ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
doctor on said lack of some fluid in an area would show a struggle in autopsy?
I couldn't get all info, was on phone.......

What body of water, if any, does this canal lead to?

I just called my mom and double checked, but this canal doesn't lead to anywhere. I have been here all my life and have spent many many years growing up a few blocks from where the mom lived. That canal has NEVER had water in it year around. In fact here in a few months they will be shutting off the irrigation around here and the canals will run dry. Sure by the time they canal runs dry the body will be in worse condition then it is now, but I would think it would tell a story

Well my husband just came in here and changed the chan. from NG ! So I'm not hearing a thing...

I just called my mom and double checked, but this canal doesn't lead to anywhere. I have been here all my life and have spent many many years growing up a few blocks from where the mom lived. That canal has NEVER had water in it year around. In fact here in a few months they will be shutting off the irrigation around here and the canals will run dry. Sure by the time they canal runs dry the body will be in worse condition then it is now, but I would think it would tell a story

Wasn't Sandra Cantu found in an irrigation canal that dries up also........same type??/

....unless the plan is to make it look like a drowning accident.
Good point! Did I hear correctly that to access the canal from his mother's place at about 1/2 mi. away, he'd have to go over terrain and up a hill? I'm also curious if there have been any reports if he was afraid of the dark or not?

nothing now.talking about meth lab in OHIO with 6 kids inside house........

Ok so now I have heard 3 different timelines, I have heard 7:00 pm, 9:00 - 9:30 pm,
and now 10:00 pm on NG...WTH ! Which one is it?
I think this may be one of those things that has been messed up from person to person. I had heard several times at first as well. Is what I have narrowed down is 7:30 was when Robert was last playing. It was a little after 10:00 when the police got the call. It seems like I heard mom got home from work at 9:00. I think these are all times that have been mentioned for different reasons and somehow just got rolled into one story

Thanks! It could be because the canal was close that it seemed like a good place to dump his body, especially if it was done near the mother's place to make it look like he'd just wandered off. MOO

Good point! Did I hear correctly that to access the canal from his mother's place at about 1/2 mi. away, he'd have to go over terrain and up a hill? I'm also curious if there have been any reports if he was afraid of the dark or not?

how far away was the house & suburban from apartment? did you catch that?

Hi Idaho~native! Thanks again for all the information you have posted.. It solidifies my current assumptions about what happened to Robert!

I wanted to let you know that the sunshine laws are laws that allow documents (pertaining to the case....SWS, afidavits, etc etc etc) to be available to the public.. there are only three states that have these laws and Florida and Missouri are two of them. I forget the third (it is somewhere in one of these threads). Hope this helps.

awww I just heard. My Husband is watching Nancy Grace in the livingroom (she's got a guest host tonight) and they said it was Robert.

I'm so sorry.

The mother's house is about 8.3 miles or 20 minutes from Wallis's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487