ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #1 *endangered*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can hear dispatch calls in most places, (in some counties & cities the police dispatch are not shared, sometimes its fire & ems only and sometimes none are) I initially thought and stated I would share them from Broadcastify, but my post was removed and I was advised that we could not discuss them on the public threads, and we had to put them somewhere called the "basement", but no discussion about them was allowed there either.

ETA: In most high profile cases, news stations generally release any dispatch call they can find. I have not followed this particular case, but if you have a date, time and area, I'd be happy to check Broadcastify for it and at least upload to the basement.
Thanks!
July 27, 2021 I am guessing call went out between 7 and 7:40 pm. Fruitland Idaho. Fruitland PD, payette county Idaho.

“Michael Joseph Vaughn was last seen on foot near his Fruitland home at about 6:30 p.m. Police responded around 7:30 p.m. after hearing a report that the boy was missing.”

Not much new beyond rehashing the PD Facebook posts. Just a Payette County Sheriff saying they were in the river yesterday morning and didn’t see anything:

Multiple agencies still actively searching local area for missing 5-year-old boy

Excerpt:

Additionally, the sheriff’s office has used its boat about five times in assisting with searching the river.

“This morning, we were out on the river, and went up to the Interstate 84 bridge on the Snake River and all the way down to Annex and back and didn’t see anything while out there,” he said.

Still no Michael ... and no credible leads, possibilities, sightings, ugh ... how is it these kids can just disappear without a trace ... where can he be? After this length of time ... the possibilities are all heartbreaking. Moo

Still no sign of Michael :(

I think this case is odd because we usually at least have a sense of what may have happened. I haven't read back, is LE even considering a potential abduction?
They haven’t ruled anything out, however when asked what they are doing to search outside of Fruitland, they basically said nothing (registered NCIC, nothing beyond). It seems pretty clear they have reason to believe he will be found locally, whether by accident or foul play/abduction.

They haven’t ruled anything out, however when asked what they are doing to search outside of Fruitland, they basically said nothing (registered NCIC, nothing beyond). It seems pretty clear they have reason to believe he will be found locally, whether by accident or foul play/abduction.
Thanks for the information, such a sad case.

Does anyone know if there is a good way to search RSO’s by victim age and/or victim gender?

I looked at RSO registry in Idaho and (some in surrounding states). Unless I could find MSM coverage of charges, I often hit a wall in determining if victim was a teen girl versus a preschool boy. Under 16 covers a lot of range. Ideally, I also would like to filter by recency (when they were last charged) or perpetrator age. Moo. TIA

Does anyone know if there is a good way to search RSO’s by victim age and/or victim gender?

I looked at RSO registry in Idaho and (some in surrounding states). Unless I could find MSM coverage of charges, I often hit a wall in determining if victim was a teen girl versus a preschool boy. Under 16 covers a lot of range. Ideally, I also would like to filter by recency (when they were last charged) or perpetrator age. Moo. TIA
Map of RSO’s in the vicinity of Michael’s home.

@OldCop may be able to assist with this?
OC posted a map of RSO’s in the area on Page 3 of this thread.... post #56 And mentioned a couple of others in close proximity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member