Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m betting on the Risperdal.

LE searched LVs apartment on Nov. 27th they found JJs prescription STILL IN THE HOUSE.

LE also searched the storage unit the same day. They found the kids personal effects (blankets, photo albums, etc.).

Now why would you NOT throw out that prescription when you are trying to erase any evidence of the kids living there? Even if LV was pretending the kids were with someone else, wouldn’t you still throw the medicine out and say that it went with J.J. wherever she CLAIMED he was at the moment?

IMO, the answer is that you have plans to use the Risperdal AGAIN. It worked pretty effectively on Tylee so they used it for TD. Once it worked on TD, they (LV and CD) kept it handy for whomever was “next”. Maybe it eventually worked on AC?

After the poop show with the attempted hit on BB, they couldn’t risk drawing that kind of attention to themselves again.

My other thoughts on the drug are that LV had not filled the prescription since January. LV taking J.J. off of those meds supported her story that he was “dark”, climbing kitchen cabinets, saying he loved the devil, etc.
Hmmm, When Lori left CV, didn't she take certain things with her, including JJ's meds? I seem to recall that CV refilled the prescription. We only know that the script wasn't refilled in Idaho, it may have been refilled elsewhere though.

Last edited:
I do not think Lori or Chad are serial killers. I think they have shared psychotic disorder, or Folie à deux. This is yet, another reason this case is compellingly bizarre.

But there is no way they can plead insanity. (BBM)

From the American Psychological Association, in reference to a murder case Idaho v. Delling:

“In 1982, the Idaho Legislature repealed Idaho's insanity defense statute and enacted a law that states that "mental condition shall not be a defense to any charge of criminal conduct”.

The U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear Delling's case; thus, the insanity defense remains unavailable to criminal defendants in Idaho.”
And the US Supreme Court just held that a Kansas man's constitutional rights were not violated because he couldn't plead insanity (Like Utah, Kansas also prohibits it):
Supreme Court rules states can bar insanity defense

I agree. I think maybe they just got take out. It seems about the right number of minutes to have a fresh BBQ order prepared. The ping schedule from here on out is too tight for them to have done anything before getting home.
I'm thinking Tylee was already dead by this point.
I wondered about this as well so I looked it up and it’s also an ice cream place

Honestly, I think not. My reasoning being that she has lied to cover up a wrong. She has lied to mislead people. IMO, people who do these things know right from wrong, and if you know right from wrong, you're mentally competent. As for Mr Means esq, I really think he'll jump ship once murder charges are laid and discovery in relation to the murders is released. There is no way he is competent counsel for a potential death penalty case.
Just like in Casey Anthony case..the prosecutors wanted death penalty and between the jury and the judge.everyone was so confused.I think, IMO , if they just went for life, she would still be in jail..

Tammy's autopsy was screwed up as it wasn't done right away. Body was embalmed, which means it was pumped full of toxic chemicals. Which makes toxicology testing pretty much impossible as far as I can tell (at least some poisons would be impossible to find). But if they can do a murder trial without a body, can't they do one here with other evidence (large life insurance policy, hubby telling people that Tammy was going to die, hubby having a love interest, hubby getting married couple of weeks after Tammy's death)?
Nate Eaton said on a Nancy Grace podcast about 6 weeks ago that the digital evidence was overwhelming and a COD for Tammy may not be needed to move forward. Any legal eagles have insight into punting this to the AG? Is that generally a good sign or a sign they are stumped?

Hmmm, When Lori left CV, didn't she take certain things with her, including JJ's meds? I seem to recall that CV refilled the prescription. We only know that the script was refilled in Idaho, it may have been refilled elsewhere though.

In the affidavit LE checked to see if it was ever filled;
it was NEVER filled in Idaho....

ETA I see what you meant now, like filled in another state besides Idaho. My brain is getting sleepy!

Last edited:
Just like in Casey Anthony case..the prosecutors wanted death penalty and between the jury and the judge.everyone was so confused.I think, IMO , if they just went for life, she would still be in jail..
IMO going for the death penalty is a mistake. They are not going to be put to death in the near future. I looked up those on Death Row in Idaho, one had been on DR since the mid 80's and another i think from the early 90's. There have been 3 executions since the 1970s, with the most recent being in 2011 and 2012. I just see prosecutors going for the DP as a political ploy to boost their policitcal careers.

Nate Eaton said on a Nancy Grace podcast about 6 weeks ago that the digital evidence was overwhelming and a COD for Tammy may not be needed to move forward. Any legal eagles have insight into punting this to the AG? Is that generally a good sign or a sign they are stumped?
Depends on the case they build and the strength of the evidence to support that case. If both are good, then they stand a chance of getting a conviction. I am hoping that one or both will be so overwhelmed by the evidence that they plead out. Based on what VI's have said, I am thinking that CD will plead guilty - i dont think he has the stomache for a trial. Lori, on the other hand, will probably revel in it.

Chad wrote fiction. I can see where it would be natural to ask Chad at some of these conferences (book selling events) for Chad's take on something that he had wrote about, some character, some esoteric ancient knowledge; his comment on Church history, recent disclosures. Whispered topics.

Yes opinions on, IMO, or theories. This is not that uncommon of a genre in literature, and not uncommon in spiritual circles. It is for people for whom the plain old gospel is not enough. There must be MORE.

At some point these fictional writings came to be looked upon by some as prophesies, even by Chad himself. As a good LDS members, Chad was raised on similar stories and told they were the very truth. Told that it was absolutely possible for these things to happen to the common man. The temples themselves are testimony to how many absolutely believe the Angel Moroni delivered a message for these "latter days".

It's the problems of our world encapsulated. Somebody thinks they're hearing from God, and God always agrees with them. JMO
I agree with your last sentence. I cannot address what you wrote previously because it would take pages and pages to explain. Chad did not write fiction--he wrote tabloid garbage to promote himself. That's all I can say for now.

BBM I resemble that remark :)

It's obvious I'm stuck on the podcast record date, lol. Looking at the chronological list with topics... I really think they were together when recording, and it goes along with the statements of MG traveling to Lori's. But, I'm gonna' let it go now... I promise!
LOL-- don't need to promise--
you all know I am stuck on AxC death NOT being natural and I wont let that go so we all have our opinions and thought process.
:)

And according to his attorney, he was driving away to go turn himself in.
Yeah, right-- he waited until JJ's body was found and THEN was going to drive away and turn himself in??

WAIT--there were tons of LE and FBI right there in his own yard that he could have turned himself in to.
NOPE-- he was trying to run/escape IMO

I wonder where he thought he could
And according to his attorney, he was driving away to go turn himself in.
Yeah, right-- he waited until JJ's body was found and THEN was going to drive away and turn himself in??

WAIT--there were tons of LE and FBI right there in his own yard that he could have turned himself in to.
NOPE-- he was trying to run/escape IMO

I'm surprised that Chad "It Came To Me In A Vision" didn't forsee the LE showing up with a search warrant!

Does anyone else wonder what Charles Vallow was thinking when there was only JJ and not TR after Yellowstone weekend? And I wonder what they told JJ about where TR was. Just musing outloud....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarishaikh