Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think the motive is Lori wanted to be childless and free to frolic around with Chad, and Chad wanted Lori all to herself. None of them wanted Lori's children to be tagging along.
Notice how Lori claimed to MG that Tylee was a zombie since she was 12-13, when she became hard to control. As we all know, JJ was a handful. I don't think she wanted to have the responsibilities. And of course proclaiming children were zombies removed whatever guilt one would feel.

Ok, you guys please read the item 21. Now that things are sinking in I am thinking clearer and not trying to read this as fast as possible.

So Garth told the neighbor, Matt Price, in Mid July 2019 that Chad shot a raccoon out of a tree in the daytime.

1. Daytime? Like the affidavit says they are nocturnal.
2. Who shoots a raccoon anyway?
3. What happened then in reality? Target practice? Why the cover story?
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf
I was thinking WHO died in mid July 2019? Maybe another dead body in that yard?

Perhaps settling up the sound of future gunfire as the masked “paintball” shooter would show up in October. Maybe Chad was supposed to kill Tammy sooner, in July, when Charles was killed.

I wonder if they can somehow charge Alex with kidnapping since she was last seen in Yellowstone - which would make this a federal case.
Yes, I'm wondering about the federal case aspect as well. The timeline on AxC's phone is too tight after they leave the Park for them to have done anything nefarious on that trip.

I'm placing bets on the Rest Area along the Madison River halfway between Madison and the West Yellowstone entrance. I spent a couple of hours there once not too long ago. For some reason, I remember that rest area quite precisely. I was the only one there the whole time...
Interestingly, cell phones might not work in that spot.... Will a phone give off a GPS coordinate even if there's no cell service? The FBI can tell how long you were in more or less the vicinity of a GPS data point? I don't mean on the scale of hanging out by a pond in someone's back yard, but more in the general vicinity of a specific Rest Area.

reports are that LV was betting 6 grand a month for both kids on the SS benefits she was getting since both of the fathers were dead. so I am sure LD could have skimmed some of that money to give to AC and he would have thought his sister was good for it.

There has been some debate as to whether the 6K figure is likely, but at any rate, that would be $72K a year, not enough to pay your typical hitman to commit 2 murders while maintaining the lifestyle LV was accustomed to. JMO

Even if Alex was promised payment, he couldn't spill the beans. I don't think one can go to the police and complain about not being paid for a killing someone. Well, one can do it, but I doubt they will walk out of there a free person.

Maybe there was a second money promise for helping with the kids & the two sniper attempts.
The $$ TD ins payout that actually funded.

I bet LE lookeded at CD accounts post TD life ins deposit.
CDs account withdrawals/ transfers/ of monies...
or Alex’s deposits, cash flow, purchases, etc.
It could be a map just like the phone pings.

MOO

The only time I ever saw one in daylight he was sick with a foamy mouth. Even the cop wouldn’t approach him. The Health Department sent a woman in a “space suit,” but she took so long to get there, the beast was dead when she arrived. Good riddance.

Just an aside in response, raccoons are actually quite beneficial to our ecosystem, eating rats and mice and ticks, the latter of which are the prime source for Lyme disease. It is sad that any become ill, just as with any animal. They deserve to live just as any other creature.

The affidavit, unless I missed it, makes no mention of any animal bodies being found other than those from a dog and a cat. And why would CD bury a raccoon in the same place as their beloved pets, especially as they were said to be “pet people?” If the authorities did find a raccoon body, it would serve to bolster the truth of CD’s text to his wife, the absence of such a body would serve to tie him into a lie and bolster the idea that he knew of the death and likely helped bury TR.
IMO

Yes, this is what I said upthread. CD was writing a note about trees, but his mind was on a body, so he used a dual-meaning word "limbs" instead of the more likely "branches" or logs or.... He inadvertently gave out what he was doing that morning.
The reason I said this is because several of us posters mis-read "limbs" as belonging to people instead of trees. That's because you can; it's not a reader error. And you can because CD slipped. Straight out of his unconscious.
A little explanation: This is a similar thing to when someone tells you not to think about a yellow jeep. When you work at not thinking about a yellow jeep, you can't get them out of your mind.
Doubletake! In fact, in writing this I evidently have jeeps in my subconscious because upthread I was reading about Tylee's jeep, and it's kinda stuck there. So jeeps are leaking out of my mouth, head, everywhere....And even if I wanted to say "yellow chevy" my brain might have pushed me toward "yellow jeep".

