ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The identity of the body as Robert is a certainty. Dental records would seem to be a formality for the prosecution and to meet legal requirements of the Coroner's office. Based on the unconfirmed report of "anchor marks", the place of death is not likely at the canal and the cause of death is not likely to be drowning. It's possible he floated down the canal, it's quite a bit larger than a typical irrigation canal, more like a river in some areas. So now the "real" investigation begins. Up until now, it's been more about collecting hard evidence from what I can tell. Oddly enough, I'm kind of hoping there are anchor marks to disprove any claims he fell into the canal. Based on the unconfirmed reports of blood in different locations, the autopsy should reveal those injuries and it seems unlikely that...WHOA! I just noticed that Wallis started to say murder and caught himself. Check out the Wallis interview, I just saw it on NG. When he says "whatever I can do to help in this mur..." and then he switches to something about helping finding Robert. I don't have a link. Anyone? It was the interview where he seemed nervous.

Sheeba from Ill, gets into NG all the time...........geez! but she asked about bruses on body........coronor not saying yet
usan Moss wants a timeline and more clues from neighbors!

LE seems to be holding allot to their chest......IMO
does Idaho have sunshine laws or keeps everything close til
trial?

Im not sure what sunshine laws are so I will assume no. I do keep hearing them mentioned here. What are they?

They're mentioning the timeline and that it's unclear what could have happened. Well, where was he supposed to be headed? Birthday party or play yard? Last seen around 10pm ~ isn't it dark outside? What was an 8 y/o boy doing out by himself at that hour?? :mad: MOO

if Robert went to a birthday party or just wandered off then why secure an apartment???
also asked if mother on pyscho drugs......seeking counseling from the other abuse to brother

if Robert went to a birthday party or just wandered off then why secure an apartment???
also asked if mother on pyscho drugs......seeking counseling from the other abuse to brother
With the prior history to his brother, I really don't believe he just wandered off and to the canal where he accidentally fell in. MOO

100 sex offenders in area......10 pm and no one knows where he was? playing? at a birthday party? It doesn't add up..........plus the apartment rugs, walls, digging at friends yard and a Suburban of friends that dogs hit on.........hinky!!!

100 sex offenders in area......10 pm and no one knows where he was? playing? at a birthday party? It doesn't add up..........plus the apartment rugs, walls, digging at friends yard and a Suburban of friends that dogs hit on.........hinky!!!
I noticed in the interview of the Suburban's owner that was shown tonight that he started to say "murder" but stopped in the middle of the word. :waitasec:

Based on the unconfirmed report of "anchor marks", the place of death is not likely at the canal and the cause of death is not likely to be drowning. It's possible he floated down the canal, it's quite a bit larger than a typical irrigation canal, more like a river in some areas.
I know criminals are stupid and even more stupid when under the influence of drugs of some kind, but for the life of me I cant understand how they can be as stupid as they are. Anyone who lives around here knows that the NY canal doesnt have water in it all year. Eventually it does dry up. Eventually a body would be recovered from the canal. What honestly drives these kinds of people to think they can get away with things that a clear mind would no better then to do

Ok so now I have heard 3 different timelines, I have heard 7:00 pm, 9:00 - 9:30 pm,
and now 10:00 pm on NG...WTH ! Which one is it?

I know criminals are stupid and even more stupid when under the influence of drugs of some kind, but for the life of me I cant understand how they can be as stupid as they are. Anyone who lives around here knows that the NY canal doesnt have water in it all year. Eventually it does dry up. Eventually a body would be recovered from the canal. What honestly drives these kinds of people to think they can get away with things that a clear mind would no better then to do
What body of water, if any, does this canal lead to?

Why do I have a feeling this may turn out to be premeditated. I am having a hard time getting past the stolen suburban.

Why do I have a feeling this may turn out to be premeditated. I am having a hard time getting past the stolen suburban.
I'm suspicious too since the bloodhounds scented on it, and since it mysteriously showed up again. MOO

....unless the plan is to make it look like a drowning accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member