ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #1 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without prejudice I will note that at no time were my kids ever out of our eyesight. If they played outside our home, one of us was sitting on the porch watching. Doing the same now for our great grandson, with the addition of four 4K color cameras.

Your family is Blessed. You can't trust anyone anywhere. It's good they have you.

Three generations here as well. You get the "overprotective" schpeel. Being offspring of a cop I believe had something to do with it. It automatically passed down. Even to my cereal eating, big wheel burning brother. He gave my mom an ulcer.

If I may, I do want to note that per TOS we can post RSO's map locations but the information from the websites cannot be used to harass the RSO.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

Idaho Mountain Search and Rescue is highly regarded. I feel confident that if they were released, there was a good reason.

My biggest fear and feeling right now, based on what we know, is that Michael is in the water.

Locals asked to search now.

FRUITLAND — A 5-year-old boy from Fruitland remains missing and the Fruitland Police Department is coordinating citizen search efforts beginning this morning at 9 a.m. in the southern parking lot of the Fruitland High School. The efforts will stretch to 1 p.m. and police will pass out search assignments to those who join and are urging those who are willing to participate and organize with the agency.

"If you choose to conduct your own search effort, we are asking you to respect the property owners and contact them prior to searching," reads a news release sent at about 10 p.m. Wednesday.

Additionally the U.S. Army National Guard deployed a helicopter, searching the entire area in cooperation with those on the ground. Also, as part of the search, water levels in area canals were reduced and searched by law enforcement K-9 and fire personnel, according to the release.

"Confident that the immediate area was thoroughly searched, the Idaho Mountain Search and Rescue Team was released," it states.

Search continues this morning for missing boy

This is interesting, as I don't recall seeing any posts in Summer Well's thread posting RSO's locations, but admit I have missed a lot of posts there.

If I may, I do want to note that per TOS we can post RSO's map locations but the information from the websites cannot be used to harass the RSO.

Re: RSOs... It's very important to remember that the registered ones are the ones following the rules. And not all RSOs are pedophiles. While it's a tool, and not a bad thing to know who they are and where they are, there are many sexual assaults (to children and adults) that occur by offenders who have not been caught yet, it's their first time offending, are not compliant in registering.

Neighbors say they learned about the 5-year-old's disappearance around 7:30 on Tuesday night.

They say Michael is a happy kid who lives in the neighborhood with his parents and grandfather.

Cynthia Walker lives in the neighborhood and was walking her dog as the search was happening.

"At 5 years old, I don't know that he would wander too far without one us seeing him by now,” she said. “There are volunteers, many, many volunteers out searching, scanning the fields and we just want to have Michael back, we just want him home safe."

Community to gather to search for Fruitland boy | ktvb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member