Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have a problem with her phoning in the tip. I have a huge problem with her taking her “story” to the press. As well as with the news outlet that carried it.
I don't have a problem with anyone having a problem with it. I don't have a problem because it is all publicity for the missing kids. I think it must be false or it would not be in MSM. She wants people to be alert to this apparently, so I cannot fault her reasons for publicising it. MOO.

Regarding the Hertz picture, it appears we are coming to a close on this...hopefully. Perhaps Chad has come to his senses and he had a new vision, one in which doesn't involve him going to jail. The honeymoon is wearing off and, if he has nothing to do with any of this, now is his time to jump ship. They are going to be homeless soon, regardless of how much money or credit they have. I'm sure hotels are going to turn them away. This is not how Chad saw everything playing out. I'm sure the pressure is what the FBI hopes will make him crack. moo
It makes me wonder if either one of them looks at the other and thinks, "what the freak did I do marrying this crazy person"? Especially Chad, do you think he has had a moment of clarity and thought about Tammy, his kids, grandchildren, and parents? Just a brief moment wondering how it all got to this point.

I don’t have a problem with her phoning in the tip. I have a huge problem with her taking her “story” to the press. As well as with the news outlet that carried it.

I have issues that she claims to carry around crayons just in case she runs into an abducted woman and then happens to run into one. What are the odds.

I had similar thoughts when I saw those jeans... Although, on the other hand, Chad may have picked those out himself and maybe Lori only approved them as a "new look" for him.

He claimed that he heard Van Halen music during one of his near-death experiences.

Maybe Chad thinks he is a rockstar in the doomsday world and trying to dress as one (and failing, of course). o_O:confused: It would be quite comical and could be brushed off as a mid-life crisis if this case didn't involve multiple dead people and 2 missing children. :mad::(
MOO.

Hi Gardener1850,

RBM: OMG … this sentence caught my attention as I have been a Van Halen fan since the 70's … LOL

Hmmm … I wonder what VH song/music he heard during his 'near-death experience'? Eruption ?

And Right Now, does he realize he is Running with the Devil !

JMO and MOO

It makes me wonder if either one of them looks at the other and thinks, "what the freak did I do marrying this crazy person"? Especially Chad, do you think he has had a moment of clarity and thought about Tammy, his kids, grandchildren, and parents? Just a brief moment wondering how it all got to this point.
I wish he had some consideration for JJ and Tylee. Where did he think they were when he (if that was him) was seen with Alex taking their bikes into storage on October 28?

I have been wondering if the report of seeing Tylee at the concert was approved by LE to be made public.

The LE are definitely using the media to keep the pressure on L. Hense Nate being invited to break the news in Hawaii.

So I wonder if this is another case of keeping the pressure up. It could also be a way for the LE to hint at the possibile people who have Taylee that they know about them and for them to consider their options.

Panic on the possible capters part could cause them to call L or CD. Are LE monitoring Phonecalls?

Did they not use Nate because they want the public to think its less credible but actually they are trying to speak to those holding the children. Push some buttons and see what happens.

IF this is a real sighting we can expect LE to have a picture from CCTV and a possibile licence plate and therefore a name? Also payment info for the tickets.

But I think the bunker idea really has some legs. But then so does alot of what is suggested here.

Do we know how big CD following is? Are we talking 10 people, 100 people, 1000, 10000?

An interesting suggestion. If Tylee actually did go to the concert and this lady really did see the behavior reported there as claimed then if it is being made public because LE wants it to be WHY did it happen via the particular newspaper that it was? I would think in makeing the arrangements that LE would have said "Call Nate with a 'tip', he's expecting your call." No one would question Nate being the first to report this. She could have called her local paper or the paper in Nashville, or the Salt Lake or Boise or Phoenix TV stations that have all been reporting on the story often. Or the Post Register in Idaho Falls which has also had a fair number of stories. Instead she called the ISJ in Pocatello. Still close to Rexburg and they've had a bit of coverage on the story, so not out of line, but I found it strange that they broke the story and, at least as far as I've seen, none of the other media outlets have even had a story that says "According to a story in the ISJ ..." That tells me that the concern some had about the truth of the story might be well founded.

Last edited:
Especially Chad, do you think he has had a moment of clarity and thought about Tammy, his kids, grandchildren, and parents? Just a brief moment wondering how it all got to this point.
RSBM

My thoughts as well. At some point he was an upstanding, respected member of his community. Oh the evils of a beautiful, flirty woman who makes him feel like a king. Proverbs 5 fits them to a T.

“For the lips of a forbidden woman drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil, but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps follow the path to Sheol; she does not ponder the path of life; her ways wander, and she does not know it.”
Proverbs 5:3-6 ESV

“Why should you be intoxicated, my son, with a forbidden woman and embrace the bosom of an adulteress? For a man's ways are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders all his paths. The iniquities of the wicked ensnare him, and he is held fast in the cords of his sin. He dies for lack of discipline, and because of his great folly he is led astray.”
Proverbs 5:20-23 ESV

Completely 100% agree. I just think its weird she has taken a while to come forward to media. It feels set up to me. Why now?

Especially as there has now been the time for LE to fully explore this "tip" to know if it was credible or not.

Is this news station usually reliable? Or is it like the Daily Mail in the UK.

This newspaper is generally credible, not at all like the Daily Mail, but even the best news organizations make mistakes at times.

RSBM

My thoughts as well. At some point he was an upstanding, respected member of his community. Oh the evils of a beautiful, flirty woman who makes him feel like a king. Proverbs 5 fits them to a T.

“For the lips of a forbidden woman drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil, but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps follow the path to Sheol; she does not ponder the path of life; her ways wander, and she does not know it.”
Proverbs 5:3-6 ESV

“Why should you be intoxicated, my son, with a forbidden woman and embrace the bosom of an adulteress? For a man's ways are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders all his paths. The iniquities of the wicked ensnare him, and he is held fast in the cords of his sin. He dies for lack of discipline, and because of his great folly he is led astray.”
Proverbs 5:20-23 ESV
AMEN

Someone speculated the dates appeared to follow Justin Lumm reports. And they did seem to. I think @Gardener1850 was going to add them to the timeline. Maybe mods have not updated it yet.

Yes, the dates Lori's user account logged into the school app are in Timeline Update 6 which can be viewed in the media thread: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

ETA: Here's what the timeline entries say:

7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

All the dates she logged in say the same thing as above, since we don't know any details on what her user account viewed on certain dates or why she logged in each time.

We have no links ruling her out as an attention seeker, only statements by a websleuther alleging this. Google search shows nothing for me unless someone has a link to share.

Edit: two websleuthers. One created an account Jan 6 and has never said anything before or since on WS, but made a statement that they are a reporter and they wanted people's opinions on whether or not the story is believable.

This all may very well be the case but, to date, no one has provided anything discrediting the woman who made this claim.

Can you give me search terms or something to find that one post you reference in your paragraph 2? Jmo

Can you give me search terms or something to find that one post you reference in your paragraph 2? Jmo

You're lookng for the one claiming to be a reporter? Pretty sure you can find it in the last thread. I responded saying something about he or she (guessing she) must write for the "Post Register" because they said they wrote for a paper that was closer to Rexburg than the ISJ and that was the only one (or at least only daily paper) that came to mind that would qualify. (I'm not positive if there is a paper in Jackson Wyoming or a weekly somewhere closer, but it is possible I was wrong.)

Also, I think the user name was either GardnerEmma or EmmaGardner.

You're lookng for the one claiming to be a reporter? Pretty sure you can find it in the last thread. I responded saying something about he or she (guessing she) must write for the "Post Register" because they said they wrote for a paper that was closer to Rexburg than the ISJ and that was the only one (or at least only daily paper) that came to mind that would qualify. (I'm not positive if there is a paper in Jackson Wyoming or a weekly somewhere closer, but it is possible I was wrong.)

Also, I think the user name was either GardnerEmma or EmmaGardner.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member