Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart goes out to the grandparents. They’re being so brave.

LVs eldest son has just uploaded another plea to her on his channel. He looks worried sick MOO.

"There's no reason this cannot be done and fixed".

Several times he mentions (paraphrase) "you're in Hawaii ".

I feel so awful for him. He looks gutted. Jmo.

"There's no reason this cannot be done and fixed".

Several times he mentions (paraphrase) "you're in Hawaii ".

I feel so awful for him. He looks gutted. Jmo.
MOO I suspect hes trying to help the grandparents get answers and may have been instructed how to word things. I feel bad for all of them (except CD and LV), the reality of what they’re facing is heartbreaking.

MOO I suspect hes trying to help the grandparents get answers and may have been instructed how to word things. I feel bad for all of them (except CD and LV), the reality of what they’re facing is heartbreaking.

I cried at the end of this. He’s just a kid himself, and of course still has faith in his mom, so sad. I notice he didn’t mention uncle Alex and his death at all.
I hope he files for guardianship of Tylee.

Just another insight on Chad I found according to himself, sorry if it's been posted. No news around here yet...
"My books are all LDS-related except One Foot in the Grave. It is a collection of my actual experiences while working in the cemetery. It isn't meant to be taken too seriously. I just had several "strange but true" incidents occur to me at the cemetery over the years, and I kept track of them in a notebook. Once I stopped working at the cemetery, I chose the best stories that would entertain readers while showing what can really happen in a graveyard. It has been well-received and is still a top seller on Amazon.com.
Standing in Holy Places 5: The Renewed Earth

Brandon said that Melanie's involvement in the cult was the reason why she wanted out of marriage (not unlike Lori's experience), so at least Melani seems to have been indoctrinated. Alex doesn't strike me as a religious person, so I'm not sure what was his motivation. The anonymous family member mentioned on GH that Alex and Lori discussed how they were going to spend Charles' money even before Charles' death, so he could have been in it for financial gain. Both Alex's and Melani's partners were allegedly part of the cult. I don't think Lori would hide seeing Chad from Alex and Melani, though maybe she made it look like friendship at first.
In an earlier thread someone posted AC’s wife had an association w/the group that shall not be named and/or AVOW (I don’t remember which). I’m really curious if AC’s wife had a relationship w/Lori or Charles before entering Alex’s life. Pieces would fit together nicely if she did—not a stretch to imagine Lori introducing her to Alex (or arranging an “accidental” meeting) and encouraging Alex to marry. Seems Alex would do anything Lori asked. Then his new wife could execute her friend (prophet) Lori’s plan while Lori was innocently thousands of miles away.

I cried at the end of this. He’s just a kid himself, and of course still has faith in his mom, so sad. I notice he didn’t mention uncle Alex and his death at all.
I did too and yes he seemed emphatic to want to let Tylee know he loved her and was there for her. Maybe hoping she is somewhere where she may see his video? I thought it was nice that he seemed to want to send his love to CV and let everyone know he was a good man as well. Let’s hope his heartless mum sees it and it actually prompts her to act and do the right thing for once. MOO

Well if she doesn't show up with the kids after that, she has no heart. I wish the media would fly him to Kauai to see her. It is terrible for him, WTH is she doing?

We are moved by this but (for some chilling reason) I doubt Lori would have the same emotional reaction. So sad.

WTH is she doing? - Creating her own hedonistic world in her mind, maybe?

That is Colby? He is Lori's son by her first husband? So, he is Tylee's half sibling. Not sure how old he is, 20's? I guess Lori has stopped contacting him, I wonder when that happened. I wonder when the last time he saw Lori.

Lori is a piece of work. Narcissism, Psychopathy, borderline Personality disorder.

That is Colby? He is Lori's son by her first husband? So, he is Tylee's half sibling. Not sure how old he is, 20's? I guess Lori has stopped contacting him, I wonder when that happened. I wonder when the last time he saw Lori.

Lori is a piece of work. Narcissism, Psychopathy, borderline Personality disorder.

2nd husband I believe.

He is just a kid himself. I feel for him. But above all I want him to stay safe, along with his wife and baby.

I hope his evident closeness with and high regard for Charles doesn't send his mama around the bend.

I think his filing for custody of Tylee is a great idea once she is located, if she still needs a custodial relationship. At very least I want him, Tylee and JJ to all have the opportunity to be a family again, and to recover together.

How mama fits constructively into any of that, I'm really at a loss to imagine. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper