ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped and bolded by me

I hope no family is reading here and if they are, that they will skip this post.

The article above sounds like the Sheriff is trying to tell us that Robert may have been dismembered :eek::eek: It makes my stomach hurt.

Is anyone else starting to pick up that message? or am I being overly dramatic?

Salem

I have the same feeling...they are looking in multiple places with equipment that is very exact. This entire case makes me sick also! :eek:

goodnight everyone... Robert, I hope you are found. And soon...

Officers roped off an area of the Hidden Hollow Landfill to weed through garbage dumped the day after Robert vanished, the Idaho Statesman said

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536082,00.html

Ok I am still trying to make sure the landfill area was not in use since Sat the 25th or the week prior. This article shows they searched the garbage dumped the day after, so that is the 25th. I'll keep looking to make totally sure.. I hope I am making sense..lol :crazy:

Just a thought ..It would be pretty ballsy to go to the dump after he was reported missing...JMO

Sorry if this was posted already...I was busy & just catching up the the thread!

Search For Robert Continues
Posted: Aug 2, 2009 12:14 AM EDT
Updated: Aug 2, 2009 12:14 AM EDT
<snipped>
crime scene investigation van and trailer pulled away from the South Ada County home where police worked into Saturday morning digging through the backyard, looking for missing 8 year old Robert Manwill. Police won't say what led them to that particular home.

"That location is one of many areas of interest that have been investigated as we try to find Robert," said Deputy Chief Jim Kerns of the Boise Police Department.

Other areas police have targeted over the last 3 days of the investigation include the Ada County landfill, and the apartment of Robert's mom and boyfriend. That is where Robert was last seen more than a week ago. Police also seized a car that belongs to Robert's family. So far none of those searches have led to the 8 year old being found. Police reaffirmed Saturday they fear Robert may be a victim of a tragic event, yet no arrest warrants have been issued. Right now police are following more than 300 tips, and feel they are getting closer to finding out what happened to Robert.

"Leads are narrowing and becoming more specific," said Kerns.

"Yesterdays volunteer search was a major step in helping us to confirm some directions, discount others and help investigators narrow their focus," Kerns claimed.

Article:
http://www.kivitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10832745&nav=menu536_2

:angel:

Dolly, don't know how to quote your post. Robert's older half brother sounds like he is making a cry for help. Pray someone close to him hears and answers.

Sorry I had deleted the post to your response. Wasn't quite sure I could post a quote from someone's MySpace page but since there has been some thanks, I'm reposting. If MODS think I should delete, please let me know.

Ken, Robert's big brother wrote:

About me: changing my life....hiding from the world and most of boise...

I Can Feel The Pain But Nobody To Heal It I Cry In My Sleep I Have Nightmares I Can't Go On By *A Fragile Soul Caught In The Hands Of Fate* I Need Love But Nobody Will Give Me Love I Hurt Myself Inside Knowing That It Could Kill Me I Don' Care Anymore I Can Feel The Pain But No Body To Heal It

They are killing our babies and destroying our youth!! What can we do as lovers of children to stop this madness????

Meanwhile, officers converged on Wallis' home and cordoned off an area of the Hidden Hollow Landfill that had been left alone since trash was dumped there the morning after Robert was reported missing

http://www.idahostatesman.com/102/story/852598.html

Yay I found what I was looking for...:) So it was the 25 of July that that area had not been used. Ok so if the vehicle was taken July 22nd , We need to figure out for sure if Robert had been seen after the 22nd. I am going to keep looking..
Another thing that interested me is what Daniel Ehrlick Sr. said "Ehrlick Sr. said he used to pick up Robert at his father's house in New Plymouth and bring him to Boise.
Taken from the same article above...he states he used to pick him up but there is no mention as to why he hasnt or if he picked him up for this specific visitation..kwim..Thats is why I am wondering if Robert was visiting for an extended time w/ his mother,( if that is what you call her :mad:). So something happening on the 22nd would be plausible, (sigh) ok I am going to try and track that down as well. Hope I can stay awake...lol BRBack...

Has anyone here discovered the name of the judge that let this woman off so lenient after she hurt her other small child that was taken away from her? I think these judges need to be held accountable in cases like this...Quite frankly I am outraged that she only got her hands-slapped! Is no-one else?

-------------------
If anyone finds out who the Judge is please post his name :furious:I am not from Boise but I am sure some people are,would appreciate knowing..She should never see her children again! I am sooooo afraid for Robert.

Here is a map from The Oak Park Village Apts. (2888 Cherry Lane) to the Hidden Valley Landfill at 10300 N. Seaman's gulch Road. Does anyone think they would go out of their way to drive that far? I doubt it! Sorry I'm such a pessamist.

link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2888 cherry lane boise idaho

Well that would depend on when Robert actually went missing..If he went missing like they said on Friday july 24 then no I don't, if he went missing lets say around the July 22nd instead then yes I believe they would have driven that far.
It would be my bet that the police are actually searching that area because that is when the trash was picked up and dumped that Staurday 25th at the Mom's aptartment complex...jmo

Sorry I had deleted the post to your response. Wasn't quite sure I could post a quote from someone's MySpace page but since there has been some thanks, I'm reposting. If MODS think I should delete, please let me know.

Ken, Robert's big brother wrote:

About me: changing my life....hiding from the world and most of boise...

I Can Feel The Pain But Nobody To Heal It I Cry In My Sleep I Have Nightmares I Can't Go On By *A Fragile Soul Caught In The Hands Of Fate* I Need Love But Nobody Will Give Me Love I Hurt Myself Inside Knowing That It Could Kill Me I Don' Care Anymore I Can Feel The Pain But No Body To Heal It

They are killing our babies and destroying our youth!! What can we do as lovers of children to stop this madness????

Could this possibly be song lyrics? I have seen some strange things posted and when I ask about what it means I have been told they were song lyrics.

O/T: nursebeeme, tiredblondy & All My cake & ice-cream is delayed until tomorrow(today my time zone. LOL)......my grandkids were unable to come, busy with just being kids at an fun outing. I told them that was fine with grandma, that than it just means it'll be my birthday all weekend. At least I know they are safe & having fun, that it is the best gift a grandma could ever get for her birthday!

I did have my pizza with double cheese & x-pepperoni though! Thinking about cooking up some perigo's now too! Why not calories don't exist on a birthday...weekend! :biggrin:

Another gift I want is for Robert to be found A.S.A.P.!!! I know in my heart he is gone as hard as that is to type, but the more days that go by, & add in the temps it's been there, LE is losing crucial evidence.

Thanks again for all of your kind birthday wishes......They all just made my day even more special.

I have lite a candle tonight for Robert & all of the missing.....may thay all be found.

:praying: for Robert!

I can't get the map to work, I don't know why. It was the route to the landfill from the apts. I can only get it to show one way.

Seems like quite a ways to me. Does anyone think they would travel 28 miles? mho

I can't get the map to work, I don't know why. It was the route to the landfill from the apts. I can only get it to show one way.

Seems like quite a ways to me. Does anyone think they would travel 28 miles? mho

I don't know I have never tried to hide evidence or a body before..:crazy:
Just kidding with you...under those circumstances perhaps they would and maybe in a stolen suburban to boot...JMO of course

Police Follow New Leads on Missing Boise Boy
Story Published: Aug 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM CDT
Story Updated: Aug 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM CDT
<snipped>
A home was searched Friday and today after police bloodhounds picked up a scent on an SUV at the home. Evan Wallis lives in the home. Police searched Wallis&#8217; home and dug up the backyard but did not say what, if anything, they found.

Police have said there is evidence of suspicious circumstances surrounding the disappearance. During a news conference today police said they are still searching for Manwill and are focusing their resources where the evidence points.

There are no suspects and no one has been arrested in the case so far.

VIDEO: Police Follow New Leads on Missing Boise Boy
http://www.kmvt.com/news/local/52275937.html?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
http://www.kmvt.com/news/local/52275937.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tips to Keep Your Child Safe
Story Published: Aug 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM CDT
Story Updated: Aug 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM CDT
<snipped>
In light of the recent disappearance of that Boise boy, a local child safety advocate says there are steps to prevent such an event from happening.

Brain Higgins has been on what he calls a crusade of keeping children safe.
He says there are things both parents and children can do to stay out of the hands of strangers.

Higgins says, "Frequently check in every 15 or 20 minutes. We're laying eyes on kids and we know where they are and what they're doing prevents both bad people from getting a hold of kids and the kids wondering off and doing something foolish. "

VIDEO: Tips to Keep Your Child Safe
http://www.kmvt.com/news/local/52275837.html?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
http://www.kmvt.com/news/local/52275837.html
Robert Manwill investigation: Details of mother's past emerge
Public records, interviews give some insight into Melissa Jenkins and Daniel Ehrlick Jr.
Published: 08/02/09
<snipped>
The last two people looking after 8-year-old Robert Manwill before he disappeared were his mother, Melissa Scott Jenkins, 30, and her boyfriend, Daniel Edward Ehrlick Jr., 36.

Robert was reported missing at 10:11 p.m. Friday, July 24. He was visiting his mother from New Plymouth, where he lived with his father, Charles Manwill, 38, a staff sergeant in the Idaho Army National Guard. Charles Manwill took custody of Robert in January 2008 when Jenkins said she was having complications with a pregnancy.

Attempts to reach Jenkins and Ehrlick have been unsuccessful. On Saturday, they didn't answer a knock on their door, and Jenkins' cell phone was busy all day.

Here's what we've learned so far about Jenkins and Ehrlick:

2ND HEADLINE:
JENKINS: 3 CHILDREN, NONE LIVE WITH HER
Jenkins has at least three children by three fathers. They are: Robert, 8, son of Charles Manwill; RayLynn Scott Ames, 2, daughter of Russell Ames; and Aidan James Ehrlick, 1, son of Daniel Ehrlick Jr. She was married to one of the men, Manwill. Two of the three children, Robert and RayLynn, live with their fathers.

Jenkins is on probation for fracturing the skull of the third child, Aidan. A tape recording of her sentencing describes what happened:

When Jenkins pleaded guilty to misdemeanor injury to a child on March 31, 2009, Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby asked Jenkins what she did that "would make her guilty of that offense."

"I was burping my son and I accidentally hit his head on the table," Jenkins said.

Ada County prosecutor Fafa Alidjani gave Irby more details. When the parents brought Aidan to the hospital, "the child had swelling to the side of his head. É The side of the head kind of felt mushy and swollen, and the child was in distress. The X-ray revealed the child had about a 3- to 4-centimeter horizontal fracture to the side of his head," Alidjani said.

"Neither parent could provide a history as to what would cause that kind of injury to the child's head, ..." Alidjani said. Eventually, Jenkins told police she had been frustrated and tired because she was unable to take a nap, and while burping the child she flipped him over and hit his head.

A doctor who examined the baby determined a great deal of force was needed to cause a fracture of that magnitude, Alidjani said.

It is unclear if the toddler is still in state custody. Idaho Health and Welfare officials were not available for comment Friday.

Jenkins was married at least one other time.

She worked at the Idaho Statesman from October 2004 to May 2005. Stephanie Lindstrom, the classified call center manager at the Idaho Statesman, remembered her as Melissa Seiber. She and Frank Ross Seiber obtained a marriage license in May 2003 but divorced in March 2006

Seeing Robert with his mother, Lindstrom said, "I just felt something wasn't right. (Robert was) filthy, rough. One time I saw him in the car, and he was not in his booster seat," she said.

"She was always either smiling or sad or depressed. She was emotional," he said. "There was never any middle ground, it was either a high or low personality."

One day Frank Seiber came in with Melissa, who was pregnant. She started working there, eventually calling bingo numbers before she left when she and Frank divorced in 2006. Robert was a frequent guest at the parlor, but he had to be gone before bingo started, Stogdill said.

She doesn't know where Frank Seiber is now.

3RD HEADLINE:
EHRLICK: A STAY-AT-HOME DAD
Little is known about Jenkins' boyfriend. Daniel Ehrlick Jr. is a stay-at-home dad, according to his brother, David. Daniel relies on their father, Daniel Ehrlick Sr., for financial support. "He bails 'em out," David Ehrlick said.

Daniel Ehrlick Jr. has been convicted of burglary, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia, and he is banned by the courts from being alone with Robert's half sister, RayLynn. Ehrlick was sentenced to four years in prison in July 1998 and released in March 2002.

Tina Stulanovic, 10, and her grandmother Jagoda Tadic tend to the impromptu memorial for Robert Manwill on the sidewalk across from the Oak Park Village Apartments, where the 10-year-old was last seen. The memorial sprouted up on Friday night, and Tina, who lives in the neighborhood, contributed candles and a duck stuffed animal.
284-0802_Local_manwill_1.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.JPG

Photo Gallery: Search for 8-year-old Robert Manwill
http://www.idahostatesman.com/397/gallery/848267.html

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/853332.html
ROBERT MANWILL'S FAMILY AND THEIR FRIENDS

Robert Manwill: The 8-year-old boy who has been missing since July 24.

Melissa Scott Jenkins: Robert's mother.

