Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDS church is not much in favor of cremation as far as I can tell. Tammy was a member of LDS church. Chad and Tammy had five grown children. It might have been suspicious if Chad demanded body to be cremated.
Ashes to ashes: More people choosing cremation

A lot of people in the LDS church are cremated. It is not against the religious beliefs. Her husband could have easily had his wife cremated.

A lot of people in the LDS church are cremated. It is not against the religious beliefs. Her husband could have easily had his wife cremated.
Again, the church doesn't forbid cremation but is not in favor of it. She had a whole bunch of relatives that could have known what she wanted, and likely it wasn't cremation. She is buried in Utah.
"While cremation is not prohibited for Mormons, it is not encouraged, and the Church prefers that bodies be buried rather than cremated."
Latter-Day Saints (Mormon) Funeral Traditions

My sister and BIL are Mormon. He passed away three years ago and was cremated. He was an elder and they are very devout. Sis wouldn't have chosen cremation if it was against their belief.

I do agree. Also believe little tidbits can help, as well as increase awareness.

wonder why the LE are not announcing their vehicles?

also, I recently learned of biometrics being used at the Atlanta airport. I’ve wondered if LE can access those and where else they are used.

I know obviously there is a lot more technology like plate scanners, toll passes, cameras, gps pings, flight records, etc that they can use. But will they if these two are not suspects yet? Where is the boundary I wonder?

Totally agree!

This whole thing has my head spinning. We're heading on a 1,000 mile car trip tomorrow. Catching up on this will probably take a good chunk of the trip.

I'm very upset that LE did not search for these children earlier. Knowing Chad and Lori's vehicles would be helpful[/QUOTE]

My sister and BIL are Mormon. He passed away three years ago and was cremated. He was an elder and they are very devout. Sis wouldn't have chosen cremation if it was against their belief.
It's not forbidden but not encouraged. As for her, she could have made it clear to her bunch of surviving relatives what she wanted, and since church prefers burial, I am assuming that was what she wanted.

Again, the church doesn't forbid cremation but is not in favor of it. She had a whole bunch of relatives that could have known what she wanted, and likely it wasn't cremation. She is buried in Utah.
"While cremation is not prohibited for Mormons, it is not encouraged, and the Church prefers that bodies be buried rather than cremated."
Latter-Day Saints (Mormon) Funeral Traditions

Just trying to figure this out...not arguing with you. Maybe Chad had absolutely nothing to do with the death of Tammy, and that is why there was a routine LDS funeral. Because, if he had known that there was foul play, I am pretty sure, he could have easily made something up for the family, "Tammy wanted to be cremated and have her ashes spread over the mountains" or any other plausible reason, and they still would have had a traditional LDS funeral.

Which is why, I wonder if Lori is a suspect in the death of Tammy. And also, if Lori told Chad, "The kids are going to live with relatives in Arizona...". He may not know anything about what occurred...until after the fact. He could be a completely innocent bystander in this situation, we just don't know.

Sorry, dude was married to his wife for 30 years, had five children with her, two weeks after her death he is already remarried. That's kind of quick after a 30 year old marriage. Also involved in this doomsday preppers group up to his ears. I don't envision him as totally innocent and clueless.

Sorry, dude was married to his wife for 30 years, had five children with her, two weeks after her death he is already remarried. That's kind of quick after a 30 year old marriage. Also involved in this doomsday preppers group up to his ears. I don't envision him as totally innocent and clueless.

People who are in grief don't always make the best decisions. And due to their religious beliefs, marriage was the only option for a potential sexual relationship.

So my understanding is that Chad and Tammy moved to Idaho in 2015 (from Tammy's obituary). Lori was still living in AZ in the summer of 2019, as far as I can tell, where her estranged husband was killed in 2019 by her brother when husband came to pick up Joshua to take to school. So Lori an her kids (Tylee and Joshua) had to move to Idaho quite recently. And why would they move to Idaho? I think I can guess.

As we've seen many times before on other websites - a mix of addresses (or other info) attached to a person that are incorrect - But, I did see Sugar City ID (near Rexburg) associated with Lori's husband Charles. I wonder if Charles and Lori owned property in Sugar City at any time during their marriage... or maybe this is misinformation.

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Charles-Vallow

As we've seen many times before on other websites - a mix of addresses (or other info) attached to a person that are incorrect - But, I did see Sugar City ID (near Rexburg) associated with Lori's husband Charles. I wonder if Charles and Lori owned property in Sugar City at any time during their marriage... or maybe this is misinformation.

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Charles-Vallow
Those things are frequently wrong. It says Charles Vallow lives in Houston TX as of now. Well Lori's ex-husband Charles Vallow sure doesn't reside in Houston TX considering he is dead.

Those things are frequently wrong. It says Charles Vallow lives in Houston TX as of now. Well Lori's ex-husband Charles Vallow sure doesn't reside in Houston TX considering he is dead.

I kinda think it's probably misinformation, too. (Although he could reside in repose in TX - okay that's not likely either). But, dang... jjenny... you're like Debbie Downer. I throw out a possibility and you're right there to shoot me down! ;)

I kinda think it's probably misinformation, too. (Although he could reside in repose in TX - okay that's not likely either). But, dang... jjenny... you're like Debbie Downer. I throw out a possibility and you're right there to shoot me down! ;)
Sorry. I suppose he could reside in Houston TX in repose. His obituary says he was of Houston, TX, so maybe he is buried there.

Last edited:
Maybe Chad's children found it just a little suspicious that their father remarried only a couple of weeks after their mother's sudden death...
Now I am NOT sharing this because I think what Chad did was normal, I think it is absolutely suspicious. But I will say that when my father died suddenly, my mother started dating the man who became my stepdad 2-3 weeks after (and my dad died suddenly with zero warning).

I was horrified and believed that my mom and stepdad had done something to my dad - especially because my mom didn’t have an autopsy (according to her because of our religion) - but I was also 12 at the time. She claims it was because stepdad had insurance which we did not, and who knows.

All this to say people apparently DO go against the norm and do whacky stuff that I could never fathom...and it can be “innocent”. However with all the deaths surrounding them (and even without them), I’m side eyeing this whole thing big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper