Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't intend to imply a sense of innocence, only that they are sons and daughters of CD and TD. They might have been in the house or within earshot at the time Chad and Alex were burning and burying bodies. It was my understanding one of them has an infant so would not be out at work. That is bold, IMO, to burn a body in broad daylight in an open yard with the brother of your mistress, possibly visible to the house where your children offspring are living but certainly visible to them if they walked out the back or side door.

I don't believe any of Chad's children were living with him and Tammy early September. If I recall, some moved in after their mother died. But one of his daughters did live across the street.

As far as I know, dead person can not be charged, due to the fact that they are dead. They have a right to a defense and to confront their accusers. It's hard to do that when you are dead. And I don't think psychics that claim they talk to the dead are going to be allowed in court.
Yeah, that came out wrong. Meaning if they can pin(not charge) a kidnapping on him, could they make it a federal case with Lori and Chad? I needed more coffee when I posted! :)

I am not aware of the occupations or even who lived in the house and who lived across the street, but doesn't one of those people have an infant? So someone would be home caring for the infant, presumably? Either in Tammy's house or the house across the street with the other adult child. It seems reckless to stand out in the yard for hours with a dead body while someone is in the house who can see, hear, and smell what is going on.

ETA: indicolite22 quote
The baby wasn't born yet, I think everyone was at work MOO

In contrast to Colby, his wife was labeled dark from the get go.
MOO, this is a case of Chad telling Lori what she wanted to hear. MG (or maybe April from Kauai?) said Lori started acting more like a girlfriend to Colby once he became serious with his now wife. Lori saw her as taking affection away from Lori, Lori was jealous, Chad explains it all away with "she's a dark spirit." Lori hears what she wants to, assigns spiritual gift or intelligence to Chad for saying it, and goes further down the cult tunnel.

Once LE set foot into the backyard, did he really think there was a chance they would miss the bodies?
Maybe he was swinging his golden pendulum in the hope that this one time when he really needed it to do so, it would actually accurately read or impact events.

If so, I hope it's on video. They can play that as an ice breaker for all his potential new friends when he goes to prison. Just like Lori's dance video when she goes too.

In the affadavit it says that MG and DW ws staying at Loris apartment for the weekend. I suspect any luggage was in the car at the point they met the nanny on their return.

I often wonder about them staying over, too, since the Nanny said Lori had the bed and JJ just a mattress on the floor....no mention of other bedroom furniture, so where did MG and DW sleep? Did Lori throw a mattress on the floor like in the AZ house? Lori never seemed big on furniture from what we have seen.

I don't believe any of Chad's children were living with him and Tammy early September. If I recall, some moved in after their mother died. But one of his daughters did live across the street.
Reading back through old posts last evening, a VI stated that the eldest son was living in the basement when Tammy passed away.

I often wonder about them staying over, too, since the Nanny said Lori had the bed and JJ just a mattress on the floor....no mention of other bedroom furniture, so where did MG and DW sleep? Did Lori throw a mattress on the floor like in the AZ house? Lori never seemed big on furniture from what we have seen.
unless its her own room!!

and another thing (this is why I went back and reread the affadavit), if JJ was climbing all over the cabinets and kncking things over, there surely would have been an amount of noise. Why didn't MG and DW hear this?

I have that feeling about Tammy's autopsy too. However, I am hoping that there may be the assistance of cellular activity. With this one, I am happy to wait, because I am certain sure that both will be charged with Murder and/or conspiracy for JJ and Tylee and will be found or plead guilty.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there a possibility that the autopsy is complete and for whatever reason the results have not been made public yet?

I have thought about this and if it did indeed happen it could have tied back to the old LDS blood atonement doctrine that there are some sins that cannot be atoned for except by the spilling of blood. I hope that is not the case, but it does sound to me that Chad was making an excuse for the sound of a gun being fired that day. JMO

yeah, I'm getting that sort of vibe off of this stuff too. That they have layers of excuses - zombies, necessary sacrifices.
Lordy, what do two people who have committed such hideous acts talk about afterward?!

Prayers to whatever demon they have named a god, and self congratulations. And sex.

Then more talk about armageddon. That is my guess.

In the document found on IP's computer he states that Melanie told him that she was afraid "Alex may have had to take care of the kids"

Knowing all the details we now know, Reading the document found on IP's computer again makes so many more things makes sense, MP 100% knows more than she's letting on.
READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing | East Idaho News

Last edited:
BBM. MG said that Tammy was supposed to die before Lori's move to Rexburg.
And she says it all so matter of factly. She seems to think it's ludicrous. Then, for gosh sake, respond like it's ludicrous: do something. Tell someone. Run it by someone for a reality check.
I feel nothing but rage for these crazies. They see this bizarre stuff going down, they call it crazy, but they don't report any of it? The LDS has a whole network of bishops, for gosh sake. They wouldn't have had to go to LE. They could have just consulted a bishop to get guidance. And they just carry on.
And they just keep going with their own crazy vlogs. As if they aren't part of the problem.
And then they sound surprised that crazy in fact turned out to be crazy.
Then they whitewash themselves with christian forgiveness, and all is love and roses.

RSBM

I think she adopted the nickname Lolo while she and CV were living in Hawaii.

LOLO (lō-lō)
A Hawaiian language word meaning dumb, goofy or crazy.

Also just plain popular right now. A coworker considered naming her baby "Harlow" with the plan to call the child LoLo "and that would be soooo cute!"

Looks like Justice is on the way for Tylee & JJ!

JMHO YMMV LRR

I must have missed the part in the affidavit that says MG and DW stayed at Lori's apartment. Now this was the weekend that JJ died, if I am correct. Were MG and DW there that night with little JJ dead in the next room, but never heard a thing? DW says he saw AC carrying a sleeping JJ back to the apartment. Sounds like Lori muddied the water again, two other people besides her that could have killed JJ. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar