Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that the children were killed in one of three ways. Poisoned, strangled or suffocated. I would consider any of these options to be torture. It breaks my heart. If they were killed by being shot or stabbed it would have caused too much noise.

I agree.

Unless there really was a gunshot. (i.e. Maybe they realized Tylee was "just" unconscious when brought to CD's backyard, so AC or CD decided a shot to her head was the best way to make sure she was dead.)

LDS is extraordinarily patriarchal. Review all the business structures within the church, and you will see very very few women. This has always been the model. And I would suspect this model easily roles over into the social structures of lds living. From my rather weak knowledge, women are strong and so highly revered, but they never run things.
This is correct. A lot of LDS women don’t even see this as a problem. [If they see it at all]

Here’s all of Nate’s quotes in the article. I don’t think Nancy twisted his words. JMO

“I don't think these kids were simply put to sleep and then buried,
" Nate Eaton of EastIdahoNews.com said on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."

Eaton said that court records indicated that the remains of seven-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow, and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan showed signs of "torture."

“We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.

Tylee's remains were burned. She was dismembered. She was buried in the ground," Eaton asserted. "It's not like these bodies were simply buried in a decent manner. They were tortured, in a way."

“We don't know the specifics about that," he added. "But we do know that her remains were also burned and they found bones when they discovered her body."

Eaton told Grace that Vallow and Daybell could be facing the death penalty "considering all of the factors and considering the manner in which they were disposed."

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'

There is one statement missing from the above that appears to still be there in the original link- "Eaton also claimed that the court documents indicate that Tylee was dismembered premortem" which occurs right before “We don't know the specifics about that."

I wonder if he really said that or if that is an error.

Here are all of Nate’s quotes from the article. I don’t think Nancy twisted his words. JMO

“I don't think these kids were simply put to sleep and then buried,
" Nate Eaton of EastIdahoNews.com said on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."

Eaton said that court records indicated that the remains of seven-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow, and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan showed signs of "torture."

“We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.

Tylee's remains were burned. She was dismembered. She was buried in the ground," Eaton asserted. "It's not like these bodies were simply buried in a decent manner. They were tortured, in a way."

“We don't know the specifics about that," he added. "But we do know that her remains were also burned and they found bones when they discovered her body."

Eaton told Grace that Vallow and Daybell could be facing the death penalty "considering all of the factors and considering the manner in which they were disposed."

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'
IMO, the 'signs of torture' being alleged are plastic bags and duct tape. Even assuming it was pre-mortem, we all know from all the warnings on plastic bags, that's it's possible to suffocate inside one. It's often advocated as a means of mercy killing or suicide. I don't think it's what jumps to mind when one hears 'torture'.

Bag on a head suggest suffocation to me. There seems to be no reason to put it on after death?
On JJ's head? Did we ever sort out whether it was his whole body wrapped up or not? The APC seemed to leave that ambiguous. (sorry if I missed any breaking news, I'm behind due to occasionally paying attention to work :))

Emotionally I don't know if could handle even thinking about that. I hope (as do we all) that he just went to sleep, peacefully.

RSBM She may have tried a couple of ways to phrase it like, "my mom and I pray for them..." or "our family prays for them" but JC was having none of it. The only thing she can say is they have been together the last few days...and "we both feel the same" is totally diluting the care and concern JC has by including herself (SS) in it. Pathetic. JMO MOO

Yeah, that is why I did a post a bit back showing all of the folks links for statements in one post.

180 on the Woodcocks for sure now.

I am also grateful to the Woodcocks for ordering the wellness check.

I'll not comment further, but here are the other family members that have spoken out....

‘My cousins are beautiful souls.’ Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/my-cousins-are-beautiful-souls-melani-pawlowski-releases-message-expressing-love-for-jj-and-tylee/

‘My heart is so broken.’ Melanie Gibb writes letter warning others of Daybells’ deceptions https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/my-heart-is-so-broken-melanie-gibb-writes-letter-warning-others-of-daybells-deceptions/

Colby Ryan issues heartfelt message to his ‘beautiful, amazing, sweet angel’ siblings https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/colby-ryan-issued-heartfelt-message-to-his-beautiful-amazing-sweet-angel-siblings/

Tammy Daybell’s family issues statement https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/tammy-daybells-family-issues-statement/

Chad Daybell’s parents, family issue statement for ‘all who are suffering and grieving’ https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/chad-daybells-parents-family-issue-statement-for-all-who-are-suffering-and-grieving/

Cox family, Melani Pawlowski issue statement about JJ and Tylee https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/cox-family-melani-pawlowski-issue-statement-about-jj-and-tylee/

JJ and Tylee’s families, Chad Daybell’s brother issue statements https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/chad-daybells-brother-tylee-ryans-aunt-issue-statements/

ETA: Is this photo at a gun range?

summer-tylee-860x599.jpg

When I first read how LE cut through the black plastic bag only to find white plastic bag over his head, my first thought was "I hope the bag isn't over JUST his head", The way it was worded sounded to me as though his head had white plastic over it then he was placed in black plastic and tightly duct taped. Maybe NG twisted his words, or she just took it as I did.
Bag on a head suggest suffocation to me. There seems to be no reason to put it on after death?

Assumed he was tranquilized and then suffocated with the white bag. Then put in a second bag but now that I hear duct taped too, it was probably to prevent him from reanimating as a zombie to get them. First part was Lori, second part was Alex. If the duct tape was not over the black plastic bag, then it was Lori.

I've been concerned that Tylee may have been dismembered or it was started while she was alive. Then Chad shot her because she wasn't dead. That Lori started the process, at her townhome, and Tylee was treated with extra contempt due to fighting for her life with the goddess Lori. It is the hours that Alex was there - it says to me that he was trying to clean up after Lori. Transports either Tylee's body, or Tylee incapacitated to Chad's. Chad either shoots her and then dismembers her, or Chad starts to dismember her realizes she is still alive then shoots her telling Tammy that the shot was for a racoon. In the text to Tammy I see enjoyed sadism, so Chad. He also cannot just let others have the power of life and death - that's a manly leader's responsibility so to prove out what he says about himself he has to do some of it himself.

Would it have been ok to pray for Hitler's death?

That's not a rhetorical question. If Lori and Chad believed certain people were "dark" perhaps they thought it was ok.
You could pray for anyone to die anytime you feel like it. I said that is not Gods will for us to pray like that.

This is all we need to know right here. The teaser is misleading, just to get people to pay for the full interiew,

If NE had that information, why would he give it to Fox News rather than his own news site?

We are being so manipulated by the media, I bet CD learned lots about it from them. JMO
Not just the interview, but a subscription to all of the articles on that site. A monthly charge. Can they get any more depraved and tabloid?

On JJ's head? Did we ever sort out whether it was his whole body wrapped up or not? The APC seemed to leave that ambiguous. (sorry if I missed any breaking news, I'm behind due to occasionally paying attention to work :))

Emotionally I don't know if could handle even thinking about that. I hope (as do we all) that he just went to sleep, peacefully.
I've read the full report and just finished up. JJ's full body was wrapped in plastic. It wasn't just a bag on the head. There is black plastic covering him, and a layer of white plastic around the head region. It was not made absolutely clear that a plastic bag was around the head; that's inferred here.

IMO it's not weird at all. If you have been in a plot to murder your lover's wife and marry him asap, then you would do your best to make sure that you appear to be sympathetic and grieving with the family so that a) no one suspects you and the widower of plotting murder together and b) make the people who will be your new family like you so they will not suspect you of murder and c) make it not be a big, suspicious surprise that the widower immediately marries a woman who no one ever met or heard of.

It occurs to me reading your very clear explanation that this might explain that weird thing Chad says about reconnecting with a widow in Hawaii. She does the nice-neighbor thing after Tammy dies and charms the kids--which I totally believe because charming people seems to be one of the things she's good at. MG falls in love, the Arizona cops are bending over backwards for her. Chad's adult kids probably did the same.

Anyway, so they meet her as the widow who's new in town. And then dear dad goes to Hawaii to work on his book, and mentions he reconnected with the nice widow who baked cookies for them. Just leaves out a few details.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.

The puzzle for me in ACs autopsy, is the inhalation of vomit. Is it normal during the process of dying to inhale vomit?

It's normal during vomiting to inhale the stuff you're upchucking. People choke on it. Sometimes it gets in the lungs and causes aspiration pneumonia, which is what my dad died from.

I would think they wouldn't have wanted to deal with a lot of blood, so my guess now with Tylee would be poison or chloroform, then suffocation, then the burning and burial. Pre mortem would be very messy and I think would have left too much evidence in their minds. I hope anyway. MOO

You and I...and well...most normal people would think like that. However, we're also not out hunting zombies and murdering children so we're obviously on different wave lengths than they are

IMO, the 'signs of torture' being alleged are plastic bags and duct tape. Even assuming it was pre-mortem, we all know from all the warnings on plastic bags, that's it's possible to suffocate inside one. It's often advocated as a means of mercy killing or suicide. I don't think it's what jumps to mind when one hears 'torture'.
When used in mercy killing there is an inert gas involved:
It is usually used in conjunction with a flow of an inert gas like helium or nitrogen, which prevents the panic, sense of suffocation and struggling before unconsciousness, known as the hypercapnic alarm response[3]:45 caused by the presence of high carbon dioxide concentrations in the blood.[3] This method also makes the direct cause of death difficult to trace if the bag and gas canister are removed before the death is reported.[4][5][6]

Suicide bags were first used during the 1990s. The method was mainly developed in North America.
Suicide bag - Wikipedia.
BBM: this makes me wonder about TD and AC............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70