Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know more about what would cause a judge to order cameras to be put in the home to protect the children. That's something I haven't heard of before...
I read it was a result of JR and LV's custody battle over TR.

There are a couple of private airlines that fly here. Interisland you can fly without documentation. But I don't think they are in Hawaii
If you’re able to pay enough (which is questionable here) you can fly anywhere without documentation. You’ve just got to know the right people to bribe. I can provide the source for that but it for obvious reasons never hit mainstream media sources. But it’s documented in court transcripts.

and they said LV was a long time LDS member and who is her family? Mom, dad etc. and what if she has other family who relocated to Kauai long ago and lives here helping her too? Also I noticed the Book of Mormom videos were being filmed on Kauai, maybe they were involved in some of that since they were here and surely would've known about it. Some might seem things some of us mention unrelated but only time will tell. MOO
I suspect they know
But if Lori and JR were divorced 14 years before he died, don't you think he would have made someone else the beneficiary of any possible funds? Considering the problems in the years since the divorce, custody issues, her brother assaulting him, I would not expect her to receive any money at his death. She was married to Charles Vallow for 13 years up till July and I expect that he has been her comfortable source of income for 13 years, if he truly made 20,000 a month, that's a lot of money to be able to spend and to save. From what others have said, it sounds like he was very generous with family also. MOO.
She had custody of two minor children when they got divorced and so she would have received an allowance from him for them as a minimum IMO. I don't know if he married again but it was stated previously that she received a lump sum from JR death in 2018 for Tylee. With CV she was still married when he died. I am not aware of how his assets were left but a 2m settlement for JJ was mentioned.

Property sales in Hawaii are recorded by a state agency known as the Bureau of Conveyances. There is no property on Kauai owned by anyone named Vallow or Daybell with any first names. Ryan is a common name but nothing owned by Lori Ryan.

So they are lying about owning property. I suppose it's possible they have something in the name of a trust that would be harder to find. But I'm going to stick with the conclusion they are lying.
Could they have purchased in a trust?

Yes, I wondered if there was more truth to this than we think. Could they have set Tylee and JJ up in a rental with a well paid nanny/minder they trust (or even finagled a way to buy a house without their name being associated with it), taken their phones away and not connected internet to the house, told them it's for their own good, and they are living somewhere on Kauai still going to the beach and such? Then Charles and Lori are jumping rental to rental until they can get the family back together. Just look at that island. So many places to hide.

Note: I am not attributing and caring or altruistic characteristics to Lori here.
This is what I suspect. I think they have help to hide them/move them if necessary. A prison paradise for those kids unfortunately.

I'm starting to get a clearer picture of what may be going on here. Lori has no respect for government or authority. That probably started when she was young and continues to this day. To her there are no consequences of disobeying court orders, the police, etc. It's the same kind of self-reliant independence that led to the seizure of the wildlife sanctuary a year or two ago, the Bundy's etc. I'm not judging anyone, just saying that there are a lot of people that feel that way, especially in rural areas.

I think she was worried the government may try to take the kids so she stashed them away to protect them. She only has to hold out 7 more months before Tylee is 18. The reality is that any consequences until then will be minimal. She probably will get arrested and extradicted for contempt. So she tells the judge her concern. Judge negotiates with her, she refuses to comply, she sits in a jail cell for a few months, then Tylee is free and she gives up JJ to the Woodcocks...

Property sales in Hawaii are recorded by a state agency known as the Bureau of Conveyances. There is no property on Kauai owned by anyone named Vallow or Daybell with any first names. Ryan is a common name but nothing owned by Lori Ryan.

So they are lying about owning property. I suppose it's possible they have something in the name of a trust that would be harder to find. But I'm going to stick with the conclusion they are lying.
Just because there is nothing under those names does not mean they don't own any property. They could have bought in a business name or a property company name or bought with other people or a trust as you say. This could also have been purchased when they lived here before or have been purchased by Chad. MOO.

That's what we heard. But that info could have originally come from Lori for all we know. We don't know where she was or what she was doing when Stacey died. In 1998 Lori had just finalized her 2nd divorce and had a toddler-aged Colby. Stacey died exactly one month after Lori's divorce was final. She could have been looking for a source of income. But I'm not saying she had anything to do with the death necessarily, but she could have lied about it OR simply knew that other family members told untrue stories about what happened and there were no consequences for lying. There may be a pattern or an example that was shown to her that gave her the idea she could lie about something so big and it would not be found out. Some families have a tradition of being less-than-truthful when it comes to how people die even when there are no suspicious circumstances. As an amateur genealogist-- I have seen many passed down narratives on deaths that turned out to be false or only half-truths.

Sometimes families think they are "saving face" or sparing others additional grief by not sharing full details or outright lying. For example, I have a friend who was lied to when he was child about the death of his grandfather. He grew up believing his grandfather had a heart attack at a rather young age (40ish). One day my friend was sorting through documents in his parents house trying to help them with some bills and he found his grandfather's death certificate. The cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His grandfather committed suicide. His family had lied because he was a child and they thought he wouldn't understand. They didn't understand themselves and in their grief didn't want to burden him too with the knowledge of how his grandfather died. This "little white lie" however drove quite a wedge between my friend and his parents when it was found out. He'd spent the first 40ish years of his life telling doctors that he had a family medical history of heart attack at a young age. I suppose it's not a bad thing that my friend became a health nut and obsessively watched his cholesterol, but he was devastated finding this info out as an adult. Now my friend who was lied to would never think of telling a similar lie. His mom, however, still thinks she did the right thing and would probably do it again. This is what I mean when I say there may have been some precedence that made Lori believe lying to the "kids" about how CV died was not a big deal. She may have justified it in her mind as saving Colby extra grief or she may have really been thinking she could hide CV's cause of death and go on with her life as if the shooting didn't happen. Lori also alluded to the LEO conducting her interview at CPD that she might not tell JJ his father died because he wouldn't understand. This lying about a death reveals either a pattern or a way of thinking she has that is outside the norm. MOO.
I checked old posts on this thread and it appears that the info about the diabetic shock (in connection with Stacey) came from the GH episode where Columbia (in connection with Alex) was also mentioned. The latter was brought up by Lori's family member, so the diabetes story did not necessarily originate from Lori.

Maybe she just paid Tylee to keep quiet and hideout for x amount of time? Paid someone else to hide them for x amount of time?

Maybe the 3rd townhouse in Rexberg was for (JJ’s) sister Tylee?

I wasn't aware that JJ and Tylee could fly to hawaii without ID. I thought it was required since the restrictions by homeland security.
Minors under the age of 18 can fly within the US without any identification. Individual airlines have additional rules. I said before and I stand by, truth is not the strong point of the POIs here. If they wanted the kids moved around the country they could have easily done that by flying them under false names. MOO... this isn't what happened.

Will minors need to have a state ID to fly domestically?

Also the church might have resources to help with a lawyer, a counselor, food, bills or rent, etc.
Yes, Josh may have been looking for assistance for food, bills rent, but he would have had to have his records moved to the ward and the Bishop would have required him to do some things, like look for employment and check in with him regularly. But since Josh was living with his Father, sister and brother, who had jobs, he'd likely suggest he get help from family first. The Bishop would not have helped him hire a lawyer, but counseling might have been offered through LDS social services on a sliding scale, financially. I think Chad and Lori's reason for going to church was to maintain their image as being active members who haven't done anything wrong and are not trying to hide. MOO

I'm starting to get a clearer picture of what may be going on here. Lori has no respect for government or authority. That probably started when she was young and continues to this day. To her there are no consequences of disobeying court orders, the police, etc. It's the same kind of self-reliant independence that led to the seizure of the wildlife sanctuary a year or two ago, the Bundy's etc. I'm not judging anyone, just saying that there are a lot of people that feel that way, especially in rural areas.

I think she was worried the government may try to take the kids so she stashed them away to protect them. She only has to hold out 7 more months before Tylee is 18. The reality is that any consequences until then will be minimal. She probably will get arrested and extradicted for contempt. So she tells the judge her concern. Judge negotiates with her, she refuses to comply, she sits in a jail cell for a few months, then Tylee is free and she gives up JJ to the Woodcocks...
Why would the government try to take her kids away back in September? She wasn't under any investigation, as Charles' death was ruled self defense.

Minors under the age of 18 can fly within the US without any identification. Individual airlines have additional rules. I said before and I stand by, truth is not the strong point of the POIs here. If they wanted the kids moved around the country they could have easily done that by flying them under false names. MOO... this isn't what happened.

Will minors need to have a state ID to fly domestically?
Given his special needs, I wouldn't want to see JJ have to make a long flight with only his sister on board, no meds, no ipad, no service dog. I would expect that IF they flew JJ and Tylee anywhere, an adult who could handle JJ would have had to ride along or it would have been a very difficult flight and other passengers and the flight crew would remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82