Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the same person. Family Court Records in the 90's (maricopa county) list her.
When I saw that a few days ago, I was wondering how a "13 year-old" found Alex Cox when the Family Court Case was in the 90's? Explained now.

Yes, the son in the 911 call is named after her first(?) husband. Strange that he didn't know Alex's last name or that they were married. Nothing is ever normal with this group ... always an agenda.

Glad you brought this up, I was thinking about the baseball bat earlier. Was it Tylee’s bat? Did she play baseball? Other than Charles, did anyone in the household play baseball? Was it a relic left over from his semi-pro days? With the many, recent moves, was it displayed/kept as memorabilia? Since Charles was not yet living there, why was there a metal bat in the house?

Tylee said she kept it for protection, from when she had to stay at her uncle’s house on her own.

My images are too large to upload here but we posted 25 missing persons flyers in Princeville and Hanalei, at the Post Office and in public places, restaurants etc. We talked to tourists and locals about the case. At least now, people are saying they have "heard" about it - tomorrow we will go out and post more -

Last edited:
My images are too large but we posted 25 filters in Princeville and Hanalei, at the Post Office and in public places, restaurants etc. We talked to tourists and locals about the case. At least now, people are saying they have "heard" about it - tomorrow we will go out and post more -
That is so awesome! I’m so glad you are here! Thank you!

I really wanted Justin to ask Colby or Melani about their uncle Alex.
Or for Nate to have asked Lori.
I mean, this was Lori’s beloved brother who “protected” and defended her for so many years, and now she doesn’t give a hoot that he died?
What about Melani? He was helping her as recent as November.
I wonder if Colby knew about how uncle Alex died before now, and if he has met his new aunt and step-cousin Joseph...why did Alex give Colby his car? To ditch evidence or to be nice?
And why no funeral or memorial for Alex? None of his family (or his wife) cared enough about this guy to write an obit even?
I hate that I’m feeling bad for Alex right now. What if he really believed he was protecting his sister both when he assaulted Joe and shot Charles? I believe Alex was the black sheep/scapegoat of the family but Lori is the evil one. I really don’t think he hurt the kids. If he was covering for Lori or keeping a secret about the kids, I’m back to speculating that he may have committed suicide due to it.

Right, that's why I feel so compelled, I've only ever "read" about these kinds of cases, never has it been right in my backyard so to speak. Someone I know said they will let me into Villas (since its gated) tomorrow and we will post flyers right there, but if we dont get the chance to for some reason just know that Princeville is very small and right now theres 20 or so flyers circulating that area. Theres a local radio station KKCR - ran by volunteers, alot of people here get their news from there - if you feel compelled please call that station until they share the story...God bless and get some rest! Love and prayers to all of you!

Listen to this interview with Nate Eaton East Idaho News. At the 4:22 mark he says a “Commitment Ceremony” held on the beach .

*Any couple can join together in a commitment ceremony. ... Since a commitment ceremony is not legally binding, anyone can marry you. It can be a close friend, a family member or a religious leader.

* We have looked for a marriage licenses in how many states? And this could be the reason why.. there probably isn’t one.

Tylee said she kept it for protection, from when she had to stay at her uncle’s house on her own.
What?!? Is this protection from Uncle Alex? Oh goodness...I’ve been following this thread from the beginning and didn’t catch this earlier.
This makes me wonder...is it possibly that Alex was obsessed with Lori? Like...a weird, inappropriate sibling obsession? Maybe Lori isn’t the sickest one in this story. Could he be jealous of her relationships with men & her children? This could make some of the weird things an act of jealousy. Some of them trying to earn her devotion, and some trying to protect her...but in twisted ways? Maybe he was mentally ill? MOO!

Listen to this interview with Nate Eaton East Idaho News. At the 4:22 mark he says a “Commitment Ceremony” held on the beach .

*Any couple can join together in a commitment ceremony. ... Since a commitment ceremony is not legally binding, anyone can marry you. It can be a close friend, a family member or a religious leader.

* We have looked for a marriage licenses in how many states? And this could be the reason why.. there probably isn’t one.
I know when my husband and I were married- we married on the beach (my first and only marriage btw, not sure why I'm adding that but I'm proud, 13 years and it's not common no matter what church or beliefs you have MOO) I didn't get my marriage license for a while and I had to call, they sent a other out but it took about 3 months all together. That being said, yeah, anyone can marry you apparently though. Whether it's legal or binding - if it was with a certain church surely its be recorded. Maybe they had a local photographer present, to "record their special moment" I'd bet they'd want a photo of that. MOO

What?!? Is this protection from Uncle Alex? Oh goodness...I’ve been following this thread from the beginning and didn’t catch this earlier.
This makes me wonder...is it possibly that Alex was obsessed with Lori? Like...a weird, inappropriate sibling obsession? Maybe Lori isn’t the sickest one in this story. Could he be jealous of her relationships with men & her children? This could make some of the weird things an act of jealousy. Some of them trying to earn her devotion, and some trying to protect her...but in twisted ways? Maybe he was mentally ill? MOO!

He was a truck driver so I take it he was gone for days at a time. The bigger question in my mind would be why was she there alone instead of with Lori?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82