Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rexburg, Idaho is going to be a tough crowd to convince that these two people, who were LDS their entire lives, didn't know right from wrong.
That and are zombies even religiously recognized? I don't know something about zombies and dark spirits and possession and all that seems pretty ungodly to me?

What about the claim that the fire would have to burn nearly for days in order for the remains to be destroyed? Here it was done in a couple of hours.
IMO human tissue burns quite easily, its the bones that are difficult to destroy. IMO they gave it a couple of hours (and yes, probably chad had a fire already burning) and then buried what was left.

LVD would definitely benefit as she was still receiving both Tylee and JJ's SS benefits -- for awhile nobody outside their little group did NOT even know the kids were missing, much less buried in a back yard.
So she was able to keep on collecting $$, using TR's bank card and frolicking in Hawaii.
I wonder if SS admin cut off the benefits once she was arrested ??
She did not provide proof of death or proof of life to the court so probably no more benefits.

Not sure, but I do know the government works at a snails pace when it comes to survivor benefits, SSD, etc.

I hope they retroactively charge her for the months she collected but these poor kids were already murdered.

Why did Chad say anything about a gunshot? Wasn’t Tylee already gone from whatever they did to her in the apartment that early morning? Then he took TR back to his apartment with him then waited and took her to the Daybell property with chad. Chad did shoot a gun bc the neighbors heard which is why I believe he mentioned it to TD and family to cover his tracks why did he shoot someone who was already dead?

Yeah...i heard it too.. Not sure. I guess I want to know why all LE reports say that "the last time Tylee was seen was at yellowstone". They have never changed that stance. Granted, a LE visit to that BBQ restaurant might have been long after the Sept 8 date, but I am sure they did check with them, since they had the pings. So, I am not super strong on Grey's judgment on this one.
They didn't stay at the BBQ restaurant long, so I wondered whether it was a drive through?

Rexburg, Idaho is going to be a tough crowd to convince that these two people, who were LDS their entire lives, didn't know right from wrong.

Even if they move this trial to another venue, the entire state of Idaho has been watching this situation unfold. I am not sure of the percentage of LDS in Idaho, but if folks who live there are not LDS, they have friends or coworkers who are LDS.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what the defense is going to do. Blame AC for everything? Not gonna happen now.

And believe me, folks in Idaho are not going to listen to some attorney like Jose Baez try to tell them if they don't know who killed the kids, that LVD and CD should walk. That won't happen.

Why did Chad say anything about a gunshot? Wasn’t Tylee already gone from whatever they did to her in the apartment that early morning? Then he took TR back to his apartment with him then waited and took her to the Daybell property with chad. Chad did shoot a gun bc the neighbors heard which is why I believe he mentioned it to TD and family to cover his tracks why did he shoot someone who was already dead?

They could have rendered Tylee unconscious with drugs, I.e. Risperdal and the bullet was to be sure the job was done.

These people make me so angry! Gotta take my blood pressure meds for sure tonight!

I kept thinking of Poe's A Tell Tale Heart

Although in both Tell-Tale Heart and Macbeth the murderers evince a profound consciousness of guilt that then becomes absolutely destructive to them, mentally and even physically. No signs of guilt-stricken handwashing or tearing up the bloody floorboards with these two, just as it's hard to imagine Poe's narrator or Macbeth/Lady M cavorting like lovestruck teenagers (or next-stage empty nesters) on the beach in Hawaii with armloads of cheap wedding-package props.

Neither CD and LVD seem to have cared one jot about the bodies and broken families piling up in their wake. They're more Patrick Frazee -- "Who woulda thought that the disappearance of one single mother in CO would attract so much attention?" -- than any of literature's tragic leads, IMO. And all the more despicable for it.

That affidavit makes for difficult reading, despite us knowing or suspecting so much of what it contains.

Possibly shot gun ( timeline, neighbor alibi) told TD about burying raccoon in pet cemetery so it explained any recently disturbed area ? Sick all of it.

MOO

They are not children and I wish everyone would stop referring to them as children because that gives all of them a sense of innocence in all of this when we really don't know what they knew or when they knew it. I might have done it myself, but like the poet said, when you learn better, do better.
I didn't intend to imply a sense of innocence, only that they are sons and daughters of CD and TD. They might have been in the house or within earshot at the time Chad and Alex were burning and burying bodies. It was my understanding one of them has an infant so would not be out at work. That is bold, IMO, to burn a body in broad daylight in an open yard with the brother of your mistress, possibly visible to the house where your children offspring are living but certainly visible to them if they walked out the back or side door.

Also will be hard to convince them that they weren't raised believing that they are a persecuted people, that they held the keys of the true gospel, that the end of the world was near, that Jesus is coming soon, that prophesy is real, that angels are real, etc.

Because he was talking about shooting a raccoon. The alternative would be that he found a dead one.

They could have rendered Tylee unconscious with drugs, I.e. Risperdal and the bullet was to be sure the job was done.

These people make me so angry! Gotta take my blood pressure meds for sure tonight!

I'm currently concerned that Tylee was actually dead when he butchered her. The limbs that were not burned and her torso I hope are still preserved enough for them to see if the injuries were pre or post death.

These people are so nonchalantly depraved I wouldn't put it past Chad.

***edit to add: I'm also now wondering if Chad has desecrated corpses before. His line of work would make it possible.

I'm sorry, I'm still very new, and I don't know everybody's areas of expertise, so don't take the question as a challenge: are you a medical professional, or do you have personal experience with this particular medication or other antipsychotics?

My experience with off-label uses of anti-psychotics is that you can in fact take them (some of them, anyway) as needed and therefore the concept of 'cold turkey' doesn't apply. Source: a prescribing doctor informed me of exactly this. I cannot speak on risperidone specifically, so maybe I'm making an over-broad assumption about anti-psychotics when I suggest that it may also be possible for risperidone. YMMV. JMO/IME. IANAMP

I would expect risperidone to require tapering, in order to minimize risks associated with withdrawal. I would not expect LVD or anyone associated with her inner circle to pay any attention to those risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms