ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #1 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there evidence or confirmation that he did leave the house that day?
I'm replying to your post twice.1st reply I felt it was the next day that the reporter was talking about. Sadly, now that I go back , it keeps coming up as "yesterday"( even todays news shows him missing as of yesterday) I'm not sure if the comments that I posted (from MSM) is giving me the day he went missing or he visited neighbors to play the day before. I don't want to post false info. I hope there will be some clarification.

City of Fruitland Police

PRESS RELEASE UPDATE (7/29/21)

Today, the Fruitland Police Department, in conjunction with the Idaho State Police, multiple Treasure Valley
Law Enforcement Agencies and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, continued the search for missing and endangered 5-year-old Michael Joseph Vaughan. Michael was last seen near his residence on SW 9th St. at approximately 6:30pm on July 27, 2021.

We are seeking the public’s assistance to identify individuals who were in the area of SW 8th St., SW 9th St. and Cornwall Way from 6:30 to 7:15 PM on July 27, 2021. If you were in the area, or know someone who was, please contact us at 208-642-6006 Ext 0. Even if you do not believe you have relevant information, please contact us so we can recreate a complete picture of the time and area Michael was last seen. Every minute counts when searching for a missing child and we appreciate the public’s continued support and cooperation as we search for Michael.

If you live in the immediate area, please thoroughly search your property, to include all outbuildings, vehicles and irrigation ditches. We also ask residents review any security camera footage for any sign of a small child in the area.

We are very grateful for the public’s assistance and are following up on each lead we receive. We are committed to finding Michael and will leave no stone unturned. Please understand the investigation of a missing child is very resource intensive. We ask that the community only report information from credible sources to law enforcement. Sharing speculation or rumors only makes the process more difficult for investigators.

We also want to emphasize Michael’s family continues to be fully cooperative with law enforcement. We ask the community to be respectful of their privacy during this difficult time.

Michael was last seen wearing a light blue Minecraft t-shirt, dark blue boxer briefs and child’s size 11, blue flip flops. He stands 43 inches tall, is 50 lbs., with blonde hair and blue eyes. He answers to the nickname “Monkey.” If you see Michael or have information, please call the Payette County Sheriff’s Office at 208-642-6006 Ext 0

Good find, this has new information

City of Fruitland Police

PRESS RELEASE UPDATE (7/29/21)

Today, the Fruitland Police Department, in conjunction with the Idaho State Police, multiple Treasure Valley
Law Enforcement Agencies and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, continued the search for missing and endangered 5-year-old Michael Joseph Vaughan. Michael was last seen near his residence on SW 9th St. at approximately 6:30pm on July 27, 2021.

We are seeking the public’s assistance to identify individuals who were in the area of SW 8th St., SW 9th St. and Cornwall Way from 6:30 to 7:15 PM on July 27, 2021. If you were in the area, or know someone who was, please contact us at 208-642-6006 Ext 0. Even if you do not believe you have relevant information, please contact us so we can recreate a complete picture of the time and area Michael was last seen. Every minute counts when searching for a missing child and we appreciate the public’s continued support and cooperation as we search for Michael.

If you live in the immediate area, please thoroughly search your property, to include all outbuildings, vehicles and irrigation ditches. We also ask residents review any security camera footage for any sign of a small child in the area.

We are very grateful for the public’s assistance and are following up on each lead we receive. We are committed to finding Michael and will leave no stone unturned. Please understand the investigation of a missing child is very resource intensive. We ask that the community only report information from credible sources to law enforcement. Sharing speculation or rumors only makes the process more difficult for investigators.

We also want to emphasize Michael’s family continues to be fully cooperative with law enforcement. We ask the community to be respectful of their privacy during this difficult time.

Michael was last seen wearing a light blue Minecraft t-shirt, dark blue boxer briefs and child’s size 11, blue flip flops. He stands 43 inches tall, is 50 lbs., with blonde hair and blue eyes. He answers to the nickname “Monkey.” If you see Michael or have information, please call the Payette County Sheriff’s Office at 208-642-6006 Ext 0

Also, up until now they have only mentioned where Michael lives, SW 9th and Arizona. New areas are mentioned:
SW 8th, which is one street over, and Cornwall Way, which is two streets over.
Did someone see Michael there, or did someone report seeing unknown person or vehicle there? Did they find something or camera?

Pretty narrow focus on the area and time of interest, and asking for help identifying "individuals who were in the area".

Also, up until now they have only mentioned where Michael lives, SW 9th and Arizona. New areas are mentioned:
SW 8th, which is one street over, and Cornwall Way, which is two streets over.
Did someone see Michael there, or did someone report seeing unknown person or vehicle there? Did they find something or camera?
Here's a map with the area's you mention. Google Maps

You can google walk the area here Google Maps but the image data says it's from 2012, so not up to date, dang it!

I literally have no idea how is family is feeling. I hate hate hate anytime anyone is missing or harmed and can’t even begin to place myself in their shoes.

Trying to stay positive but is there any chance there are any wells, or holes he might have fallen into?

Looks like they have pulled out all the stops to look for this child. Every possible resource is either on the ground or on the way. Hope the dog and tracking teams find something. @ByTheSea, do these homes have basements with window wells? Small children fall into window wells from time to time, that just popped into my head this morning. If LE is looking at this thread, I have run into some woodlands/suburban interface area situations where children will hide from searchers because they are scared of all the activity, vehicles with lights, military looking uniforms and afraid they are in trouble. The best way I know of to deal with this is to complete all search operations, then place a search dogs and handlers in various locations around the PLS and have them sit quietly and listen. Generally the dog will key in on any movement in shrubs, etc. Sometimes eating something like cookies or a candy bar and remarking on how good it tastes will draw them out. "Wow Monkey, this cookie tastes really, really good, do you want one?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez