Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can think is, how dare she read the bible and sing hymns in jail like she is some sort of pure hearted religious person!?

This is a thing. I've found a few people who do this when they murder children. Couple of years ago I found a woman who suddenly went from party mom to religious woman after her child died. Made quite the deal about missing her. Considering she murdered her it was a bit stomach churning.

I am not trying to be Gross, but my Grandpa was a firefighter and he always said the worst fires to respond to was when you could smell human flesh because you knew there were fatalities. How in the he!! could the neighbors see the bonfire, hear the gunshots, know about the racoon, but not smell that whatever was burning in that firepit was not logs.
And what about CD friend who tried to say that the place use to be a place where cows were processed and there were bones all over
the place.
Perfect wind on 9/9Weather in September 2019 in Rexburg, Idaho, USA/19 Blowing from the S.W. all day. Nothing for miles to the N.E.

I don't read this the way you (and others) do. His messages and hers were hours apart and she was responding most likely to the message about the raccoon, which was the only one that wasn't "chit-chat". Not everyone does a line-by-line response to verbose texts, especially when it's not a real-time conversation. JMO
Oh-- I was talking about the affidavit regarding JJ and Tylee being found and how they were found.
I could give a rats a$$ about the darn raccoon LOL

I still question when Tylee was killed. Could it have been at Yellowstone? At first I thought they were in an SUV, but the affidavit said they were in AC’s truck...so she could have been put in the back? Did he have a cover on the truck bed? They could have drugged JJ with his meds to make him fall asleep.

Am I crazy thinking this?

Lazy. Assume they are lazy. I suspect that Lori did something to Tylee, then called Alex over in the night to help her deal with Tylee. Who may not have been dead entirely yet and why it took so long. And what the fire was for. To dispose of whatever in Tylee's room was effected by whatever it is Lori did.

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1274126474858000384
Neighbors report that soon after Tammy Daybell died, Chad started having “frequent bonfires” in the backyard even though it was “hardly ever used” before. Police were also suspicious about Chad’s supposed raccoon story.

So what are the frequent bonfire's about? This would have been after Tylee was killed, what was he burning?

*GRAPHIC*

It was stated that Tylee was dismembered.
Some body parts burned and some not.

I think when Lori was in jail Chad spent his time making bonfires to try to destroy evidence.

Evil Evil Evil

Ok, you guys please read the item 21. Now that things are sinking in I am thinking clearer and not trying to read this as fast as possible.

So Garth told the neighbor, Matt Price, in Mid July 2019 that Chad shot a raccoon out of a tree in the daytime.

1. Daytime? Like the affidavit says they are nocturnal.
2. Who shoots a raccoon anyway?
3. What happened then in reality? Target practice? Why the cover story?
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf
I was thinking WHO died in mid July 2019? Maybe another dead body in that yard?

Why were they not concerned about CD & TD's children? Some of them lived in CD & TD's house, some of them lived across the street at the time.
Yeah, pretty ballsy of them to do that at that time.
They were on a mission
The Zombie mission.
I am so mad right now and I don't mean to come across sarcastic but I am just PO'd to read the details of what happened to these innocent kids.

I wonder why the prosecutor unsealed this now. Means and Lori saw it the same time we did. Is there some kind of strategy here?

There totally is a strategy releasing this on a Friday late afternoon. These 2 spawns of Satan get to sit in separate jails in 2 different counties and ponder their future and if it will include the death penalty. The question is who turns on who first? MOO

Does anyone else think that Chad's repeated bonfires were like Lady Macbeth washing the blood from her hands over and over?

The experts I’ve seen CTV Vinnie interview ....
( sorry graphic)
say it takes many hours & hours of burning to get down to just bone. I think the theory was CD perhaps kept trying in stages.

MOO

This trip to Yellowstone always seemed weird to me. At this point in time, Lori is not a mom who would want to have a family trip to the park imo. And Alex is there too. Is it possible that they had something planned for this trip? Maybe an accident of sorts, but things didn't work out for one reason or another? And so they went to plan B as the night rolled in... JMO MOO

Establishing what a nice family they are who do things together.

Lori didn't hide that the kids were zombies. It must have seemed very normal to her.
That's exactly why I can't give MG a total pass. I can't fathom the folks around these two didn't see the warning signs. The only way to free a person's spirit was to kill the "zombie". MG only came forward to LE after she fled to Utah and her SO insisted she do so.

I also now have new suspicious about the nature of the relationship between CD, LV & MG.

If they had not found the bodies, LVD and CD had a slim chance of getting off with a few years. Finding the bodies, on CD's property! Complete game changer!

They are going down. Who is CD's attorney? Wonder if CD is still paying for LVD's attorney..

Lazy. Assume they are lazy. I suspect that Lori did something to Tylee, then called Alex over in the night to help her deal with Tylee. Who may not have been dead entirely yet and why it took so long. And what the fire was for. To dispose of whatever in Tylee's room was effected by whatever it is Lori did.
While I knew JJ and Tylee were gone, the news of finding their bodies saddened me, even though I knew
But to read the how they were buried and discarded and poor Tylee being told by her mother, when she said she did not want to babysit JJ, that she was a zombie and for Tylee to respond, " NO, I am not" just broke my heart.
I may have to take a break this weekend.... I get into cases and we usually know the outcome but to read it hurts me for those innocent kids.
I just cant even try to figure out how the people they trusted the most could kill them, try to burn them and then bury them in a back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968