Charles Manwill: Robert's father, who has been divorced from Jenkins since October 2002.

Daniel Ehrlick Jr.: Jenkins' boyfriend.

Daniel Ehrlick Sr.: The father of Ehrlick Jr. He said his son accused him of taking Robert.

David Ehrlick: Ehrlick Jr.'s younger brother.

Evan Wallis: David Ehrlick's friend whose backyard was being searched Friday night.

Trisha Burrill: Robert's aunt and a family spokeswoman.

From link posted above!
UPDATED: Police say focus narrows in search
<snipped>
Boise police remain mum about most details in the case of missing 8-year-old Robert Manwill, including whether they recovered any evidence from a search Friday night and Saturday morning at a home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue.

That search was aided by Boise State University officials using ground-penetrating radar, Boise police Deputy Chief Jim Kerns said.

"Our leads are narrowing and becoming more specific," Kerns said Saturday. "The Southdale residence became an area of interest due to a developing lead in the investigation - that location is one of many areas of interest."

Boise police Chief Mike Masterson said he is unaware of any list ranking suspects in the case, which has involved hundreds of interviews with family, neighbors and registered sex offenders. "We are not focused on any one specific area," Masterson said Saturday. "We are doing a thorough investigation."

Burrill continued to ask for community support in the search for her nephew.

"We know the police have to narrow their search, but you may continue to help us by posting fliers, wearing ribbons and continuing to talk about Robert," Burrill said.

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/853337.html

Salem, I had said earlier in one of my posts that I hoped Robert would be found in one location. Your conclusion was what I meant by that statement as I have been fearing that too. I hope it's not the case!

Ok so I found someone claiming to be Roberts neighbor and that he only stays there for the summer...it is on SM can I put the link or no...

Ok so I found someone claiming to be Roberts neighbor and that he only stays there for the summer...it is on SM can I put the link or no...

Nevermind I do not need to I have got what I needed from there, ok if it is true he was there for the summer something could have happened to him earlier like July 22 when the suburban had been stolen..jmo of course. I am going to try and find anyone stating that they talked to Robert or anything of the sort to try and grt a better timeline. For some reason my gut is telling me something happened before friday..it could be wrong...

Robert Manwill investigation: Details of mother's past emerge
Public records, interviews give some insight into Melissa Jenkins and Daniel Ehrlick Jr.
<snipped>
The last two people looking after 8-year-old Robert Manwill before he disappeared were his mother, Melissa Scott Jenkins, 30, and her boyfriend, Daniel Edward Ehrlick Jr., 36.

Robert was reported missing at 10:11 p.m. Friday, July 24. He was visiting his mother from New Plymouth, where he lived with his father, Charles Manwill, 38, a staff sergeant in the Idaho Army National Guard. Charles Manwill took custody of Robert in January 2008 when Jenkins said she was having complications with a pregnancy.

Attempts to reach Jenkins and Ehrlick have been unsuccessful. On Saturday, they didn't answer a knock on their door, and Jenkins' cell phone was busy all day.

Here's what we've learned so far about Jenkins and Ehrlick:

2ND HEADLINE:
JENKINS: 3 CHILDREN, NONE LIVE WITH HER
Jenkins has at least three children by three fathers. They are: Robert, 8, son of Charles Manwill; RayLynn Scott Ames, 2, daughter of Russell Ames; and Aidan James Ehrlick, 1, son of Daniel Ehrlick Jr. She was married to one of the men, Manwill. Two of the three children, Robert and RayLynn, live with their fathers.

Jenkins is on probation for fracturing the skull of the third child, Aidan. A tape recording of her sentencing describes what happened:

When Jenkins pleaded guilty to misdemeanor injury to a child on March 31, 2009, Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby asked Jenkins what she did that "would make her guilty of that offense."

"I was burping my son and I accidentally hit his head on the table," Jenkins said.

Ada County prosecutor Fafa Alidjani gave Irby more details. When the parents brought Aidan to the hospital, "the child had swelling to the side of his head. É The side of the head kind of felt mushy and swollen, and the child was in distress. The X-ray revealed the child had about a 3- to 4-centimeter horizontal fracture to the side of his head," Alidjani said.

"Neither parent could provide a history as to what would cause that kind of injury to the child's head, ..." Alidjani said. Eventually, Jenkins told police she had been frustrated and tired because she was unable to take a nap, and while burping the child she flipped him over and hit his head.

A doctor who examined the baby determined a great deal of force was needed to cause a fracture of that magnitude, Alidjani said.

It is unclear if the toddler is still in state custody. Idaho Health and Welfare officials were not available for comment Friday.

Jenkins was married at least one other time.

She worked at the Idaho Statesman from October 2004 to May 2005. Stephanie Lindstrom, the classified call center manager at the Idaho Statesman, remembered her as Melissa Seiber. She and Frank Ross Seiber obtained a marriage license in May 2003 but divorced in March 2006

Seeing Robert with his mother, Lindstrom said, "I just felt something wasn't right. (Robert was) filthy, rough. One time I saw him in the car, and he was not in his booster seat," she said.

"She was always either smiling or sad or depressed. She was emotional," he said. "There was never any middle ground, it was either a high or low personality."

Bonnie Stogdill is an employee of the Boise Bingo Center, which previously was operated as Big Bucks Bingo. She knew Frank Seiber for a long time as the manager at Big Bucks before it closed down.

One day Frank Seiber came in with Melissa, who was pregnant. She started working there, eventually calling bingo numbers before she left when she and Frank divorced in 2006. Robert was a frequent guest at the parlor, but he had to be gone before bingo started, Stogdill said.

She doesn't know where Frank Seiber is now.

3RD HEADLINE:
EHRLICK: A STAY-AT-HOME DAD
Little is known about Jenkins' boyfriend. Daniel Ehrlick Jr. is a stay-at-home dad, according to his brother, David. Daniel relies on their father, Daniel Ehrlick Sr., for financial support. "He bails 'em out," David Ehrlick said.

Daniel Ehrlick Jr. has been convicted of burglary, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia, and he is banned by the courts from being alone with Robert's half sister, RayLynn. Ehrlick was sentenced to four years in prison in July 1998 and released in March 2002.

Tina Stulanovic, 10, and her grandmother Jagoda Tadic tend to the impromptu memorial for Robert Manwill on the sidewalk across from the Oak Park Village Apartments, where the 10-year-old was last seen. The memorial sprouted up on Friday night, and Tina, who lives in the neighborhood, contributed candles and a duck stuffed animal.
284-0802_Local_manwill_1.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.JPG

Photo Gallery: Search for 8-year-old Robert Manwill
http://www.idahostatesman.com/397/gallery/848267.html

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/853332.html
ROBERT MANWILL'S FAMILY AND THEIR FRIENDS

Robert Manwill: The 8-year-old boy who has been missing since July 24.

Melissa Scott Jenkins: Robert's mother.

Charles Manwill: Robert's father, who has been divorced from Jenkins since October 2002.

Daniel Ehrlick Jr.: Jenkins' boyfriend.

Daniel Ehrlick Sr.: The father of Ehrlick Jr. He said his son accused him of taking Robert.

David Ehrlick: Ehrlick Jr.'s younger brother.

Evan Wallis: David Ehrlick's friend whose backyard was being searched Friday night.

Trisha Burrill: Robert's aunt and a family spokeswoman.

From link posted above!
UPDATED: Police say focus narrows in search
<snipped>
Boise police remain mum about most details in the case of missing 8-year-old Robert Manwill, including whether they recovered any evidence from a search Friday night and Saturday morning at a home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue.

That search was aided by Boise State University officials using ground-penetrating radar, Boise police Deputy Chief Jim Kerns said.

"Our leads are narrowing and becoming more specific," Kerns said Saturday. "The Southdale residence became an area of interest due to a developing lead in the investigation - that location is one of many areas of interest."

Boise police Chief Mike Masterson said he is unaware of any list ranking suspects in the case, which has involved hundreds of interviews with family, neighbors and registered sex offenders. "We are not focused on any one specific area," Masterson said Saturday. "We are doing a thorough investigation."

Burrill continued to ask for community support in the search for her nephew.

"We know the police have to narrow their search, but you may continue to help us by posting fliers, wearing ribbons and continuing to talk about Robert," Burrill said.

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/853337.html

nevermind i do not need to i have got what i needed from there, ok if it is true he was there for the summer something could have happened to him earlier like july 22 when the suburban had been stolen..jmo of course. I am going to try and find anyone stating that they talked to robert or anything of the sort to try and grt a better timeline. For some reason my gut is telling me something happened before friday..it could be wrong...

that's what i've been wondering myself, other than the "mother & b/f " who else seen robert on the day he went missing. I've just had this gut feeling this poor chil has been missing for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela