Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once LE set foot into the backyard, did he really think there was a chance they would miss the bodies?
Hellz nah. They brought a backhoe in there, for pete's sake. He knew what they would find. But he couldn't go anywhere; law enforcement was everywhere. I think when he put his foot on the gas, he had simply, finally, freaked out.

Also in the document found on IP's computer he states that Melanie told him that she learned some of these things in the temple and some from chad and lori, How many others are in this temple teaching this crazy stuff? and how many other believers are out there?

They didn't stay at the BBQ restaurant long, so I wondered whether it was a drive through?
I agree. I think maybe they just got take out. It seems about the right number of minutes to have a fresh BBQ order prepared. The ping schedule from here on out is too tight for them to have done anything before getting home.
I'm thinking Tylee was already dead by this point.

That and are zombies even religiously recognized? I don't know something about zombies and dark spirits and possession and all that seems pretty ungodly to me?

Demon possession is generally recognized in Christian circles. But it's rare. No way is anyone buying all the possessions around them. What people will buy is that the CD and LVD show is possessed. Jmo

I agree. I think maybe they just got take out. It seems about the right number of minutes to have a fresh BBQ order prepared. The ping schedule from here on out is too tight for them to have done anything before getting home.
I'm thinking Tylee was already dead by this point.
Poisoned? Drugged?

My opinion on this is just because Tylee stayed quiet to LE while her Egg donor was standing with her was because of that exact reason, but Lori knew that keeping Tylee quiet was not something that was going to be easy to do. And who knows maybe Tylee had thrown it in her Egg Donors face that if Lori kept up all her crap Tylee would tell LE and for that reason she had to be eliminated.

I mean no disrespect to anyone who may have been or had needed the help of egg donors in their life, I can no longer call LD the M word with what she did and allowed to be done to her own children. The M word is something that needs to be valued and held in the highest regard there are many of us who have lost our children because of no action of our own and not to mention the many people who would love to have children and for reasons are not able to have them, so to call her that after reading some of the disturbing facts in this case is just not for me.

I don't know how to bold wording, but in reference to "Lori keeping Tylee quiet"...I go back to when they were talking at the police station about CV taking LVs purse, Tylee is the one who kept telling LV to be quiet, telling her to stop and touching LVs arm as a reminder to shut her mouth. I thought that was telling in the way Tylee was even smarter or more mature than LV and knew to just answer the question and not ramble about senseless things. MOO

As proof of this, Lori's friend, April from Hawaii, told Dateline (Morrison) that Lori tried to recruit her as one of the 144,000 - but the catch was she would have to "separate" from her children.

I beleive MP knew exactly what was going on in all aspects of this case. She knew this is what had to happen with her. When BB was shot at, she knewif he died she'd get custody of her children. That would mean she'd have to "separate" aka have her children murdered also MOO

Her brother, Adam, was a radio DJ and they had a contest, "Hold your Wee for a Wii" to see who could drink the most water. One 28 yr old lady drank almost 2 gallons and died. This was done in 2007 for a station in Sacramento.

ETA for details
He was THAT guy? I remember that story. Hypernatremia. Wow.

Demon possession is generally recognized in Christian circles. But it's rare. No way is anyone buying all the possessions around them. What people will buy is that the CD and LVD show is possessed. Jmo

Depends on the denomination. There are some who are casting out demons constantly. You wife back talked you and the neighbour kids mouthed off? Rebuke that demon.

Seriously. I wanna be joking but I have had numerous people try to rebuke demons - jezebel because I am a feminist was real common for a bit. I believe in the existence of angels which some denominations believe are all demons except Michael.

How common it is in Mormonism is not well documented.

‘Satan Mourns Naked upon the Earth’: Locating Mormon Possession and Exorcism Rituals in the American Religious Landscape, 1830–1977 | Religion and American Culture | Cambridge Core.

A couple of people have had questions about the speculative timeline I posted a while back. Again, haven't time to go back and find them to respond properly, sorry.

How certain am I about my surmise that Chad flew to Mesa and drove back in the Jeep? It's the best surmise I have in the absence of hard evidence. The flight schedules do not seem to make a turnaround possible in time to be with Lori and MG at the track. And if he did fly down and drive back, the Jeep was the most likely thing to be driving back in.

What about my surmise (not flagged as such, sorry) that DW drove to Rexburg? Again, flight schedules back to AZ and the fact that the babysitter did not mention him.

Why didn't the babysitter see MG's luggage? (extra bonus explanation): It think the luggage was in Alex's truck while Lori was trying to hustle the babysitter out of there.

Maybe he was swinging his golden pendulum in the hope that this one time when he really needed it to do so, it would actually accurately read or impact events.

If so, I hope it's on video. They can play that as an ice breaker for all his potential new friends when he goes to prison. Just like Lori's dance video when she goes too.
[QUOTE="A2FMNST, post: 16167836, member: 215

I was wondering if CD left because he always put himself out there as a man of God, a seer, A God himself, and didn't want his adult childrenor neighbors to see him in cuffs. They'd see him for who he really is...a liar, cheater, murderer, conartist….MOO

I must have missed the part in the affidavit that says MG and DW stayed at Lori's apartment. Now this was the weekend that JJ died, if I am correct. Were MG and DW there that night with little JJ dead in the next room, but never heard a thing? DW says he saw AC carrying a sleeping JJ back to the apartment. Sounds like Lori muddied the water again, two other people besides her that could have killed JJ. IMO

It is bottom of page 7 and top of page 8, but they do not really state much more than MG and DW stayed there at the apartment.

upload_2020-6-20_17-32-32.png

Also in the document found on IP's computer he states that Melanie told him that she learned some of these things in the temple and some from chad and lori, How many others are in this temple teaching this crazy stuff? and how many other believers are out there?
The word "teaching" that comes up in regard to a cult, makes no sense to me. I've seen it with other cults or developing cults, and it seems to refer to anything any self-proclaimed expert has to say on a matter. So I can understand teaching from a person who has studied the LDS church extensively and has been--at least--a Sunday school teacher, for instance. I cannot understand why anyone would see a cultist like Chad as any kind of teacher. These are not teachings; they are opinions, and in this case the opinions and manipulations of a charlatan.

A couple of people have had questions about the speculative timeline I posted a while back. Again, haven't time to go back and find them to respond properly, sorry.

How certain am I about my surmise that Chad flew to Mesa and drove back in the Jeep? It's the best surmise I have in the absence of hard evidence. The flight schedules do not seem to make a turnaround possible in time to be with Lori and MG at the track. And if he did fly down and drive back, the Jeep was the most likely thing to be driving back in.

What about my surmise (not flagged as such, sorry) that DW drove to Rexburg? Again, flight schedules back to AZ and the fact that the babysitter did not mention him.

Why didn't the babysitter see MG's luggage? (extra bonus explanation): It think the luggage was in Alex's truck while Lori was trying to hustle the babysitter out of there.
I also thought possibly, but not likely, DW could have driven her luggage, depending on the airline and cost to check if any?

Do we know whether any mental health professionals have seen Lori in jail? Would we know that, if it happened?

I think there’s a real possibility that they’ll have to determine if she’s competent to stand trial. What we’ve already seen of her in court suggests that she has no idea whatsoever about what’s facing her. Her loony, haughty demeanor in the early hearing — when she knew full well those kids were murdered— raises some huge questions.

I don’t know how much intelligence plays a role in those determinations, but she must be of abnormally low intelligence, based on her behavior. That may be a factor, too.

I’m preparing for competence questions and hearings to come up. But you also wonder if Means will/can do this. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge raises the issue of her competence on his own.

If she's found competent to stand trial, then she's gonna be up for Best Actress
Do we know whether any mental health professionals have seen Lori in jail? Would we know that, if it happened?

I think there’s a real possibility that they’ll have to determine if she’s competent to stand trial. What we’ve already seen of her in court suggests that she has no idea whatsoever about what’s facing her. Her loony, haughty demeanor in the early hearing — when she knew full well those kids were murdered— raises some huge questions.

I don’t know how much intelligence plays a role in those determinations, but she must be of abnormally low intelligence, based on her behavior. That may be a factor, too.

I’m preparing for competence questions and hearings to come up. But you also wonder if Means will/can do this. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge raises the issue of her competence on his own.

Could she be putting on an act? Trying to fool people?

Depends on the denomination. There are some who are casting out demons constantly. You wife back talked you and the neighbour kids mouthed off? Rebuke that demon.

Seriously. I wanna be joking but I have had numerous people try to rebuke demons - jezebel because I am a feminist was real common for a bit. I believe in the existence of angels which some denominations believe are all demons except Michael.

How common it is in Mormonism is not well documented.

‘Satan Mourns Naked upon the Earth’: Locating Mormon Possession and Exorcism Rituals in the American Religious Landscape, 1830–1977 | Religion and American Culture | Cambridge Core.

Yeah, I know all about that. I'm referring to generally speaking, not a certain denomination. Jmo

Honestly, I just watched this last night. I’m sure you guys hashed this out completely. I just have to say that it was so disgusting and hard to listen to.

But, assuming we can discuss this, was it ironic that Jason Mow was in the neighborhood as Lori suggested or normal? How’d he stay out of the limelight and interviews? Sickening seeing Lori and Melanie ooh and ahh over him.

Poisoned? Drugged?
This references my prior post that IMO Tylee was dead before the Zombie Gang left the Park.
Whatever they did to Tylee in the Park had to be bloodless or cadaver dogs would have hit on the truck? Or luminol? So I'd conclude that means strangulation or drugs.
What do y'all think about a garrotte? This also might cause decapitation. But it could have been a chokehold, anything...

Why did it take LE so long to "analyze" Lori's brother's cell phone pinging that was traced back to the exact spot last September where and when the children were buried on CD's property? You would think there was a mosaic board of connecting dots linking Lori and Chad to the numerous immediate family members who suddenly died or disappeared recently. At least Lori and Chad are finally behind bars...the craziness of this story is preposterously gut-wrenching, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar