed. But still, why wait for JJ? MOO
It is puzzling. I have a few possible theories and all but one presume Tylee was a liability and her death a forgone conclusion.

1). There was an original plan for the kids to die together in some tragic accident but Tylee indicated/threatened she was going to spill the beans about Charles and had to be dealt with immediately. There just wasn’t time to come up w/and execute a plan B for JJ that wouldn’t raise suspicions.

2). As above plan was for both of them to die (probably in an accident). Tylee forced the issue and needed to be silenced immediately but there was some event Lori needed JJ to be alive for later that month. Maybe a Dr’s appointment, school thing or even MG’s upcoming visit. Who knows?

3). JJ wasn’t originally supposed to die, but once Tylee was gone he started saying things. to people that raised concerns re where did Tylee really go? Or he required more attention than could be spared by a woman with just 10 months to screen and recruit 143,993 followers.

4). Lori had planned to extort big bucks from Kay, swapping JJ for CV’s life insurance. But Kay refused or again she realized if Kay took JJ he’d tell her about Tylee.

5). Neither child’s death was pre-planned, but Tylee did something that really pissed Lori off (or suddenly realize she was a liability) so Lori killed her in a fit of rage. But Lori had been saying for months Tylee was a Zombie so probably not.

Internal ethos of men who think they are in the "alpha" (blah) category - given a culture not polluted by women's rights and other horrors that they find it quite understandable that a man would want to displace or kill the children of the mates they bring in to satisfy. Melani is still fertile. I would assume that as soon as their Armageddon happened that killing any children from men who didn't make the cut would have been a top priority.

They see it like lions killing cubs of other lions to make a new pride and direct the focus onto the new cubs by the new lions.

Wish it was hyperbole.

Melani owes Brandon everything for protecting her children when she was too stupid to do so herself.

(red pill / black pill type ethos is quite common in men in prepper groups. If you'd like to find things that are easy to get at about this sort of stuff you can probably find it on we hunted mammoths or return of kings. )

This is how I also interpret Melani in the eyes of Chad and Lori. She is fertile, her kids are very young, and know nothing so are not like JJ and Tylee.. And she is naive impressionable and cute.

Can you explain your last sentence for clarity... I don't understand the mammoths or return of kings... or red pill/black pill for that matter!!

Thursday, September 19, early evening: Lori, Alex, and MG arrive at apartment and MG is introduced to babysitter. Babysitter notices MG has no luggage. Lori acts extremely loving toward JJ. DW is not mentioned in babysitter account.
Respectfully snipped and BBM

What's the no luggage thing about?

Regarding the texts To/From TD to CD about shooting the “raccoon”...

Did anyone find Tammys text response very odd? CD texts her at noon with the BS raccoon story telling TD he loves her. Three hours later TD replies with good for you and never replies ,”Love you too”.

I wonder just how bad their marriage had gotten before she died of “natural causes”...

Chad to Tammy at 11:53 am:
i. “Well, I've had an interesting morning! I felt I should bum all of the limb
debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While
I did so, I spotted a big racoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun,
and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick.
He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!”
Chad to Tammy at 11:56:
i. “Gonna shower now and then go write for a while at BYU. Love you!”
Tammy to Chad at 2:47 pm:
“Good for you!”
i.
Chad to Tammy at 2:48 pm:
“I’m
back home
now
I did!

LVD and CD did not hide out "off the grid", because I believe that they thought they were scot free.

Which really makes me wonder if LVD had killed before and got away with it? Stacey? Mr. Ryan? Charles Vallow?

And, had Chad Daybell ever killed someone and got away with it? Didn't someone mention a young woman in Springville who disappeared when he was a grave digger?

Interested if we will ever know about Tammy's death...and Alex Cox.

I can understand this interpretation of Melani and the kids, but I, personally, don't think her children were facing death. Too much social security money expected, and Melani had no identity except through those kids and her church, but now Chad's churchy-stuff.

I feel that Lori had to keep Melani "in her place", and feel that is why Lori took her to HI. I feel that Lori knew that Melani would stay quiet IF she had the kids.

I actually thought Melani would be the first to crack, because she is so vulnerable, naive, and quite honestly, afflicted with the same Cox "diseases"/craziness.
My opinion is it would depend on how much life insurance she had on her kids? yes the benefits the kids would get had the attempt on Brendon had been a success is something I am sure MP would have been interested in but once that was jacked up and reported the next best thing is to get your kids and have them go "missing".
she apparently did not want her kids when she left her marriage so to all of a sudden want to have them while you are running thru a complete family murder mystery is quite suspect to me.

Cannot wait for Brandon and Melani to go back to court.

How long before Melani would become overwhelmed by having to take care of four children and not be as free as aunt Lori? There were already suggestions that some of her children might have been turning dark.
I pray Melani isn’t allowed to see her children. This judge needs never allow visitation rights. She is as dangerous as her aunt Lori. That sweet smile doesn’t kid anyone. I remember reading one of Melani children was turning dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha