Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you fail to pay the storage fees for a unit filled with precious family objects and memories? Because you couldn't or you didn't want to. Either explanation is so alarming.

And why would you put certain items like photo albums of your kids into a storage unit, when you live in a perfectly good townhouse? That just struck me as a really odd thing to put into storage.

If we look close at the video, I kinda think that Alex is carrying maybe the backseat to her car and it is folded over. They had also taken out a spare tire. MOO

IMO
I agree at around shortly after the 50 second mark, the long heavy thing appears to be a back seat that was taken out since the spare gets taken out next. But after that point, there is mention of other totes that come out and at least one tote looked heavy as someone was carrying what looked like a heavy tote.

What is so upsetting about this new news about the storage shed, is that the children's items are things the kids would still want. Like the bicycles, JJ's backpack, etc.

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

Right. Maybe he was retreiving or storing a gun?

The video says Alex was there Oct 2&3, if you look at the camera footage it has the end of a d on the left side. I take that to mean that its from wed oct 2nd. So if the attempt to kill Brandon was at ~9am, and the recording at the storage place says 13:28. Could Alex have made it there in a little over 4 hours? Doesn't seem possible.

If it were a body the stench in that building would be unmistakable.[/
Again, if Alex was seen on camera at the storage facility in Rexburg on October 2nd (as well as on the 3rd), who tried to kill Brandon in Arizona on the same day?
Good question? Maybe not Alex after all. I think Brandon was told he shouldn’t say who the suspect in the shooting was.

Good question? Maybe not Alex after all. I think Brandon was told he shouldn’t say who the suspect in the shooting was.
He was told not to name the suspect publicly, although he had no problem accusing his wife that she tried to get him killed. Other family members have mentioned (I think on the GH's show) that the suspect looked like Alex.

I thought the same and replayed it several times. I can’t zoom in but it looks like some kind of pads to me. JMO

IMO, that might depend on the temperature. Anyone have a good source for the weather/temperature in Rexburg from Sept 24 to Oct 3, 2019 when the heavy tote was removed?
TIA.

If we look close at the video, I kinda think that Alex is carrying maybe the backseat to her car and it is folded over. They had also taken out a spare tire. MOO

I take this back..I looked up the model and the seats look like they all lay flat. MOO

I think it looks like the back seat of a Jeep Wrangler by the way he's carrying it against one leg but obviously wider than a single seat. (ETA: Right at the point where he leaves the building it looks like round cupholders in the corners). Tire is too oversized for the Nissan Rogue as well.

Too short to be Chad. Chad is taller than Alex.

EDIT: I am unsure. The second man is shorter, but only because he is leaning down. I can't tell if he is heavyset like Chad. Short dark hair. Walks like Chad.

Last edited:
No problem. We are not actually discussing religion but sleuthing Chad's income based on his statement to a rental agency. :) I just edited one of my earlier posts to say he took the cemetery Sexton position for the extra money so that position must have a salary. It is normal to have some volunteer positions with all churches, but not unpaid employment as such IMO.

The unpaid positions just go much further with the Mormon church than with many churches. Whereas a priest or pastor in many churches (essentially the leader of the congregation) is paid in many (maybe most) religions, that isn't the case here. My father did a mission where he was performing a function that essentially helping manage the church's real estate holdings from an office in Salt Lake without pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298