Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to see what the latest she could leave it till for maximum effect. I think she will show but not have kids but have an excuse.

Possibilities

Lori no show, kids no show
Lori no show, kids show with other adult.
Lori shows, kids no show.
Lori shows, kids show.
I think the likelihood of LV showing up is slim at best, and can’t see a scenario where she shows up without them unless dragged kicking and screaming (that’ll be fun to see, but won’t happen tomorrow).

MOO

I wish I could take a poll of how many think she is going to show up tomorrow, and in turn how many believe the kids are actually alive. Her smugness in those news clips makes me nauseous. I want to reach through my screen and slap her...is that against WS rules?
You can take a poll. I don’t believe reaching through the screen and slapping is specifically prohibited in TOS so go for it. I’ll beg forgiveness for you afterwards.

I think the likelihood of LV showing up is slim at best, and can’t see a scenario where she shows up without them unless dragged kicking and screaming (that’ll be fun to see, but won’t happen tomorrow).

MOO

Totally agree. If she can't show up with them, for whatever reason, I have a hard time seeing her voluntarily showing up without them.

It's from an interview with the Fremont County Sheriff:

'From an investigation point of view this is a disaster,' Humphries said in his office in St. Anthony, Fremont's county seat.

'There are multiple agencies involved — us, Rexburg police, the FBI, as well as police departments in Arizona.

'There are people who have died strangely in several places, and two kids that we have absolutely no idea where they are.

'Add to that, the mother is known to have told family members that her daughter died a year ago, which we know is not true.

'And then she claimed that the 17-year-old had run off with the 7-year-old and didn't say anything to authorities.

'What kind of parent doesn't help try to find their own kids when they are missing?' he said.

Police suspect Idaho cult leader's first wife was POISONED | Daily Mail Online

BBM. This is also where it was mentioned she told family members (not just witnesses) that Tylee died.
Thanks for that. I wonder when she claimed that? It had to be after 23 Sep I guess anyway.

I just recently started following this case and have missed tons of info! I know Lori adopted JJ, but where is JJ's biological mother? Hoping she's not deceased also!

I just recently started following this case and have missed tons of info! I know Lori adopted JJ, but where is JJ's biological mother? Hoping she's not deceased also!
JJ was surrendered shortly after birth. His birth mother is still alive. His grandmother took him in and is Lori's ex husband's sister. (Confused?? I sure was)
JJ's grandmother is alive and is actively looking for him. She is the one who initially contacted authorities.

JJ was surrendered shortly after birth. His birth mother is still alive. His grandmother took him in and is Lori's ex husband's sister. (Confused?? I sure was)
JJ's grandmother is alive and is actively looking for him. She is the one who initially contacted authorities.

Thank you!

I'm very confused, how can JJ's father's sister who is JJ's grandmother also be JJ's father's sister? Sheesh that looks strange.o_O

Did LD think that children can just "disappear"? Sadly, if JJ's grandparents had not kept pushing for contact, she probably would have gotten away with it.

This entire situation just makes me sick. And beautiful Tammy Daybell, seemed like a terrific person, supportive of her husband, dedicated to her church work and family. Someone needs to be held accountable for her death. I hope that they found some evidence.

Thank you!

I'm very confused, how can JJ's father's sister who is JJ's grandmother also be JJ's father's sister? Sheesh that looks strange.o_O

Charles has both a blood tie to JJ (great-uncle), and an adoptive tie to JJ (father).

Both of these statuses are in different generations for Charles. Charles is JJ's grandmother's sibling by birth; while he's also the uncle of JJ's bio-mom.

Thank you!

Lori was married to Charles Vallow.
Charles' sister, Kay, has a son.
Kay's son is the biological father of JJ (bio parents are not named in MSM so we can't name them here).
JJ's biological parents had some issues and were unable to care for him when he was born.
JJ's grandparents Kay and Larry took care of him for the first 9 months of his life.
Then Kay's brother Charles (and his wife Lori) legally adopted JJ while he was still a baby.
That makes Charles biologically JJ's great uncle, but legally JJ's father.
Charles is now deceased (shot to death by Lori's brother Alex).

ETA: JJ's bio-parents are alive but only Lori has legal parental rights to JJ currently. JJ's Bio-parents either gave up or lost their parental rights when JJ was adopted. MOO.

Last edited:
Thank you!

Lots of caffeine and flowcharts needed!!!! JJs grandmother felt she was too old to raise him. So her brother, Charles and Lori adopted him. Charles is now dead.

Charles has both a blood tie to JJ (great-uncle), and an adoptive tie to JJ (father).

Both of these statuses are in different generations for Charles. Charles is JJ's grandmother's sibling by birth; while he's also the uncle of JJ's bio-mom.

Page 1 of this thread contains a painstaking timeline created and updated constantly by Gardener1850.

EastIdahoNews.com has published an interactive whose who and relationships of this case which you can see here: UPDATED: The major players and timeline of events in the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup