Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know for a fact where Tylee's Jeep was taken off the streets and impounded? (not where it might be now, as even if it was impounded in Rexburg, it may have been moved to Gilbert for the investigation into the BB shooting investigation). Was it Rexburg or AZ?

Right, that's why I feel so compelled, I've only ever "read" about these kinds of cases, never has it been right in my backyard so to speak. Someone I know said they will let me into Villas (since its gated) tomorrow and we will post flyers right there, but if we dont get the chance to for some reason just know that Princeville is very small and right now theres 20 or so flyers circulating that area. Theres a local radio station KKCR - ran by volunteers, alot of people here get their news from there - if you feel compelled please call that station until they share the story...God bless and get some rest! Love and prayers to all of you!

God Bless you! Great work getting the word spread on Kauai. I hope the entire island knows about JJ & Tylee soon. I also hope that Lori and Chad can't go anywhere there without people stopping them and asking them "Where are JJ and Tylee?"

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
28 mins ·
LORI VALLOW’S BROTHER DIES - 911 AUDIO: Here is the call from December 12, 2019, five months after Alex Cox shot and killed Charles Vallow. A 25-year-old man finds Cox passed out in the upstairs bathroom in a Gilbert home. He says Cox is his mom’s boyfriend but doesn’t even know his last name.

“Come here. Come here. It’s really bad,” said Joseph Lopez to his mother during the 911 call.

911 Audio: LORI VALLOW’S BROTHER DIES - 911 AUDIO:... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Does anybody know for a fact where Tylee's Jeep was taken off the streets and impounded? (not where it might be now, as even if it was impounded in Rexburg, it may have been moved to Gilbert for the investigation into the BB shooting investigation). Was it Rexburg or AZ?
The first Gray Hughes video says it was found in Rexburg.

The first Gray Hughes video says it was found in Rexburg.

Strange because... They moved to Idaho in Sept 2019, presumably, the jeep went with. Then Tylee disappears later that month and the jeep is involved in a shooting with BB Oct 2, 2019, in AZ. So, the jeep is then returned to Idaho but not driven again by Tylee.

Strange because... They moved to Idaho in Sept 2019, presumably, the jeep went with. Then Tylee disappears later that month and the jeep is involved in a shooting with BB Oct 2, 2019, in AZ. So, the jeep is then returned to Idaho but not driven again by Tylee.
Well, I don’t know when it was impounded or if tylee drove it after September 23. We do know Alex gave his car to Colby at some point, so possibly Alex drove the Jeep.

It is mentioned in the video that Lori and Chad barely mentioned the children to the homeowner. If it refers to Lori's children, at least on this occasion they did not deny they existed or claim they were dead.
In the renting application Chad wrote that Lori lived on the island. It seemed to imply that she was a resident.
How realistic is the $30k monthly income that he put on the application?

ETA: Since the encounter with the homeowner was on November 7, could it have happened before they got married?
I believe he was referring to his adult children supporting his quick marriage to his new wife. On the application he listed his wife and referred to her as Lori Daybell. I think he was trying to keep the homeowner from thinking negatively of him and Lori, and perhaps continue laying low. I can’t imagine that he is making that level of income from his company. His deceased wife Tammy was working as a librarian in addition to doing the bookkeeping and creative for their publishing company. I wonder if he and Lori didn’t expect it to be questioned, and they had cash on hand to handle things directly.

Well, I don’t know when it was impounded or if tylee drove it after September 23. We do know Alex gave his car to Colby at some point, so possibly Alex drove the Jeep.
I thought the Jeep was taken from Colby so I’ve always assumed it was in Arizona. MOO

Yes I realise that but his use of the word reconnect indicates to me that Tammy may have known about Lori before she died. Otherwise he would surely have used "connect". This is Just Chad doing his usual BSing to justifying getting his own way. Like his visions of Tammy dying.

I've certainly not heard it called that before.
I think he used reconnect to make sure the landlord didn’t think he was having a continued relationship from before Tammy’s passing. He wants to be looked at positively, and wants to lay low.

Who was in the home when Tammy died? It sure wasn't Lori. Chad was in the same bed. Notice he claims when he woke up Tammy was dead for a couple of hours.
He also claimed to Tammy's father that Tammy had been coughing when she went to bed. I don't think she died peacefully in her sleep.
Chad and Tammy’s oldest child was living in the basement.

Your bowels don't normally release when you faint. Yes, they normally do when you die but from what the 911 caller said, there was feces already present when he called and AC was still alive then.

The shallow, gasping breathing, loss of consciousness, loss of bowel control, etc sounds like some sort of chemical - be it an overdose or poison. JMO.

We all have this to look forward to. If it concerns you, better plan ahead. When you die your anal sphincter relaxes and everything comes out.

I may have put too much faith in the 911 caller's claim that he was breathing then stopped. There is something that your body can do reflexively after death which is a kind of gasping. It's called "agonal breathing" and can appear like normal labored breathing. It can also last hours after death. It in generally irregular so as a first responder you pay attention more to breathing rate and its regularity than to an occasional breath. But a novice could mistake agonal breathing for breathing.

I'm sure part of the investigation/autopsy will include talking with Mr. L to determine exactly what he saw among other things.

I'm curious about the date Chad's ticket was booked to Hawaii after Tammy's funeral. If it was booked prior to her passing that would be a real problem for him legally. I also wonder where exactly Lori was when Tammy passed away. Was she in Hawaii already or did they fly together after the funeral?
Chad told me at Tammy’s burial that he would now begin traveling to support selling his books, and that he would soon be going to Hawaii. I think he shared that info to create a potential cover.

I think he just lied on the rental application. They walked up to this lady’s door and just asked to rent her house? And yet he already had an electronic application ready even though the place wasn’t for rent. They thought they could charm this woman into renting to them, and maybe when that didn’t work out they tried a different vision to go with a property management company. I wonder what they put on that application (for the place they eventually rented) and when exactly that was. Chad was a homeowner in ID, probably had good credit, etc. and a bunch of cash for a deposit. Or maybe he was really delusional about how much those life insurance payments would be - that was his “projected” income, or Lori’s insurance + Chad’s combined? How are they paying for the rental?
I totally agree.

I imagined that Lori was already in HI - perhaps from Sept. 24th on, until Chad arrived a month later, they got “married”, looked for a place, and then went back to ID together to pack up/ship belongings to the new place. I think Lori didn’t need to be in the same town to have instigated/planned the deaths of Tammy and attempted of Melani’s husband, and of Alex.
I have heard that Lori was at the memorial service in Idaho.

My images are too large to upload here but we posted 25 missing persons flyers in Princeville and Hanalei, at the Post Office and in public places, restaurants etc. We talked to tourists and locals about the case. At least now, people are saying they have "heard" about it - tomorrow we will go out and post more -
You are so totally awesome!

We all have this to look forward to. If it concerns you, better plan ahead. When you die your anal sphincter relaxes and everything comes out.

I may have put too much faith in the 911 caller's claim that he was breathing then stopped. There is something that your body can do reflexively after death which is a kind of gasping. It's called "agonal breathing" and can appear like normal labored breathing. It can also last hours after death. It in generally irregular so as a first responder you pay attention more to breathing rate and its regularity than to an occasional breath. But a novice could mistake agonal breathing for breathing.

I'm sure part of the investigation/autopsy will include talking with Mr. L to determine exactly what he saw among other things.

Very informative! Based on your information and the contents of the call, he was probably dead when he was found. Possible OD, suicide or “assisted” suicide? I would need to look up the stats but don’t men usually commit suicide from a self-inflicted gunshot? Of course, he could be the victim of poisoning. MOO

I really wanted Justin to ask Colby or Melani about their uncle Alex.
Or for Nate to have asked Lori.
I mean, this was Lori’s beloved brother who “protected” and defended her for so many years, and now she doesn’t give a hoot that he died?
What about Melani? He was helping her as recent as November.
I wonder if Colby knew about how uncle Alex died before now, and if he has met his new aunt and step-cousin Joseph...why did Alex give Colby his car? To ditch evidence or to be nice?
And why no funeral or memorial for Alex? None of his family (or his wife) cared enough about this guy to write an obit even?
I hate that I’m feeling bad for Alex right now. What if he really believed he was protecting his sister both when he assaulted Joe and shot Charles? I believe Alex was the black sheep/scapegoat of the family but Lori is the evil one. I really don’t think he hurt the kids. If he was covering for Lori or keeping a secret about the kids, I’m back to speculating that he may have committed suicide due to it.

I have a sister, who I am not close with at all, who told me a few years ago that she was abused by a husband, now ex. I am a nonviolent person, and like I said, not very close with my sister. Yet I could see myself threatening him with a taser (known to be a nonlethal weapon) if he continued to go after her and her kids. I would not threaten him with a gun because that could be deadly. Given that Alex got 3 months for what could have been 20 years, I think there were many mitigating circumstances.

I'm certainly not here to defend Alex. I'm just saying that his actions alone (before killing Charles) might be something we should not judge him on. I suspect most of the people here might not be so much different from me if someone were abusing their sister. I'm not saying any of us would kill because I would not. But a warning with a taser might be something many guys would consider for a sister in danger.

One week ago today, I confronted Chad and Lori Daybell in a hotel resort parking lot. Today I'm told they attended meetings at the LDS Church in Lihue, Hawaii. They were seen speaking with the bishop and acted as if everything was ok. One member overheard them saying media reports are one-sided and lies. They told ward leaders they wanted to attend church but didn't want to cause any problems. They acted normal, friendly and didn't seem to have a care in the world. A member was surprised that THEY brought up the news and police in a room with several people. Oh, and Tylee and JJ? They were not with them. Had they been, I'm sure the ward would have welcomed them with open, loving arms.
Nate Eaton - Reporter

Edit: BBM

75257701_115523829877769_5850852347533590528_n.jpg
I think they have to put up this front, especially if they are thinking they can get through this unscathed. Chad needs to be seen positively to have any future followers / paid subscribers / book purchasers / access to his children and grandchildren (presuming he still wants that).

Good point which is why I think it as likely that he was disfellowshipped in his local ward or stake. From what I have read, CD and TD have been upstanding members for decades, sealed in the temple (?), have five children, had and fulfilled callings in the church...I would expect leadership to look at the totality of his membership when taking disciplinary action. Certainly, the alleged “apostasy “ activities with other fringe groups would have influenced their decision.
That, plus the fact that Chad hasn’t gone back to his home Ward in Idaho since the Sunday before Tammy died. He has been “in hiding” and probably hasn’t had his official church records transferred to any new ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82