Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could take a poll of how many think she is going to show up tomorrow, and in turn how many believe the kids are actually alive. Her smugness in those news clips makes me nauseous. I want to reach through my screen and slap her...is that against WS rules?

I dont think she will show up.

My gut says the children are deceased. I'll be happy, over the moon, to be proven wrong.

Jmo

...are we allowed to embed or link to polls?
I hadn’t realized til you said that, that WS doesn’t have that feature built-in.

There is actually a way here on WS to create a Poll question. I have never created one myself but I do have some information on how to do it. Below is information I had kept about it.
(If someone has trouble creating a poll thread question on that link, maybe a Mod can help out as they would know how to set one up for us too).

Anyone can create one on the poll forum. Then they can link it on the discussion thread so that posters can locate it. It is fairly intuitive to set up.

The Poll Forum! Public Welcome To Participate

Last edited:
If she shows up without the kids, I am assuming she can actually be jailed in contempt of court. Whereas if she stays in Hawaii (or goes some place else) she will have to be extradited first. Not clear if Hawaii will even extradite her for a misdemeanor. Basically, unless she can produce the kids, I fail to see why she would show up.
It's not Hawaii who would extradite her though.

There is actually a way here on WS to create a Poll question. I have never created one myself but I do have some information on how to do it. Below:

Anyone can create one on the poll forum. Then they can link it on the discussion thread so that posters can locate it. It is fairly intuitive to set up.

The Poll Forum! Public Welcome To Participate

It says: "You have insufficient privileges to post here."

I can vote, but can't create a poll. So I guess we need someone with a bunch of points to create a poll.

She likes being centre stage. She'll come up with some BS that Tylee has absconded with JJ.

So do some people think she and Chad will just stay sunning theirselves on Kauai beach, while she files her nails?

BBM. She already tried to claim that... LE didn't buy it.

I think she's laying out on a beach every chance she gets until LE gives her a new pair of silver bracelets and free room and board. MOO.

While any earthquakes “validate” the prepper “last days” storyline, Chad’s book series (and a particular former author / car seat video poster / telephone energy healer) relies on a specific earthquake that impacts Salt Lake and Utah Counties specifically.

While any earthquakes “validate” the prepper “last days” storyline, Chad’s book series (and a particular former author / car seat video poster / telephone energy healer) relies on a specific earthquake that impacts Salt Lake and Utah Counties specifically.
We just had an earthquake in Hawaii a few minutes ago. Just a small one though. I doubt it got Chad excited.

BBM. She already tried to claim that... LE didn't buy it.

I think she's laying out on a beach every chance she gets until LE gives her a new pair of silver bracelets and free room and board. MOO.
When did she claim that to LE? I must have missed that.

If you're camping out there, we want pictures if Lori and/or Chad show up. :D:)

(Any pictures you take yourself, as a local, are usually allowed. You don't need to be verified for that. ;) )

I can confirm they are not in the SLC delta sky lounge right now.

Well did you look behind the couches? Open cabinet doors?

Appreciate the levity in this awful situation.

Where are they?

It says: "You have insufficient privileges to post here."

I can vote, but can't create a poll. So I guess we need someone with a bunch of points to create a poll.

Yeah, I see the same message for me. Maybe you can contact a Mod by flagging your post with the "report" button on bottom of our posts, and they probably have the right privileges to create the Poll Question on that link.

My assumption is that she will take the contempt of court. I don't think the punishment for contempt of court does not outweighs her overall agenda. I think she's going to push the envelope as far as possible taking whatever municipal hit she could take to avoid whatever grand punishment she may think is headed her way. This either be long jail time or loss of custody of the kids. Most likely she will up and move to a different part of Hawaii and continue to hide or even possibly move to the Keys. A couple thousand dollars lost, a few days in jail is nothing compared to whatever she thinks is the alternative. MOO

Thanks. I doubt if it matters, but it seems like that kind of craziness is motivating some people's behaviors.

When did she claim that to LE? I must have missed that.

It's from an interview with the Fremont County Sheriff:

'From an investigation point of view this is a disaster,' Humphries said in his office in St. Anthony, Fremont's county seat.

'There are multiple agencies involved — us, Rexburg police, the FBI, as well as police departments in Arizona.

'There are people who have died strangely in several places, and two kids that we have absolutely no idea where they are.

'Add to that, the mother is known to have told family members that her daughter died a year ago, which we know is not true.

'And then she claimed that the 17-year-old had run off with the 7-year-old and didn't say anything to authorities.

'What kind of parent doesn't help try to find their own kids when they are missing?' he said.

Police suspect Idaho cult leader's first wife was POISONED | Daily Mail Online

BBM. This is also where it was mentioned she told family members (not just witnesses) that Tylee died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory