Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So another weird autism nuance. Its not that uncommon for parents of autistic children to come off like they feel burdened by their kids. There are a variety of reasons for this generally, from having the realization that your child will be different from all the dreams you had, to coming to terms with possible financial, emotional, and physical strains long term care might cause. I know some parents with nonverbal children that if you just casually overheard one of their conversations you might think was a heartless monster who hates their kids, but knowing them personally I know that's as far from the truth as possible. I understand both sides of this situation, I know how hard it is and how much sacrifice is involved in creating a safe nurturing environment for kids like JJ, and I get that parents often get overwhelmed and need to vent. That being said, the kids arent oblivious, and are just trying to find a way to a happy life, they're not trying to be a bother. I really feel for both sides, but I tend to speak up more for the kids because they sometimes dont have a viable way to do it for themselves. Long story short, Lori might not have been as fed up with JJ as she appears, a lot of loving parents to autistic children come off that way too. When they do, I tend to show them this:
Stimmy+meltdown+comic+hearing.jpg

I can understand what you’re saying as a parent it is exhausting, especially if the child is going through a unsettled period where meltdowns are more frequent. I’ve heard a lot of people complain about their kids, when in reality they’re perhaps just venting, tired and trying to understand how to help them.

I can’t always understand it though as I’ve always felt I had to defend my son when others don’t understand him. I’ve had to defend him a lot as well (mostly against family) as when people realise you can’t change him they get angry and dismissive of him. Even my own dad wanted to beat it out of him (we don’t see him now), his dad doesn’t speak to him. I’ve found that a lot of men in the family get frustrated by it as the child can’t just turn it in and off. They can’t just behave on cue and the more you expect from them or the more pressure you put them under the more they meltdown.

Without that pressure they’re great and a lot of fun, more perceptive than most, honest, loving and you know where you stand with them. I trust my sons opinion more than anyone’s. He’s an adult now and my best friend. MOO.

Which leads to another train of thought...Does anyone know if CD was understanding of special needs? Did he have anyone in his family with any conditions? How did he react to challenging behaviour when his kids were teenagers? KW has hinted that TR could be a stroppy teenager at times (normal and understandable). Are we overlooking something and is it possible that LV has ditched/disappeared the kids as perhaps CD couldnt be bothered with more kids?

Pure speculation and MOO.

Oh great, now there is another mystery to solve.

This tire thing is bugging me, too! They all seem to drive newer vehicles, most spare tires are stored in a compartment in the back or underneath the vehicle or attached to the back door on a Jeep (?), if they were changing out tires for winter driving there would be more than one tire...? MOO

CSH means civil case. Dont know what APE is. Looks like people fighting over dead Alex's assets. Is it the Cox's, Zulema, or the Woodcocks in a wrongful death suit?
Alex died without automatically transferring assets(ex, a house), the spouse will petition for those titled assets to transfer. Probate not required for simple estates. She didn't file a small estate affidavit <75K. I don't think that the petition is restricted access, so anyone can go to the county court computer and look at it.

I've been keeping an eye on Maricopa Probate Court. There's a new case on the docket as of 2/5/2020 for Alexander Cox.

Docket: Probate Court Case History
Good find. I was watching this too. I keep looking in Texas for Charles . I would think it would go into probate just for the matter of probably having several LLC or Tax ID numbers to notify creditors. MOO

My mistake. Arizona and Texas are both Community Property states as well. I don't think the payout has occurred as we think unless it went to Lori. The law is on her side unfortunately. Even an estate planner would not be able to get around it without a divorce (from my understanding) but i could be totally wrong. Anyone have insurance expertise in this area?

Edited to cut out the part of my post that someone else has already answered.

I can't see an insurance company making any payouts on a policy where the case is still open and being actively investigated. In Tammy's case, I could see them paying out quickly unless LE notified them that there were some red flags. Not sure if they do that.

Last edited:
CSH means civil case. Dont know what APE is. Looks like people fighting over dead Alex's assets. Is it the Cox's, Zulema, or the Woodcocks in a wrongful death suit?
His wife (Z) is the petitioner. APE might be an abbreviation for application. I looked up a few random names and saw it in all the case histories. (BTW, the records go back to at least 1988)

Good find. I was watching this too. I keep looking in Texas for Charles . I would think it would go into probate just for the matter of probably having several LLC or Tax ID numbers to notify creditors. MOO
What county was Charles in? Harris?

Alex died without automatically transferring assets(ex, a house), the spouse will petition for those titled assets to transfer. Probate not required for simple estates. She didn't file a small estate affidavit <75K. I don't think that the petition is restricted access, so anyone can go to the county court computer and look at it.
Per the docket - restricted access.
Probate Court Case Information - Case History

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/4/2020 APE - Application/Petition 2/5/2020 Petitioner
2/4/2020 CSH - Coversheet 2/5/2020 Petitioner
2/4/2020 PIF - Probate Information Sheet/Form - Restricted Access 2/5/2020 Petitioner

Google maps informs me it's a 14-28 minute trip between
5500 S 4 Peaks Pl, Chandler, AZ 85249 (the home where CV was killed)
&
1305 S Gilbert Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85296 (the school JJ attended)

Does anyone know/remember what hotel CV was staying at?

That whole breakfast plan still doesn't make sense to me. But at least the Burger King is right on the way.

I didn't see if anyone answered this question. The hotel was never mentioned by name in any articles but it is shown about 1:25 mark in the video here: Lawyers: Husband of Lori Vallow made prediction on who will kill him months before he died

The hotel shown is TRU: By Hilton.

The hotel is only 3.6 miles from the school: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Also interesting in that video is that the employee says Charles had been living at the hotel "for weeks". Lori told the Chandler PD that Charles came into town unexpectedly on Wed and demanded via text the night before to take JJ to school on Thurs and Friday. Lori also made it sound like CV asking to do that was messing up JJ's routine and she portrayed JJ as afraid of his dad and not wanting CV to take him to school. Now that we know that the police got JJ's records from school I wonder if the school has it documented who brought JJ to school each day in the weeks leading up to July 11? IMO, I would not be surprised at all if CV had been picking JJ up and taking him to school almost everyday since they came back to AZ in June. But Lori said CV had hardly been there at all. School records would have the order of protection, reports to CPS and who was taking JJ to school each day. Those school records could be a goldmine for police trying to make Conspiracy to Commit 1st Degree Murder charges stick. And they are only a small piece of this very complex puzzle. MOO.

I found Charles!!! Harris County...Just put Vallow in the search. Attempting the first name messes it up. He's the only Vallow.
Filed on 1/14/2020 (No mention of Lori)

Web Inquiry

I didn't see if anyone answered this question. The hotel was never mentioned by name in any articles but it is shown about 1:25 mark in the video here: Lawyers: Husband of Lori Vallow made prediction on who will kill him months before he died

The hotel shown is TRU: By Hilton.

The hotel is only 3.6 miles from the school: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Also interesting in that video is that the employee says Charles had been living at the hotel "for weeks". Lori told the Chandler PD that Charles came into town unexpectedly on Wed and demanded via text the night before to take JJ to school on Thurs and Friday. Lori also made it sound like CV asking to do that was messing up JJ's routine and she portrayed JJ as afraid of his dad and not wanting CV to take him to school. Now that we know that the police got JJ's records from school I wonder if the school has it documented who brought JJ to school each day in the weeks leading up to July 11? IMO, I would not be surprised at all if CV had been picking JJ up and taking him to school almost everyday since they came back to AZ in June. But Lori said CV had hardly been there at all. School records would have the order of protection, reports to CPS and who was taking JJ to school each day. Those school records could be a goldmine for police trying to make Conspiracy to Commit 1st Degree Murder charges stick. And they are only a small piece of this very complex puzzle. MOO.

I think you're right about Charles taking JJ to school before the 11th. The hotel worker said she expected to see Charles and JJ at breakfast. Oddly specific for someone who had never met JJ before (if you believe Lori's version). She likely expected them, because it had been a pattern.

It's in the last paragraph (Robertson the PI hired by Brandon Boudreaux):

Robertson also told KTVB Charles Vallow had a $1 million life insurance policy. Originally, Lori Vallow was the beneficiary but later Robertson said Charles Vallow's sister, Kay Woodcock, was. As far as he's aware, that is still being resolved.

New details come to light about family members of missing Rexburg kids
TYVM! So indeed, it appears "The Custody" battle appears to be over the money. Kay must know what's going on, surprised she hasn't spilled, however probably on Atty's advice NOT to. This may change.

YES! I was putting in too much info and then moved onto Travis County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members