Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a really important point. They could literally be anywhere in the US then? That has got to be the stupidest rule I have ever heard.
Yes. They could have been flown up to the Canadian border, down to the Mexican border, out to south Florida where they are under an hour boat ride from other countries, under any name.

We forget (those of us old enough to remember) it wasn't that long ago that "normal" airline travel was you walked into an airport terminal and bought a ticket in cash to leave in a few minutes and you walked from the ticket counter onto the plane. The TSA isn't yet 20 years old.

Maybe she thought they would as they looked into Charles's death
Seems logical, but we'd need to know when the killing was ruled self defense and closed. My understanding is that it was closed quickly and with the body cremated also, she was home free. I see no reason why she should have been afraid someone was going to take the kids. Even if the grandparents tried to challenge custody later, it would have been difficult, since the death was ruled self defense. She and Alex were in the clear. MOO
I don't believe this was about custody, I think it was fear that the children knew more about things she wanted to remain hidden and she was afraid they would talk and get her in trouble, so after Charles' death, she starts cutting off communication, then moves, then the children disappear and no one can reach them. I think she was wanting to get on with her new life with husband no 5 and the children posed an impediment. --that's my speculation. MOO

I also don't believe Chad makes 30 k a month. I think he never brought in a lot of money and his wife likely had to work because they needed money. His publishing business is tiny, according to his most lucrative author, he was trying to get her to pay him 13 K for books he had printed that were not sold, a year ago, she said because he knew she was making a lot with her energy business. But if he was making that much, why try to get her to pay for them? Also, if the business was so lucrative, why did Chad tell JR he wanted to get out of the publishing business? It doesn't make sense to close the business when it finally became successful. I remember a VI saying his ward was mostly people who did not make a lot of money and Chad's house looks like it's not very expensive. I think he was lying, because lying has become part of everyday life, now that he's with Lori, who lies very easily and often, it seems. MOO.
I wonder if he lied to Lori about his earnings as well, although she probably knew that he wasn't living in a mansion.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
3 mins ·
ALEX COX’S DEATH - 911 TRANSCRIPT: On December 12, 2019, 25-year-old Joseph Lopez found Alex Cox passed out in a Gilbert home around 3:20 PM. Lopez tells the dispatcher Cox
is his mother’s boyfriend but doesn’t personally know him. Cox is found passed out in his own feces in the upstairs bathroom but breathing. Moments later as the call continues, Lopez says Cox isn’t breathing anymore. Finally, Lopez’s mother arrives and attempts CPR. The call lasts about seven minutes before Gilbert Police arrive.

We are still awaiting the autopsy report and cause of death for Alex Cox. We also have the 911 audio.

But we also found this. Clark County, NV marriage records show an Alexander Cox marrying Zulema Pastenes on November 29, 2019.

Yes, I recall that's where the info came from when we found out about it. That's why I believe it could have originally come from Lori telling stories to an extended family member. I haven't listened to GH but the way I understand it is we don't know the identity of GH's "family source". Was it someone with independent knowledge of that particular situation? I don't think we know. MOO.
I think it's not too difficult to figure out the identity of the source. There are clues in that video. IMO family would know if the cause of death was confirmed.
On the other hand, I remember the source saying that it's possible that Alex had a hand in his sister's death.

If she has a i.d from here she would have to be considered a resident.
That's fine, she's considered a resident of Hawaii but that isn't what I mean. They wouldn't be ward members in a Kauai ward unless they've had their records moved to that ward, which is highly unlikely, since they've been moving all over the place. LDS wards are made up of people who live within the ward boundaries. Unless they were living in a house, apartment etc. their church records won't have been moved and it takes time, the records need to be requested. So, Chad's records would still be in Salem and Lori's either in Rexburg or Chandler, depending on if they were moved in a timely fashion when she moved. What I meant is that if they spoke to the Bishop, it was not in any kind of official capacity, they are visitors, so he's not going to be doing any research or digging into their situation.

The craziness of this case just never stops! AC's stepson that found him didn't know AC married his mom? And didn't know him very well? :eek:o_O:confused:

ETA: I just read the 911 transcripts and he didn't even know AC's last name...

Last edited:
I also don't believe Chad makes 30 k a month. I think he never brought in a lot of money and his wife likely had to work because they needed money. His publishing business is tiny, according to his most lucrative author, he was trying to get her to pay him 13 K for books he had printed that were not sold, a year ago, she said because he knew she was making a lot with her energy business. But if he was making that much, why try to get her to pay for them? Also, if the business was so lucrative, why did Chad tell JR he wanted to get out of the publishing business? It doesn't make sense to close the business when it finally became successful. I remember a VI saying his ward was mostly people who did not make a lot of money and Chad's house looks like it's not very expensive. I think he was lying, because lying has become part of everyday life, now that he's with Lori, who lies very easily and often, it seems. MOO.

And the economics of paper books are especially problematic.

Ebooks, once you've got the book up for sale at the various vendors (Amazon being the most important for most, but Deseret Book might have figured into things for Chad as well) then the only expenses are whatever marketing expenses (advertising, etc) that you do. Getting to that point you've got expenses (editing, proofreading, formatting, cover design) that potentially could, depending on your skills, not require money out of pocket. For example, Chad might have done the editing of his author's books, meaning there wasn't money going out to provide an editor. Chad and Tammy could potentially have gotten an ebook to market with minimal or maybe even no expenses. (Whether that is smart or the best way to go is another discussion, but it is possible.)

But for paper books an investment is almost for sure going to be required. It is possible to have a paper book available just at Amazon where it it POD (print on demand) and the books are created one at a time as needed. But the cost of each book means the profit margin is going to be slim on a paper book sold this way. It also doesn't work if you want the book to be available in brick and mortar bookstores like Deseret Book. There you've got to print some large number of books which means a sunk investment that turns into a financial loss if the books don't sell. Having a bunch of money tied up in paper books that Chad intended to sell through the two small chains I mentioned before and then having those chains stop carrying those books, as appears to have happened, could have a seriously negative financial impact.

Minors under the age of 18 can fly within the US without any identification. Individual airlines have additional rules. I said before and I stand by, truth is not the strong point of the POIs here. If they wanted the kids moved around the country they could have easily done that by flying them under false names. MOO... this isn't what happened.

Will minors need to have a state ID to fly domestically?

If they did that, they flew under an alias. You still have to have a flight manifest. Jmo.

If they did that, they flew under an alias. You still have to have a flight manifest. Jmo.
It could explain if Tylee and JJ flew to Hawaii separately to Lori and under false names or even with Alex as he seems to have accompanied them around a lot. Kids disappeared 23/24th September. To Hawaii for Tylees birthday seems a good possibility? MOO.

3 mins ·
ALEX COX’S DEATH - 911 TRANSCRIPT: On December 12, 2019, 25-year-old Joseph Lopez found Alex Cox passed out in a Gilbert home around 3:20 PM. Lopez tells the dispatcher Cox
is his mother’s boyfriend but doesn’t personally know him. Cox is found passed out in his own feces in the upstairs bathroom but breathing. Moments later as the call continues, Lopez says Cox isn’t breathing anymore. Finally, Lopez’s mother arrives and attempts CPR. The call lasts about seven minutes before Gilbert Police arrive.

We are still awaiting the autopsy report and cause of death for Alex Cox. We also have the 911 audio.

But we also found this. Clark County, NV marriage records show an Alexander Cox marrying Zulema Pastenes on November 29, 2019.

Mother's boyfriend but doesn't know him? Doesn't know this is his mother's new husband?

I wonder if he lied to Lori about his earnings as well, although she probably knew that he wasn't living in a mansion.

The more it seems to be the case that Chad was living a double life and the more of Lori's lies that come to light, the more I'm inclined I am to stop looking for explanations that don't involve lies and deceit. Liars gonna lie. (But in this particular case, I think they probably came up with the dollar figure together. $30,000? Sure, why not. I put it down. Sounds good.)

[QUOTE
Currently printing out missing persons flyers, then I will put them up in Princeville & Hanalei and wherever they allow me to, if there wasn't any up (which I have NOT seen anywhere here) There will be now! Hope and pray this helps...
Thats really kind, wouldn’t it be wonderful if someone recognised them ❤️ Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member