Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get run out of Maui and come to the Big Island I hope someone can tip me off. I will do my best to rally a welcoming committee! I have media contacts here that would love to scoop the big boys. I am so tempted to print out some of those "wanted" posters and start posting them now. I'd start at the Kona airport!

It would be great if a group of people "welcomed" them at the next airport they fly into with signs saying:
"Where are the Kids?"
"Where is Tylee?"
"Where is JJ?"
and
"Lori Knows What Happened"
etc.

A peaceful little protest is what I am envisioning. People usually do this in missing kids cases outside the courthouse but since they refuse to go to the courthouse to answer where the kids are, maybe it's time the protest came to meet them where they are going.

Or, alternately, can someone make signs and put them up along the main HWYs in Maui? The one in Kauai was great. Maybe make it a campaign similar to the old Burma Shave signs.
Where Are... JJ Vallow... and Tylee Ryan... ?
Why... Won't... Lori... Tell... Where... Her Kids... Are Located?

I'm not sure of the legalities of putting up signs like that though. Would have to check laws/get permission or the signs could be taken down.

Also, let's cover all the Hawaiian islands with JJ and Tylee missing posters just in case Lori and Chad decide to keep island hopping. It can't hurt to raise awareness on all of the islands because many locals probably make trips between islands and can keep an eye out. Or people on the Big Island may have relatives they can tell on the other islands, so that wherever Lori and Chad go they will be recognized right away. Fire up that Coconut Wireless and get the word out. :D

MOO.

It would be great if a group of people "welcomed" them at the next airport they fly into with signs saying:
"Where are the Kids?"
"Where is Tylee?"
"Where is JJ?"
and
etc.

A peaceful little protest is what I am envisioning. People usually do this in missing kids cases outside the courthouse but since they refuse to go to the courthouse to answer where the kids are, maybe it's time the protest came to meet them where they are going.

Or, alternately, can someone make signs and put them up along the main HWYs in Maui? The one in Kauai was great. Maybe make it a campaign similar to the old Burma Shave signs.

I'm not sure of the legalities of putting up signs like that though. Would have to check laws/get permission or the signs could be taken down.

Also, let's cover all the Hawaiian islands with JJ and Tylee missing posters just in case Lori and Chad decide to keep island hopping. It can't hurt to raise awareness on all of the islands because many locals probably make trips between islands and can keep an eye out. Or people on the Big Island may have relatives they can tell on the other islands, so that wherever Lori and Chad go they will be recognized right away. Fire up that Coconut Wireless and get the word out. :D

MOO.
I will put up money for this!!!

Additionally, I always thought it strange that Alex didn't have blood spatter from the shooting or some residue if he tried to do CPR. He obviously cleaned himself up by the time the officers arrived there and that is pretty telling in my view. MOO
Agree. And interesting how AC's sunglasses are perfectly placed on his head still when the police arrive, after he was hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat. Okay, surrre. Not to mention that he immediately cleaned the gun's head. So I guess CPR attempts were done after the gun cleaning? No blood on AC's clothes either, if I remember correctly, so maybe LV took a bag of bloody items and dumped them in a dumpster somewhere? Just thinking out loud. All of this is MOO, but I don't buy the story of Tylee coming out with a baseball bat at all. LV could easily have threatened TR to lie on the way to drop of JJ. TR mentioned hearing the loud noise, bang, shower she phrased it...but CV was shot more than once.

"Where are the Kids?"
"Where is Tylee?"
"Where is JJ?"
and
etc.

MOO.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I love this idea! And Burma Shave signs is a fantastic way to catch attention. Don't forget to add a sign or two for "Auntie's Lillikoi Pie Next Left" or "Ono Lau Lau at Church Parking Lot" lol.

It's also *possible* to post paid ads on SM. You can filter your ad buys to people living on Maui, or a certain town like "Kihei" post their photo in the ad along with "Where Are The Children"

MOO.

So I listened to the Dateline podcast.

The beginning of the investigation does seem very muddled. What lead to whom etc.

Not really any more information in my opinion than what we all ready know. Unless I missed anything major?

Probably more intresting was who was not included. Like LVDs oldest child. He might not have agreed to being on camera but he is important part of the story. To pretend that he didn't really exist was weird. Also not mentioning SC death was intresting too.

I think LE is going to have to do alot of learning from this case. Once resolved I think a review into the police and state involvement of these children needs to be looked at. There seems to have been so many chances to have stopped the escalation to where the case is now.

Its obvious soon as investigation is opened all the officers involved knew this was unusual case. Pieces lined up quickly and it kind of snowballed.

I definitely think there is more behind this case than meets the eye.

Anyone know how many followers CD has roughly? It seems like it is not that big of a community.

Oh and if that sluth who helped is on here. Congratulations.

Catching up again.
He “tested the waters” with me and other folks in the neighborhood, here in Springville. In my case, it was my pointing out inconsistencies and questioning him that caused the deteriorating of our strong friendship. There were many discussions behind his back, trying to reconcile his known out of sync beliefs. I strongly believe this is core to why he wanted to move his wife and children away from extended family and friends who were not receptive, and join a community of followers who were. IMO
Chad's approach to "testing the waters" in Rexburg/Salem was very different. Very few people knew the contents of his writings. (ETA:I'm finding more and more people who in conversation say they have actually read his books, but not like it sounds was the case in Springville) He kept his visions and prophecies to a select few (I didn't even know about them, though I knew him for four years). I've heard that there are some who were involved with meetings such as the July 2017 PaP meeting at the Rexburg Tabernacle. However, I'm shocked as to how many of this group have moved into the area and are assimilating politely behind the scenes. That the PaP founders moved here (Color My Media), and other AVOWers, literally less than a mile from Daybell's Salem home is shocking to me.

Does anyone know what time of day BB was shot at in Gilbert AZ, and what time of day the security footage in Rexburg ID shows LV and supposedly AC at the storage facility? I ask because AC being with LV at the storage unit in Idaho would make it very difficult for him to also be in Arizona trying to shoot someone. But not so difficult if these events took place at very different times of the day, as in enough time between them for a airplane flight from one place to the other.
We've discussed that in previous threads. Commercial flight (to Idaho Falls) would be over three hours (3 hr 12 min on Delta non-stop), plus 23 minutes from Gilbert to Sky Harbor Airport and 40 minutes from Idaho Falls to Rexburg if you could get to the car immediately. Oct 2nd, BB shooting was approx. 9:15 a.m. AZ time. Storage unit camera is 13:28:12. (Mountain Daylight Time or 12:28:12 AZ time). Time difference is 3 hours 13 minutes. Time required is 1 hour 3 minutes driving, plus 3 hours 12 minutes flight, plus processing time both airports, AND a flight headed directly to Idaho Falls at the exact hour needed.
MOO: Either AC wasn't BB shooter OR AC wasn't in storage unit with LV on Oct 2.
But, whoever was in storage unit looks exactly like AC, walks like AC, so that when AC was there in his own truck his alibi stands. I'm sorry. I don't buy it. MOO: AC didn't shoot at BB.

Fox 10 says the dates she looked at school school app are
...<snipped for focus>
Feb 20
RSBM
Feb 20 hasn't happened yet.

So with the "Right to Refuse Service" couldn't airline's refuse them service?
I may be mistaken but I believe it was reported that there were airline employees who tried to refuse them service. The police were called and told that they must let them fly. There are many people who are trying!

I may be mistaken but I believe it was reported that there were airline employees who tried to refuse them service. The police were called and told that they must let them fly. There are many people who are trying!

Do you have the link? I'm trying to keep up with comments on media and failing. Jmo

They could but unless LV and CD are on some no-fly list or under restriction from LEO, they won't.
Very well, just seems like you see things in the news constantly about such and such airline refused to let someone on for things like clothing and such-maybe there isn't anything in the airline's policy saying if you are a POI you may be denied service or something along those lines.

We have no links ruling her out as an attention seeker, only statements by a websleuther alleging this. Google search shows nothing for me unless someone has a link to share.

Edit: two websleuthers. One created an account Jan 6 and has never said anything before or since on WS, but made a statement that they are a reporter and they wanted people's opinions on whether or not the story is believable.

This all may very well be the case but, to date, no one has provided anything discrediting the woman who made this claim.

We are not allowed to sleuth the woman claiming she saw Tylee. So you will have to do your own research and draw your own conclusions about her. AFAIK, we are allowed to give our opinions on whether the sighting is credible or not. We don't have to provide links for our opinions that it wasn't Tylee. I don't believe it was Tylee. And in my opinion it's a shame that a news org would publish that story without any comment from LE on the validity of the sighting. That story has both the potential to give false hope to those wanting Tylee to be alive and also has the potential to endanger the girl who was actually at the concert, if she was in a dangerous situation. LE did not make any comments on the reported sighting and still have not addressed it. There's a reason for that.

MOO.

So I listened to the Dateline podcast.

The beginning of the investigation does seem very muddled. What lead to whom etc.

Not really any more information in my opinion than what we all ready know. Unless I missed anything major?

Probably more intresting was who was not included. Like LVDs oldest child. He might not have agreed to being on camera but he is important part of the story. To pretend that he didn't really exist was weird. Also not mentioning SC death was intresting too.

I think LE is going to have to do alot of learning from this case. Once resolved I think a review into the police and state involvement of these children needs to be looked at. There seems to have been so many chances to have stopped the escalation to where the case is now.

Its obvious soon as investigation is opened all the officers involved knew this was unusual case. Pieces lined up quickly and it kind of snowballed.

I definitely think there is more behind this case than meets the eye.

Anyone know how many followers CD has roughly? It seems like it is not that big of a community.

Oh and if that sluth who helped is on here. Congratulations.

I wouldn't slate CD as the top of the pyramid. He is part of it all but, based upon my knowledge of the group, Christpher M. Parrett and Roger K. Young are two major players in the shaping of their beliefs. And these modern beliefs were built on others from the past (many of whom have been disowned by the Main Stream LDS Church). Although this is based upon my research into the makings of the group, please know this is moo. I cannot know everything there is to know about the group and i am certainly not implicating either of these persons. They have books readily available and post on the AVOW preparedness forums.

Very well, just seems like you see things in the news constantly about such and such airline refused to let someone on for things like clothing and such-maybe there isn't anything in the airline's policy saying if you are a POI you may be denied service or something along those lines.

I get what you are saying. I have worked in the industry. I can tell you the cases you hear about in the news are few and far between but it really boils down to the employees working a specific flight. That said, most airline employees don't want to do anything to stir up an issue or cause a flight delay. I doubt LV and CD would be refused solely for the publicity and trouble it would cause for the airline and those working the flight.

Just getting back after a long holiday weekend. Apparently all my Facebook friends watched the Dateline episode and now they all care:rolleyes:. I'm like uhhhh.... I/we (Websleuths) have been here since day 1. At least I was able to answer questions Dateline didn't address.

PS. Obviously national coverage like that is amazing, I'm not actually annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia