Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the info, I'm pulling this forward from Thread 2, page 68, posted by MAXXER500, Tammy's nephew:

"Tammy exhibited health issues the night of her death, and I'm not aware of anything before then. Tammy woke up in the middle of the night she died, apparently coughing badly enough to cause her to vomit. Then when Chad woke in the morning he found her fallen out of bed and cold.

This is a bit unrelated, but I wanted to put it out there for further context.: Tammy visiting her parents a couple weeks before her death? It was apparently suggested to her by Chad. I forget what exactly he told her, but it was along the lines of "Your dead ancestors are telling me to tell you to visit your parents". If what Julie has said about Chad and her having 'visions' of Tammy dying soon is true, I wo
nder if Tammy's visit has something more to it on Chad's end."
First time I read she was on floor. Fell out of bed? And he never heard or felt it? JMOO

I’m working and listening to gray Hughes in the background and just had a thought as he was reading the probable cause statement or affidavit.

Remember when FBI was asking for photos of Yellowstone?

I’m wondering if the new photo could’ve been found on a family members phone that maybe didn’t turn it it? Maybe found with a search warrant? Maybe received as a text message?

I’m wondering if Lori texted that to her mom, as “oh look having so much fun” and mom didn’t turn it in and was just recently found after the “I spoke to him on October 1st” comment and possible following warrant?

This is my opinion on that night, DW and MG see AC coming with JJ, since they spent the night at that house I cannot believe that AC came back and got JJ and they were not aware of it. I think they heard and knew things that have not been released yet for him to basically demand to see JJ the next morning is enough for me to think they knew something had happened they just may not have know how bad it was, hence MG asking AC if she wanted to know what had happened to JJ that night.
How could JJ get up that morning and climb on the cabinets and knock stuff of the fridge and them not hear anything. They may be selling it but I'm not buying it.

It occurs to me that if AxC and Lori were struggling with JJ or with his body down/in there on the night of Sept 22, they may have made some bumping around noises they attempted to explain away as something else to their houseguests.

JMO
On last Dateline episode (at 25:30) DW said "When I went to say goodbye only Lori was there..." etc
IMO they (MG and DW) stayed overnight not at LV's place, but somewhere else

ETA: Ok, I checked the CD's Affidavit, it says that they were recording the podcast that night (would that be in LV's townhouse or somewhere else?)
It also states: "26. 'DW' further informed us that when he woke up the morning of September 23, 2019, he asked Lori where JJ was."

So I wonder if it's probable they were not in LV's townhouse during that night?
Or they were staying at LVD's, but no breakfast, just "going to say goodbye" and leave o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed on both points, and I should have noted that the "pack" would have to buy into the objectives of the wider conspiracy for the (hypothetical) scheme to be plausible. A couple of responses to your second point: we don't know how many life insurance schemes may have succeeded, and this may be the organization's first try. I think the scheme had spun out of control sometime after Charles was murdered and then it was indeed true that the murder of the children didn't make sense in the context of the (hypothetical) scheme. To use another tradecraft term, Lori had "left the reservation." Her fear of being exposed as a participant in Charles's murder and her vicious desire to hurt the Woodcocks caused her to initiate a wholly unnecessary tragedy.
Your earlier post made me think of a rabbit hole I went down for a friend of theirs, ex military.
Just wondering if this is along the same line of what I was thinking if there were to be more involved than the ones we know of.

So possible there’s a link here between JJ and Tylee and Tammy? Moo
I am not surprised at all.
I just wish they could get another one for AxC and maybe even JR to compare all of them together.
JMO

i think there may be a rather long list! I would imagine that it would also include perveived wrongs too. This statement, IMO, shows that Lori has never been mentally stable. I wonder what she was like at school?
I understood that it was a single turning point that made her extremely religious.

BBM. It was Chad who declared Charles a zombie. The evil spirit Nick Schneider aka Ned Snyder was a result of Chad's imagination. Without listening to Chad, Lori wouldn't have necessarily killed anyone.

You're absolutely right. I keep forgetting this was June of 2019 and she was already Team Zombie. So, had she not crossed paths with Chad, she might have kept terrorizing her exes but not killed anybody at all. Maybe.

Last edited:
Would the jurisdictions not be the same, being that the children were found on the same property where Tammy died?
This is above my expertise. So I’m not sure.

I would think the kids being found in Chads yard would be it’s own case and carry it’s own charges. I would think the details surrounding what happened to them prior to being found in the yard carry their own charges. But Madison was/is over the missing children case.

All jmo

OK, this is my second good belly laugh of the last couple of days. Thank you! I think we need to print up some "Where's The Raccoon?" t-shirts as a memorial fundraiser. Must-wear apparel for CD's eventual trial.
Agreed. I also find strange that Chad knew about the coughing fit, but seemingly didn't hear Tammy fall to the floor. I wonder whether they still shared a bedroom?
Was the Brenda Dye the coroner complicit, or gullible?
What a tale. I heard coughing and then slept through a thrashing strangulation death.

Gray Hughes pinpointed the spot where the picture was taken and there appears to be a slight grade/slope that Lori(?) would have been standing on. No steps, however.

I've been there. It's a pretty steep grade. You can walk the little Google person around the trail and see it up close; I posted the links upthread.

Also, I'm hearing impaired and I can't get much out of videos, so I apologize for duplicating someone else's effort.

In light of new info, I'm pulling this forward from Thread 2, page 68, posted by MAXXER500, Tammy's nephew:

"Tammy exhibited health issues the night of her death, and I'm not aware of anything before then. Tammy woke up in the middle of the night she died, apparently coughing badly enough to cause her to vomit. Then when Chad woke in the morning he found her fallen out of bed and cold.

This is a bit unrelated, but I wanted to put it out there for further context.: Tammy visiting her parents a couple weeks before her death? It was apparently suggested to her by Chad. I forget what exactly he told her, but it was along the lines of "Your dead ancestors are telling me to tell you to visit your parents". If what Julie has said about Chad and her having 'visions' of Tammy dying soon is true, I wo
nder if Tammy's visit has something more to it on Chad's end."
Chad had told Lori that Tammy was going to die in a car accident, I think something had been done to her car before he sent her on that trip but it wasn't good enough to cause an accident. So 10 days later she died in her room, this is the first I had heard of her waking up in the middle of the night and slumping forward off the bed. That is exactly what happened to my daughter when she passed away as well as the red foam from her mouth and she died of a fentanyl overdose in 2017. My feeling is Tammy was poisoned and I think opiates of some nature were used.

JMO
On last Dateline episode (at 25:30) DW said "When I went to say goodbye only Lori was there..." etc
IMO they (MG and DW) stayed overnight not at LV's place, but somewhere else

ETA: Ok, I checked the CD's Affidavit, it says that they were recording the podcast that night (would that be in LV's townhouse or somewhere else?)
It also states: "26. 'DW' further informed us that when he woke up the morning of September 23, 2019, he asked Lori where JJ was."

So I wonder if it's probable they were not in LV's townhouse during that night?
Or they were staying at LVD's, but no breakfast, just "going to say goodbye" and leave o_O
?
The probable cause affidavit makes it perfectly clear both MG and DW stayed at Lori's apartment that night, staying up late doing a podcast and waking up around 8-9am. (paragraphs 24-26).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords