Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to skip over a lot in the last thread. Do we know if Lori and Chad are still in Hawaii? Is LE is keeping an eye on them. Has everyone from Idaho LE returned home, or are some still there?

Also do we know if any charges have been filed yet? (I know that if they’re related to the missing kids charges won’t be made public unless a judge agrees to release the info).

Any news on when LE will have Tammy’s autopsy results?

Petition of Guardianship Joshua Vallow
Filed 1/29/20

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Case Information

CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

Case Number
CV33-20-0088

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
01/29/2020

Case Type
G3a- Joint Petition Guard/Conserv (Minor) Same Party

Case Status
Active - Pending

I cried at the end of this. He’s just a kid himself, and of course still has faith in his mom, so sad. I notice he didn’t mention uncle Alex and his death at all.
I hope he files for guardianship of Tylee.
She will be 18 in less than 8 months. With the complexity of this case, these guardianship proceedings will take at least that long, so maybe they were advised not to file. Even so, it would be nice for someone to be fighting for her as well right now. Moo.

Can't quite remember who said there is no custody battle...lol... Got to think outside the box if you want to solve this case. You can't stick within the constraints of things that you know but you have to think on what motives people have and in the realms of logical probability.

BBM.

That would be law enforcement.

The Chandler (AZ) police, if I recall correctly.

ah, yes thank you for that visual!
so, perhaps Charles was already shot, but not laying on the floor in the living room yet - Alex moved him there and put the bat nearby?

Who knows since we have three witnesses and none of their versions of the events match. It's probable Tylee's is closest but she's leaving a LOT out her story. She could have seen Charles laying there but claimed she didn't because she didn't want to talk about it. Not unusual for a teenager but something that would come out in later interviews if LE actually mapped out everyone's movements in the house during the shooting.

It's possible that Charles didn't die instantly (even if he was mortally wounded) but was unable to call for help because Lori had his phone. Lori was in the home during the shooting, left the house, sent Tylee back in to get her purse and wallet, then drove away. Alex put away his gun cleaned up his head wound. An awful lot of time went by before Alex called 911.

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Fox13 SLC is going to have a special investigative show about Chad Daybell's writings tonight at 9:30 MST. Sounds like they'll be going through his autobiography and his most recent publication, and looking for clues about what may have happened to JJ and Tylee. I think you might be able to watch it on FB.

I can't believe she was running in circles through the house with his phone keeping it away from him because she was paranoid about what he may have been texting, and then had the gall to say HE was acting like a 16 year old. She is one of the most immature, selfish, entitled, snotty, self-absorbed, arrogant human beings I've heard about in a while (besides the people I've been personally dealing with in my own guardianship case). Moo.

IF Lori predicted a custody battle with KVW & Larry, it seems she took a page out of Chad's playbook, MOO - predictions (& visions!) can always come true if you *make* them come true!
FOX 13 Investigates:
The Search for JJ and Tylee” airs on Friday night at 9:30pm
FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?
If it's true that FBI agents are spending so much time on Chad's books, I hope it doesn't mean they have little other evidence.

Trolls are already criticizing him for using "sad background music" in the video. Really pisses me off. IMO he is another victim here and from what we can tell, he is one of the only cooperative Lori relatives

yeah he’s a YouTuber kid, that’s what they do (with the music, slang, etc.), nobody should be criticizing him based on his age.

Can't quite remember who said there is no custody battle...lol... Got to think outside the box if you want to solve this case. You can't stick within the constraints of things that you know but you have to think on what motives people have and in the realms of logical probability.

there wasn’t an active custody battle though, it only became one after the kids were missing for 4 months and Lori ignored a court order.

I can't believe she was running in circles through the house with his phone keeping it away from him because she was paranoid about what he may have been texting, and then had the gall to say HE was acting like a 16 year old. She is one of the most immature, selfish, entitled, snotty, self-absorbed, arrogant human beings I've heard about in a while (besides the people I've been personally dealing with in my own guardianship case). Moo.

I believe the criminal term is called theft and possibly felony theft in Arizona. In most states, if you commit a crime that results in the death of another person, even if you didn't actually kill them yourself, you can be charged with murder. I'm talking to you Chandler LE!

I'm pretty sure most of us believed there was a threat of a custody battle, just not an active one per LE.

Who knows since we have three witnesses and none of their versions of the events match. It's probable Tylee's is closest but she's leaving a LOT out her story. She could have seen Charles laying there but claimed she didn't because she didn't want to talk about it. Not unusual for a teenager but something that would come out in later interviews if LE actually mapped out everyone's movements in the house during the shooting.

It's possible that Charles didn't die instantly (even if he was mortally wounded) but was unable to call for help because Lori had his phone. Lori was in the home during the shooting, left the house, sent Tylee back in to get her purse and wallet, then drove away. Alex put away his gun cleaned up his head wound. An awful lot of time went by before Alex called 911.
WHO, would send their kid back into get HER purse, after knowing that her estranged husband and brother were fighting? A VERY SICK WOMAN would send a child back in there. That is ENDANGERMENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member