Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks.
While there may not have been a "legal" custody battle going on at that time, we don't really know what was going on behind the scenes or what was said to one another.
Clearly something was going on because they have now filed legally in court.

Something may have been said to Lori about their intentions or she may have felt threatened that they would try for custody just by their actions.

If she is a narcissist than her children may be like possessions to her. She may see then as extensions of herself.

Even if she doesn't love them or want them she might not want anyone else to have them either.

Imo
This was my point exactly but appears to have been misconstrued by some as supporting the POIs. You said it better than me.

CD and LV have not even been accused of a crime at this point. I suspect they will be soon. But right now they have the same right to privately communicate with anyone, travel interstate or internationally as the rest of us. We are not aware of all the evidence LE and the prosecutor have right now. But once it tips the scales to the point they can convince a judge a crime has been committed, I'm sure there will be arrest warrants.
I know LE have said that the kids are not with the POIs but could they be hidden by friends of LV somewhere in Hawaii? Another poster mentioned you don't need passports to travel interstate so the kids could have travelled under false names. Maybe that is where they went after Sept 23rd (for Tylee's birthday?) and are still there hidden. It would explain the smug, smirking expressions on the face of LV and the "that's great" comment. It looks like finding them would be impossible there.

[QUOTE="Tigerlily75, post: 15770462, member:This custody theory has been pushed by Lori and Chad’s inner circle since the beginning, and no matter which way I try to see it, it just makes no sense. Lori sure isn’t caring for JJ now.[/QUOTE]

Snipped for focus

When we think of a custody battle we think who gets the kids. For Lori custody = money . She couldn’t care less about having the kids, but she wants every penny the kids have coming to them. Thus she cares about “custody”.

SS death benefits, life insurance, trust fund disbursements. Who knows what the kids receive, but I bet they’re receiving something and Lori wants it all.

MOO

Lori Vallow didn't meet the Thursday deadline to turn her kids over to the state. Their grandma believes the 'monster' will face consequences.

This link has some interesting comments from KVW.

"Woodcock said that if the children are returned she and her husband would "absolutely" file for custody.

"Larry and I would be the one place she knows JJ would be the most comfortable with. If not with Charles, because he's dead, and if not with her because she doesn't want him, the next place would be for us to have him and so obviously she didn't [think] that was a good idea."

"I pray that they are with a family somewhere, that is caring for them emotionally and any other way, in a good home," Woodcock told reporters. "They're not with our family. As far as I know, they are not with anyone in her family. It shows just a complete lack of concern about the best interests of a 7-year-old autistic child who does not deal well with change."

Lori is the one who officially has custody of them which is why LE served her with the court order to produce them and visited her to do the welfare check in November. Based on the DM article they clearly knew she was in Hawai but did not know her actual address.

Yes but this is clearly not going to work, re the monetary funds (which is what I was responding to) because all the powers that be now know that she does not have the children with her, and that she refuses to produce them despite a court order. So whatever money there is, is going to stop.

And whoever is looking after them (if such a person exists) isn’t exactly going to call social security and say “oh hey, I’m looking after them, send me the money”. So if Trust Funds and Death Benefits was Lori’s purpose for “hiding” these kids, it’s game over.

FOX 13 (SLC) Investigates: The Search for JJ and Tylee

FOX 13 Investigates: The Search for JJ and Tylee

Adam Herbets and Lauren Steinbrecher did a very decent job for young, local reporters trying to give exposure to this story. It is probably less than 30 minutes with commercial breaks/weather, but it is focused. I truly appreciate their efforts.

I feel like peer pressure here in Utah might have some kind of effect on Chad’s family to hopefully get them to communicate with their Dad in someway that these children’s whereabouts must be disclosed.

Thanks Bray2020 for posting that this was going to air.

I have not been able to keep up with the this thread. I am aware however that for some reason this woman and her husband are dividing their time on the island between the resort and a town home. Has anyone asked "why?" That is very strange. What would be the reason or need to do that? That seems to be beyond self-indulgence to me. Why the need for TWO lodgings in paradise? I do recall a case or two where a parent hid the child in a false room in a home and the child fully cooperated with being quiet. I can also see Tylee cooperating with this and caring for JJ. Do we know whether both the resort AND the town home were searched thoroughly to the point of looking for such a thing? It would be interesting to know if they checked for the children's DNA in these lodgings or ran a search dog through the home and resort room. I am really in another camp as to what has happened to the children, but this activity with the divided time is extremely odd to me even with this psychopathic self-indulgent couple of.....

I have not been able to keep up with the this thread. I am aware however that for some reason this woman and her husband are dividing their time on the island between the resort and a town home. Has anyone asked "why?" That is very strange. What would be the reason or need to do that? That seems to be beyond self-indulgence to me. Why the need for TWO lodgings in paradise? I do recall a case or two where a parent hid the child in a false room in a home and the child fully cooperated with being quiet. I can also see Tylee cooperating with this and caring for JJ. Do we know whether both the resort AND the town home were searched thoroughly to the point of looking for such a thing? It would be interesting to know if they checked for the children's DNA in these lodgings or ran a search dog through the home and resort room. I am really in another camp as to what has happened to the children, but this activity with the divided time is extremely odd to me even with this psychopathic self-indulgent couple of.....

There has been speculation that the home that they are renting is for sale and they vacate for showings. In this thread somewhere it was further speculated that LE set up a showing to look around and get them out of the house to serve the warrants last Sunday.

From Justin Lum’s Facebook

Still burning the "midnight oil." Had to redact some personal info involving Chandler PD on the most recent post. That's why it's gone right now. Apologies.

Our investigative team would also like to ask follow-up questions about what was found on Charles Vallow's phone. I want to be 100% transparent with you guys especially because you've been following my reports so closely. I'll have more information tomorrow.

I am not implying Kay would seek custody of Tylee. But if you're going to bother to dump one kid, why not both?

"Lori being Lori", was the one takeaway from the news conference with Kay. Lori could have given JJ to Kay, told her she didn't want the kid.

Buuuut, then, Lori would not have been the one in control. Look at her, she is loving the attention. It is beyond sick and repugnant.

Yes but this is clearly not going to work, re the monetary funds (which is what I was responding to) because all the powers that be now know that she does not have the children with her, and that she refuses to produce them despite a court order. So whatever money there is, is going to stop.

And whoever is looking after them (if such a person exists) isn’t exactly going to call social security and say “oh hey, I’m looking after them, send me the money”. So if Trust Funds and Death Benefits was Lori’s purpose for “hiding” these kids, it’s game over.

Well I am wondering how long does it usually take? LE know the kids have not been seen since Sep 23rd so that's 4 months so far. And ATM she is living in luxury spending £6k per month on rent alone. Reading the police interviews by Lori and TR about the shooting of CV, it really reads like T will just support Lori, whatever she says and whatever happens. If as hoped, the kids are OK that is.

Regarding the interview of Lori by Chandler LE, the very first sentence states Lori goes to the restroom. So if she did shoot CV, they straightaway gave her the chance to wash off any gunshot residue from her hands. So no way that is ever going to change from AC, who is now deceased, being responsible for CV death based on those statements made IMO. So it will now depend on the autopsy of Tammy IMO.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Still burning the "midnight oil." Had to redact some personal info involving Chandler PD on the most recent post. That's why it's gone right now. Apologies.

Our investigative team would also like to ask follow-up questions about what was found on Charles Vallow's phone. I want to be 100% transparent with you guys especially because you've been following my reports so closely. I'll have more information tomorrow.
I posted this too as I missed your post. Sorry for the redundancy

Wanted 'Cult Mom' Lori Vallow booked a Hawaii hotel room under her real name | Daily Mail Online

This is interesting if true from the DM. LE were tipped off as to where Lori was because she checked in to a resort hotel using a driving licence ID with an address they weren't aware of.

"Minicola, general manager of the Kauai Beach Resort and Spa, told DailyMail.com that Vallow and Daybell checked into Room 2509 on January 11 paying $294 for one night. The fifth-floor king-bed room with mountain views was booked under the name Lori Ryan, her name when she was married to Tylee's father.

They then booked another night last weekend, but this time cops were waiting for them.

'Detectives came on to the property asking to see me confidentially,' Minicola said.

'They told me who they were looking for and said it was a big national case and other police departments would be arriving on Kauai in the next week or two.'

Minicola said he found the record of Lori Ryan's stay - and then discovered his staff had taken a photograph of her Hawaii driver's license that police knew nothing about."

The licence was in the name of Lori Ryan.

ETA I see Trask has posted this link already but I will leave this up too.

So, she was basically booking under an alias. More proof of her "innocence". Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj