ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I guess I'm finding it hard to believe that the people in question have the wits about them to perpetrate such a crime and remain undetected for so long.

I don't know if we're allowed to post links to youtube channels <MODSNIP>

ADMIN WARNING
EVERYONE should know by now: IT IS NOT OK TO POST LINKS TO A YOUTUBE VIDEO/CHANNEL UNLESS YOU CHECK WITH A MODERATOR FIRST.

How to ask a MODERATOR?
SEND A REPORT OR A PM.

Websleuths is FACT-BASED, a d that’s why things that aren’t SUBSTANTIATED FACTS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

How do we know if something is SUBSTANTIATED?
IF IT CAN BE LINKED TO A MAINSTREAM MEDIA SOURCE OR LAW ENFORCEMENT STATEMENT.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm just catching up at the backend.
Do these people have small children Michael's age in the home?

That recent update, posted to explain what is going on with the backyard search---:oops:

For some reason it gives me the feeling like they are apologising prematurely, to admit there is nothing there to find, and they will be soon moving on to other tips to check out....

That recent update, posted to explain what is going on with the backyard search---:oops:

For some reason it gives me the feeling like they are apologising prematurely, to admit there is nothing there to find, and they will be soon moving on to other tips to check out....
I feel that way too. Hope we are wrong.

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

The mod staff at Websleuths.com work non-stop to keep Websleuths open 24/7 and to make sure
Websleuths is a safe place for you to post.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using this link Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

33 minutes by car South from Fruitland is a town called Adrian, Oregon. Could of course just be a coincidence or could she have slipped something? Does SW have connections to this town? Anybody know where her business location in Oregon was compared to this town?

Good question! Is this in the same direction that her TikTok showed her driving on the day he disappeared?

33 minutes by car South from Fruitland is a town called Adrian, Oregon. Could of course just be a coincidence or could she have slipped something? Does SW have connections to this town? Anybody know where her business location in Oregon was compared to this town?
Adrian,OR is 25 miles from Ontario, OR.
LLC was Administratively Dissolved 12/30/21-

Another LLC was formed in Idaho on 3/14/22 - Secretary of State (search by her RA name)

The location listed on the OR SOS filing shows a empty lot now, but if you back up to 2019 you can see what would have been a suitable location for a lube business. Wonder what happened to that building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member