Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Chad wouldn't be on the run if he had nothing to do with this. Yes, he's a doomsday prepper, but he has a vested (financial) interest in keeping his following. Everyone hosting his podcasts or hiring him to speak at events has publicly distanced themselves from him. His career is over, his following is gone, except for the biggest nutters out there who believe he is being persecuted. He has a reason to run and that reason is nefarious, IMO.

Yes. Something is wrong. Why would he destroy his own life? If the kids are fine then produce them. If you want to win a custody dispute, you don’t go on the run from the FBI. They’ve both dropped their whole lives, fled from the police, and become national news. For what?! Something is going on. And certainly everything is not “fine” as certain family and friends seem to be claiming (none of whom have laid eyes on the kids, they just believe whatever they’re told).

Yes. Something is wrong. Why would he destroy his own life? If the kids are fine then produce them. If you want to win a custody dispute, you don’t go on the run from the FBI. They’ve both dropped their whole lives, fled from the police, and become national news. For what?! Something is going on. And certainly everything is not “fine” as certain family and friends seem to be claiming (none of whom have laid eyes on the kids, they just believe whatever they’re told).
There wasn't even a custody dispute as far as I can tell. Both of the fathers (Tylee's and Joshua's) were dead. Grandparents (of Joshua) haven't said they wanted custody, and it would be very hard for grandparents to get custody anyway. Custody laws don't favor grandparents.

Just an interesting unrelated story going on right now. Paramedic is accused of killing his wife with eye drops. He actually had her body cremated. But there was a blood sample that authorities were able to test. So even cremation doesn't assure no evidence of murder. Paramedic's wife's mother became suspicious because of the speed the paramedic moved on.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...d-his-wife-insurance-payout-method-eye-drops/
The paramedic got pretty unlucky, didn’t he?? This would only work if 1) the person lived long enough to make it to the hospital; 2) if blood samples were saved that didn’t have additives or preservers in the blood that would render the sample useless for the tox screening; and 3) the person wasn’t hemodiluted when the sample was taken which could impact the accuracy of the results by thinning out the blood. Part of my job my as an organ/tissue bank donor coordinator was to locate testable blood samples and it was really hard sometimes. It’s good that this worked out in the worst interest of the murderer in this case.

Do we know if either of Lori’s dead husbands died in the hospital?

Do we know if either of Lori’s dead husbands died in the hospital?

One of the Lori's husband died in her home when being shot and killed by Lori's brother (who claimed self-defense). He was reportedly shot twice in the chest so I am pretty sure he was dead right away. The other died from the heart attack, but that's all I know. I can't find any details on how exactly that happened.

Is that the one her daughter found her?

Yeah! There was so much wrong with this guy. Not only that he killed his wife and sexually assaulted the one daughter, the way he treated and used the other kids... I just hate people like him.

ETA: he’s another one with a lot of random dead people around him. I think all of his siblings died in strange ways... one drown in a bathtub too...

And sadly no, my Fed, Cop, and Marine children tell me nothing. Holiday gatherings would be so much more interesting if they did! #!*%% (this is me pouting)

I was going to ask. :D

There wasn't even a custody dispute as far as I can tell. Both of the fathers (Tylee's and Joshua's) were dead. Grandparents (of Joshua) haven't said they wanted custody, and it would be very hard for grandparents to get custody anyway. Custody laws don't favor grandparents.

*I agree... custody doesn't seem like it would be the problem. Soooo... do you (or anyone else) have an underlying theory as to why LV is hiding the children... is it to avoid any questioning regarding CV's death? (Would she be concerned about that in September?) Is this some type of cult-related behavior? Or is there something else? I guess I'm stuck on the "why" (as usual).

*I agree... custody doesn't seem like it would be the problem. Soooo... do you (or anyone else) have an underlying theory as to why LV is hiding the children... is it to avoid any questioning regarding CV's death? (Would she be concerned about that in September?) Is this some type of cult-related behavior? Or is there something else? I guess I'm stuck on the "why" (as usual).
I don't think she's hiding the children, sadly.

How do we even know if the children are being hidden or if they are no longer with us?

That theory has been floated by plenty in several discussions I've seen. (Probably in this thread too.) They usually point out that of those present at the time of CV's death, that only LV's now-deceased brother, LV, and the kids were present, which is it didn't go down the way the police were told and it was actually something LV did that with her brother now gone only the kids remain as witnesses. JMO, but I'm not buying that, but also have no better theory.

maybe they're paranoid that the gov't/feds/LE want to take their kids away or even kill them and thus being preppers, they are hiding in a bunker somewhere with supplies and guns ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper