Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his special needs, I wouldn't want to see JJ have to make a long flight with only his sister on board, no meds, no ipad, no service dog. I would expect that IF they flew JJ and Tylee anywhere, an adult who could handle JJ would have had to ride along or it would have been a very difficult flight and other passengers and the flight crew would remember it.
My sons autistic and after flying once or twice became a really good traveller. He loves travel and because it’s always the same, handles it brilliantly (much better than my son without issues), he’s been that way since he was 6 and actually flew alone last year for a weekend away (hes an adult now). Not all kids are the same but he was very easy to travel anywhere with moo.

I checked old posts on this thread and it appears that the info about the diabetic shock (in connection with Stacey) came from the GH episode where Columbia (in connection with Alex) was also mentioned. The latter was brought up by Lori's family member, so the diabetes story did not necessarily originate from Lori.

Yes, I recall that's where the info came from when we found out about it. That's why I believe it could have originally come from Lori telling stories to an extended family member. I haven't listened to GH but the way I understand it is we don't know the identity of GH's "family source". Was it someone with independent knowledge of that particular situation? I don't think we know. MOO.

Can someone post a link to the full video from Colby ? The almost 13 minute one? TIA

If you’re able to pay enough (which is questionable here) you can fly anywhere without documentation. You’ve just got to know the right people to bribe. I can provide the source for that but it for obvious reasons never hit mainstream media sources. But it’s documented in court transcripts.
Of course, you can do anything with a bribe. I'm talking about legal and publicly available flights without documentation. In Hawaii there are some interisland flights that do not require going through TSA. They just look at your ticket and you are good to go. I've flown on them where they never even check my ticket! From the mainland it is more difficult. You would need a charter flight or a private airline. Those are generally more expensive but nothing like a private jet, which is also a possibility.

Why would the government try to take her kids away back in September? She wasn't under any investigation, as Charles' death was ruled self defense.
Maybe she thought they would as they looked into Charles's death

Given his special needs, I wouldn't want to see JJ have to make a long flight with only his sister on board, no meds, no ipad, no service dog...
Agree absolutely, I wouldn't want that that to happen. My point is there is nothing in the law that requires an ID, so it seems easy from the outside (I haven't tried it) to fly some kids around under false names. JJ had been to Hawaii before so he has made the flight. If it is a happy place for him maybe he is calm thinking about his destination? I am way out of my league saying that, I have never traveled with a child with autism, so I should probably just shut up.

It is possible it did at some time in the past although I have serious doubts and did a whole run down on what I thought it was bringing in currently (not nearly enough to support their outgo right now and way short of 30K a month, more like $3K a month right now). I think they probably did make more, possibly significantly more, although I doubt 30K a month at some point in the past, but that assumes a high volume of sales through the two smallest Mormon oriented bookstore chains, Deseret Book and Seagull Book. Not of their books appear to be listed on the website of either of those now.

This is a lot of my opinion, but opinion based on some knowledge beyond the average of the economics of the publishing business. (Most authors dont' actually make that much, a very small percent enough to support themselves without another income source.) Here's a question to ponder. If Chad was bringing in 30K a month in income, why was Tammy working a relatively low paying job as a school librarian? It could be because she loved it, but I'm betting it is because they needed the money.
I also don't believe Chad makes 30 k a month. I think he never brought in a lot of money and his wife likely had to work because they needed money. His publishing business is tiny, according to his most lucrative author, he was trying to get her to pay him 13 K for books he had printed that were not sold, a year ago, she said because he knew she was making a lot with her energy business. But if he was making that much, why try to get her to pay for them? Also, if the business was so lucrative, why did Chad tell JR he wanted to get out of the publishing business? It doesn't make sense to close the business when it finally became successful. I remember a VI saying his ward was mostly people who did not make a lot of money and Chad's house looks like it's not very expensive. I think he was lying, because lying has become part of everyday life, now that he's with Lori, who lies very easily and often, it seems. MOO.

Minors under the age of 18 can fly within the US without any identification. Individual airlines have additional rules. I said before and I stand by, truth is not the strong point of the POIs here. If they wanted the kids moved around the country they could have easily done that by flying them under false names. MOO... this isn't what happened.

Will minors need to have a state ID to fly domestically?
I think this is a really important point. They could literally be anywhere in the US then? That has got to be the stupidest rule I have ever heard.

I'm starting to get a clearer picture of what may be going on here. Lori has no respect for government or authority. That probably started when she was young and continues to this day. To her there are no consequences of disobeying court orders, the police, etc. It's the same kind of self-reliant independence that led to the seizure of the wildlife sanctuary a year or two ago, the Bundy's etc. I'm not judging anyone, just saying that there are a lot of people that feel that way, especially in rural areas.

I think she was worried the government may try to take the kids so she stashed them away to protect them. She only has to hold out 7 more months before Tylee is 18. The reality is that any consequences until then will be minimal. She probably will get arrested and extradicted for contempt. So she tells the judge her concern. Judge negotiates with her, she refuses to comply, she sits in a jail cell for a few months, then Tylee is free and she gives up JJ to the Woodcocks...
Free of what? Nobody, absolutely nobody, was asking for custody of Tylee. Why in the world would Lori need to hide her? In fact Tylee could pretty much do what she wanted at that age. There was a talk of her staying with friend in AZ but she decided to move to Idaho. There is absolutely no need to hide a 17 year old because nobody was coming to get her.

Well, how incurious a person is the Bishop? (Rhetorical question here) . How much does he know about Lori and Chad's extremist views, and subscribe to or tolerate them? Regardless, surely any article or 5 minutes of research will yield the tidbits that nobody knows where the children are and that Lori and Chad haven't told anybody either, which isn't explainable if the Bishop isn't willing to be complicit.
I'm not sure it really is the Bishop's problem at this time. Unless Lori and Chad move into his ward's boundaries, they are visitors, not members of his ward who he'd need to know more about them. And if that's the case, a couple phone calls to their previous Bishops (names and numbers would easily be found from info on their church records) and he'd be apprised of what's going on with them. Do we know if they are permanent residents of any place in kauai yet? I'm not sure where they are staying, but thought they were at a hotel.

Just because there is nothing under those names does not mean they don't own any property. They could have bought in a business name or a property company name or bought with other people or a trust as you say. This could also have been purchased when they lived here before or have been purchased by Chad. MOO.
I would think if they bought property they would have lived in it, instead of hopping around. They aren’t good fugitives.

Of course, you can do anything with a bribe. I'm talking about legal and publicly available flights without documentation. In Hawaii there are some interisland flights that do not require going through TSA. They just look at your ticket and you are good to go. I've flown on them where they never even check my ticket! From the mainland it is more difficult. You would need a charter flight or a private airline. Those are generally more expensive but nothing like a private jet, which is also a possibility.
So in theory if they had their friends or cousins ID and potentially an adult to fly with them for that flight they could be in Hawaii somewhere? I don’t suppose the airlines would keep cctv records for weeks on end either would they?

I’m beginning to get a bit more hope that she’s stashed these kids somewhere. Moo

So in theory if they had their friends or cousins ID and potentially an adult to fly with them for that flight they could be in Hawaii somewhere? I don’t suppose the airlines would keep cctv records for weeks on end either would they?

I’m beginning to get a bit more hope that she’s stashed these kids somewhere. Moo
Hope dies last. I don't believe she stashed them because no one has come up with a reason for her to do so. Nobody was after custody of Tylee. There was no active custody battle for JJ either. Why would she go through all this trouble for no apparent reason? And the idea that she was so afraid of non-existent custody battle that she actually voluntarily gave up custody to whoever is hiding the kids? Because she sure doesn't have physical custody of them now.

Free of what? Nobody, absolutely nobody, was asking for custody of Tylee. Why in the world would Lori need to hide her? In fact Tylee could pretty much do what she wanted at that age. There was a talk of her staying with friend in AZ but she decided to move to Idaho. There is absolutely no need to hide a 17 year old because nobody was coming to get her.
Unless she was using TR to look after JJ? CR says she’s very good with him and mothers him. Moo

I think this is a really important point. They could literally be anywhere in the US then? That has got to be the stupidest rule I have ever heard.

Tylee has a drivers license, but what type of ID would a child JJ's age would typically be expected to have?

Hope dies last. I don't believe she stashed them because no one has come up with a reason for her to do so. Nobody was after custody of Tylee. There was no active custody battle for JJ either. Why would she go through all this trouble for no apparent reason? And the idea that she was so afraid of non-existent custody battle that she actually voluntarily gave up custody to whoever is hiding the kids? Because she sure doesn't have physical custody of them now.
I really hope this isn’t one of those cases where the kids are never found. Whichever way it ends I really hope the grandparents can get answers. MOO

I'm not sure it really is the Bishop's problem at this time. Unless Lori and Chad move into his ward's boundaries, they are visitors, not members of his ward who he'd need to know more about them. And if that's the case, a couple phone calls to their previous Bishops (names and numbers would easily be found from info on their church records) and he'd be apprised of what's going on with them. Do we know if they are permanent residents of any place in kauai yet? I'm not sure where they are staying, but thought they were at a hotel.
If she has a i.d from here she would have to be considered a resident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member