Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were only two flights I found at all from Honolulu to Salt Lake and they were not direct but via other airports like SFO or LA. Then there were only two from Kauai another poster found yesterday so I am sure there would be more that were not direct but the travel time would then increase.
Could fly from LIH to PHX and on to SLC

Why exactly do people think she is going to show up in Idaho?
Just trying to see what the latest she could leave it till for maximum effect. I think she will show but not have kids but have an excuse.

Possibilities

Lori no show, kids no show
Lori no show, kids show with other adult.
Lori shows, kids no show.
Lori shows, kids show.

Last edited:
Why exactly do people think she is going to show up in Idaho?
I think we all hope that she would, which would mean the kids are safe and the anxiety over the lost children would finally be relieved. But their behavior makes me feel it is very unlikely that she could do so. I hope I am wrong.

Just trying to see what the latest she could leave it till for maximum effect. I think she will show but not have kids but have an excuse.

Possibilities

Lori no show, kids no show
Lori no show, kids show with other adult.
Lori shows, kids no show.
Lori shows, kids show.
I don't see any point of her showing up, unless she can produce the kids.

I wish I could take a poll of how many think she is going to show up tomorrow, and in turn how many believe the kids are actually alive. Her smugness in those news clips makes me nauseous. I want to reach through my screen and slap her...is that against WS rules?

Probably not relevant but if the Yellowstone hotspot (Yellowstone hotspot - Wikipedia) generated a volcanic eruption, would that count? Wasatch would certainly be shaking with anything that close going on.
While any earthquakes “validate” the prepper “last days” storyline, Chad’s book series (and a particular former author / car seat video poster / telephone energy healer) relies on a specific earthquake that impacts Salt Lake and Utah Counties specifically.

I wish I could take a poll of how many think she is going to show up tomorrow, and in turn how many believe the kids are actually alive. Her smugness in those news clips makes me nauseous. I want to reach through my screen and slap her...is that against WS rules?
...are we allowed to embed or link to polls?
I hadn’t realized til you said that, that WS doesn’t have that feature built-in.

She likes being centre stage.
If she shows up without the kids, I am assuming she can actually be jailed in contempt of court. Whereas if she stays in Hawaii (or goes some place else) she will have to be extradited first. Not clear if Hawaii will even extradite her for a misdemeanor. Basically, unless she can produce the kids, I fail to see why she would show up.

If she shows up without the kids, I am assuming she can actually be jailed in contempt of court. Whereas if she stays in Hawaii (or goes some place else) she will have to be extradited first. Not clear if Hawaii will even extradite her for a misdemeanor. Basically, unless she can produce the kids, I fail to see why she would show up.

Yeah, agreed. I suspect they’ll do something... but it won’t be go to Rexburg. They might try to make it look like it, though, and attempt to take off. I’m about 40-60 on that or stay in Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory