Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am very open to the idea that the children are being hidden mostly because the previous people related to this couple who have died were not concealed from authorities (although lv was said to be deceptive and not forthcoming with families). but also perhaps these deaths were thought be too many to seem natural so these deaths were concealed. i’m not convinced 100 either way.

i’ve been reading up on the avow but most things are not directly from the horses mouth so cannot say definitively what their “call out” and end of days plan is. from what i’ve read my interpretation is that the leader signals a “callout” and the group is to meet at a central location (rocky mountains/utah?) this location is only given to paying members of the website so it is not public knowledge.

my very optimistic opinion would be that the children could be with this group in their call out or bug out location. where that is only a member would know ?

also, does anyone know of a statement being made by the avow group regarding this situation? i haven’t been able to find one.

all my own speculation and opinion.
We need an AVOW member on here to give us the info behind the paywall.

Wait, I might be wrong. I can't tell if there's a difference in how they enter a door as we don't see the moment they go inside the resort on video. We only got a still photo of that moment on Jan 26th.

26 Jan 2020
Chad seemingly opens the door for Lori while still holding onto her hand (but still possible he released her hand and entered first himself after opening the door):
View attachment 231444
Source video:

Sunday 9 Feb 2020
Chad lets go of her hand and goes in the door himself first; doesn't even look back to make sure Lori gets inside:
View attachment 231441
Source video:

MOO.
Gentlemanly of him.

It's interesting the sheriff is phrasing things that way as it seems like he is throwing the coroner under the bus. I don't see why it couldn't be that both things happened. Maybe the coroner (who is only an EMT with a HS diploma) looked Tammy over at the scene and didn't see anything, so maybe she asked Chad at the scene if he wanted an autopsy and Chad said "no". The dispatcher who took the call with Gilbert PD could have heard this exchange and described it as "family refusing autopsy" when asked about it later. Maybe final decision was the coroner's and the coroner communicated directly to the sheriff that she personally didn't think Tammy needed an autopsy? I can't fault her too much, since she doesn't have ME training, but the sheriff seemingly putting all the blame on her shoulders does make me wonder if she has faced disciplinary actions for not pushing for an autopsy for Tammy? Either that, or the sheriff doesn't want Chad to know they are onto his "innocent husband" act. Blaming Chad or Chad's family for the lack of autopsy implies something more nefarious and could spook the POI. Perhaps the sheriff is hoping to make it seem (to Chad) like he's on Chad's side, should the sheriff ever get a chance to interview Chad in the case? MOO.

My thinking was going the way yours is explaining it at the end. I just can't see the sheriff throwing the coroner under the bus. Plus, the way the state law describes the duties, the sheriff really has responsibility in whatever the ultimate decision is here as well. I also think that description of "refusing the autopsy" is, as someone else discussed a bit earlier in the thread, kind of inflamatory sounding but could be pretty innocent. "Do you see any need to do an autopsy?" (because the corner and sheriff don't, but are trying to give good service) and Chad saying, "Not really, unless you think there is a reason." But that could be termed by someone refusing the autopsy.

So it seems this time that Lori and Chad have been in Hawai since 27th November till now. Is that correct? Initially it seems they left some time after Tammy's memorial and funeral (22nd/23rd October) to get married on 5th November. (Or to grieve as Chad described it). Do we know when they returned from the honeymoon? I think we saw Chad and Lori in the storage footage on the 24th Oct IIRC. If on their second visit to Hawaii, they have now been there since 27th Nov then that clears them of involvement in the death of AC.

I don't think they went right to Hawaii after the Nov 26 welfare check. An anonymous source told Fox10 Phoenix that Lori and Chad arrived on the island Dec 10th. I have that in the timeline but I'm also waiting for a more solid source for the date they arrived. The realtor/neighbor in Kauai said he first met them at the condo in "mid-Dec" without giving an exact date. Their boxes had arrived the first week of Dec. Does that "clear" them in AC's Dec 12th death? I don't believe it necessarily does. MOO.

ETA: Here is Justin Lum's post on the anonymous source that said Dec 10: Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Last edited:
New questions for ‘doomsday’ parents of missing Idaho kids l ABC News

•Feb 11, 2020
Did anyone hear the chatter in the studio that they must have forgotten to edit out, when they played the footage of Lori and Chad walking into the church a second time. It sounds like someone says 'oof, look at her...' :D

about 3.30 minutes into the video

Is it a fact that CR has no job? I don’t remember reading this.
I reread what I wrote...I was making the case about "where is the money", so should not have said CR has no job....I should have said CR is probably low in money (because LV was sending him money with those Venro payments)

I reread what I wrote...I was making the case about "where is the money", so should not have said CR has no job....I should have said CR is probably low in money (because LV was sending him money with those Venro payments)

this part piqued my interest. “TR” sends CR 2 venmo payments (apparently of a low amount) but they did not talk about the payments on the phone or in text? the info released only mentioned texts to another friend. am i correct in that CR did not speak to TR around the time of the payments ?

I don't think they went right to Hawaii after the Nov 26 welfare check. An anonymous source told Fox10 Phoenix that Lori and Chad arrived on the island Dec 10th. I have that in the timeline but I'm also waiting for a more solid source for the date they arrived. The realtor/neighbor in Kauai said he first met them at the condo in "mid-Dec" without giving an exact date. Their boxes had arrived the first week of Dec. Does that "clear" them in AC's Dec 12th death? I don't believe it necessarily does. MOO.

ETA: Here is Justin Lum's post on the anonymous source that said Dec 10: Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
So I must have missed this. CD and Lvd went hawaii to marry Nov 5th then came back to idaho? I did not realize that, how did I miss that. Then left again because of welfare check.
Crazy imo

It seems to me that it's a possibility Lori could have gone to Vegas with her brother and niece after she ran away from the house.
Could be but wouldn't she want to spend Thanksgiving with her kids? And Chad spent Thanksgiving with his family before going to Hawaii to grieve, right?

I think it states around not on Dec 10th.

So it seems this time that Lori and Chad have been in Hawai since 27th November till now. Is that correct? Initially it seems they left some time after Tammy's memorial and funeral (22nd/23rd October) to get married on 5th November. (Or to grieve as Chad described it). Do we know when they returned from the honeymoon? I think we saw Chad and Lori in the storage footage on the 24th Oct IIRC. If on their second visit to Hawaii, they have now been there since 27th Nov then that clears them of involvement in the death of AC.
i am not convinced it was LV. or AC. Do we know this for a fact. Have we ever seen a close up of IP?

this part piqued my interest. “TR” sends CR 2 venmo payments (apparently of a low amount) but they did not talk about the payments on the phone or in text? the info released only mentioned texts to another friend. am i correct in that CR did not speak to TR around the time of the payments ?
CR and Tylee's aunt has a blog that mentions the Venmo payments and that CR lost his job and vehicles which were both registered to CV. One taken by LE and one repossessed.

ETA. Will add link here.

MSM
Lori Vallow Daybell, Mother Of Two Missing Kids, ‘Unhinged And Untethered,' Relative Says

Blog

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

Check out 2/1/20 entry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members