Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad enough coughing fit can cause you to throw up. It has happened to me when I was very ill. If he's struggling to breathe, coughing uncontrollably and has thrown up in his mouth a little, one would think that inhaling a little bit of the vomit is not inconceivable. I didn't, but I was also not in the middle of dying at the time.
If AC had been semiconscious or unconscious and in a supine position when he vomited, he could easily have aspirated some of the content.

Whenever I see this fantasy about TD as she's marched to the slaughterhouse, I'm reminded of the fantastical imperative that senior citizens embrace the idea of getting killed/"culled" by COVID for the "greater good" or "so we can get back to normal" or "for the economy".
Rickshaw, that’s exactly what they are doing to the senior population!

Even if that is the "defense", the conspiracy charges will not go away. The "Alex did it", works fine for Tylee. Where did Lori think Tylee was? And AC's phone pinged at Chad's house the next day. Chad had to know what was happening.

If "Alex did it", why didn't they contact LEO? Instead, they hang around until he kills JJ too?

Maybe they'll say something like, "Nothing... that is what our vision/s told us to do." I think they will now be blaming their visions/beliefs for all they've done wrong. They will now say they interpreted their twisted beliefs incorrectly. It (their visions) has been their MO all the way through.

Last edited:
It’s folly to expect any of these folks to act rationally, but Chad really should quit paying for Lori’s lawyer. He’s gonna need all the cash he can get.
I’m curious how do you know he’s paying for Lori’s lawyer? Would this money come from his deceased wives insurance death benefit.

The full interview is behind a pay wall. Can anyone access Crime Stories with Nancy Grace?

"Eaton also claimed that the court documents indicate that Tylee was dismembered premortem.

"We don't know the specifics about that," he added. "But we do know that her remains were also burned and they found bones when they discovered her body."

"I don't think these kids were simply put to sleep and then buried," Nate Eaton of EastIdahoNews.com said on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."
Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'
The full interview is behind a pay wall.
This is all we need to know right here. The teaser is misleading, just to get people to pay for the full interiew,

If NE had that information, why would he give it to Fox News rather than his own news site?

We are being so manipulated by the media, I bet CD learned lots about it from them. JMO

Hey Everyone,
Yes, we will be talking about the big messed up notification cluster. Don't worry., Lori Vallow is still in prison despite many getting a notification saying she had been released.
Plus Anthropologist Dr. Linda joins us to discuss how true crime and Anthropology mix well together
CLICK HERE and join us live at 10:00 PM Eastern on Websleuths YouTube Live

Last edited:
she has twisted his words.

Here’s all of Nate’s quotes in the article. I don’t think Nancy twisted his words. JMO

“I don't think these kids were simply put to sleep and then buried,
" Nate Eaton of EastIdahoNews.com said on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."

Eaton said that court records indicated that the remains of seven-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow, and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan showed signs of "torture."

“We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.

Tylee's remains were burned. She was dismembered. She was buried in the ground," Eaton asserted. "It's not like these bodies were simply buried in a decent manner. They were tortured, in a way."

“We don't know the specifics about that," he added. "But we do know that her remains were also burned and they found bones when they discovered her body."

Eaton told Grace that Vallow and Daybell could be facing the death penalty "considering all of the factors and considering the manner in which they were disposed."

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'

The full interview is behind a pay wall. Can anyone access Crime Stories with Nancy Grace?

"Eaton also claimed that the court documents indicate that Tylee was dismembered premortem.

"We don't know the specifics about that," he added. "But we do know that her remains were also burned and they found bones when they discovered her body."

"I don't think these kids were simply put to sleep and then buried," Nate Eaton of EastIdahoNews.com said on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."
The full interview is behind a pay wall.
My guess is that the children were killed in one of three ways. Poisoned, strangled or suffocated. I would consider any of these options to be torture. It breaks my heart. If they were killed by being shot or stabbed it would have caused too much noise.

The white plastic bag over his head might indicate suffocation. JMO
*warning, traumatizing theory below*
I agree, JMOO. I assumed JJ was poisoned in his sleep until I read Nate Eaton’s words:
"We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.” Nate knows a lot about the case and he chooses his words carefully. The fact that he took the time to highlight these facts IMO means JJ‘s arms and legs were bound with duct tape to prevent a struggle, then he was suffocated with the white bag and his body was encased in plastic for transport and burial. JMOO I think Lori was there and performed a zombie-related ceremony while JJ was awake but bound because she thinks she’s ‘chosen’. I wonder at the timing of Nate’s interview, maybe it’s coincidental but it seems to throw shade on the guest’s claim that they were there but noticed nothing.

(Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way')

I've never been on nation-wide TV, but I know for sure I would not speak, show emotions or behave as I would in private. I also don't speak, show emotions or behave as I would in private, in the company of people who I know are hostile towards me. Just imagine walking into a room full of people who've been gossiping about you and tearing your character and past to shreds. Try to imagine how you would speak and behave.
I am imagining WHY said people are gossiping about her and tearing her character to shreds. Um, could it be because she was a part of a group who sacrificed children and adults for money and their own lustful desires? Hmm.

BUBM
Only for the most basic, simple substances. When people here refer to toxicology not being done (if I may speak for some of the group) , we mean no poisons or toxins that would have been administered to him in a suspicious way, i.e. antifreeze, cyanide, Malachite, oleander etc. Nothing was tested for.

Fair play and I understand and agree with that. Still, my point was that I don't see anything that points to cyanide specifically in AC's death. Not whether it's conceivable or possible, nor whether the timing of his death was suspicious. Of course it's possible. Of course the timing of death is very suspicious. We surely have motive (keeping him quiet). But what's the method and where's the opportunity? And where are the differentiated symptoms that make us think the method is cyanide? I didn't see them in the source referenced by the post I was responding to. All this on top of the relative probability of his death from PE/DVT being significantly higher than the death by murder and murder by poison, which I talked about way upthread (or previous thread or whatever), with sources.

JMOO folks. I may live to eat my words but I don't think I'm saying anything logically unsound. I welcome opinions to the contrary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member