Yes to all of the above and I'll add in that some people cannot tell a lie to save themselves. It slips out no matter how hard they try to obscure it.

I am hoping that AC tripped a ring cam in the middle of the night when he walked or drove into LV's garage in the middle of the night. If the murders occured in LV's house and he just moved the bodies, LV could be charged with those 2 murders. CD could be charged with TD's murder and maybe CV if he was in the area. I can't remember where he was at that time or when Brandon was shot at. Jmo

A lot of people think that a raccoon in the daytime has a big possibility of being rabid, since they are generally nocturnal. However, I’ve seen Raccoons at campsites and tourists spots that have learned to be awake and friendly to charm visitors out of food. Could explain why someone would shoot a raccoon during the day. Not saying that I think he actually did.

JMO
I immersed myself in this forum for the first time recently. I rolled my eyes, at first, at all the MOO/JMO/JMOO decorating virtually every post, and thought "why are these folks almost obsessive about appending this to virtually everything they say?". I though to myself "isn't it obvious that anything anybody says that doesn't quote a reliable source is just an opinion?" (a standard I try to apply in everyday life in my 3+ decades of adulthood). Thousands of posts (read) later, I get it. I understand why it's necessary now. It's because we are numb to a casual preamble like "I think" and we jump right to the opinion we don't agree with, and want to know the basis of the opinion, as if such a thing needs evidence to support it. I know because I've done it and have felt the pull to do it on many occasions.
JMOO

Anyway, thanks WS for providing an environment where the truth and verifiable information matter, and where it's OK to go out of our way to discern fact from opinion on both sides of the conversation. It makes an uncertain world feel a little bit safer for some reason.:)

Perhaps settling up the sound of future gunfire as the masked “paintball” shooter would show up in October. Maybe Chad was supposed to kill Tammy sooner, in July, when Charles was killed.

Well, LV thought Tammy would die shortly after. Chad had the vision, but LV is the one who hastened the "fulfillment of the prophesy", feeding into Chad's ego of thinking he truly was a prophet there for a minute.

That is the danger with prophecies. There is always someone who wants to hurry them along and make sure they're fulfilled. Eh, you're not supposed to do that! JMO

At 2:40... "I know that she did not conspire to kill CV... "

So... will you be on Dateline on Monday to 'splain Melanie how you knew that, and why you don't mention the kids as such.. as isn't this what the interview is about?

Thanks for the info dear that you were involved and communicated with Alex to go to the house... @3:10 in link. ... and that you left town because you knew CV was coming into town and you didn't feel safe. HUH? So.... well, sitting on hands.

This youtube video was uploaded on May 7th, 2020. Very interesting as you all have pointed out. Spin spin spin the talking points? MOO

Her mom says "we know there are still alive because we have seen their dedication"

Wrong...

Is mom still laughing at Alex being the "hit man" as she was about 4:20 .. to be a fly on the wall now.

As we all know and is burned into our memories.. LV sister texted with TR, and LV mom "spoke" with TR after she was dead.

Ummm, ok. You both, testimony thrown out if supporting the defense

MOO

Maybe one could tolerate mother's denial until all facts are in. Nobody wants to believe that their child is a murderer. But I draw a line at lying.

They are not children and I wish everyone would stop referring to them as children because that gives all of them a sense of innocence in all of this when we really don't know what they knew or when they knew it. I might have done it myself, but like the poet said, when you learn better, do better.

OK, I hear your indignation and share your objection to a reductive view of these individuals' possible culpability... but...what would be an acceptable and natural way to refer to the biological offspring of Chad and Tammy? Offspring? Descendants? Sons and daughters? DNA recipients? Or just any word besides children? JMO

I really truly believe that they thought the bodies would never be found. MOO
Didn't Chad initially plan to sell the house after Tammy's death? That way he would lose control over the property. What if the new owners found the bodies or allowed police to search in the backyard? Bringing in cadaver dogs would probably suffice.

Last edited:
I so hope you’re wrong! But it would certainly explain “particularly egregious”.
We already established via the timeline of who was last seen when, dates now referenced in the APCs for the warrants for Lori and Chad, that the "particularly egregious" statement had to have referred to Tylee, whose body appears to have been dismembered(?) and burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat