DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget MJ crying for herself at the vigil for Robert. :furious:
Crying for herself at the funeral & at the vigil. :(

10360_medium.jpg

Here's the other picture....this makes me want to climb throw the monitor & kick the **** out of her. How dare she do this to such a beautiful little boy, who loved to hug everyone. I hate to think of how she responded to Robert when he would try to hug her. :shakehead:

393-0810localmanwill01.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.JPG

Here's her wonderful letter she wrote for his funeral.......bet the DA will pick this apart like we did....it may be short, but filled with hints of what she did. While Robert's daddies was 5x's longer & probably cause he didn't want to end the letter. Ending his letter was just as final as losing Robert. She probaby cared less that it ended......not wanting to write one at all. :furious:

A letter from Melissa Jenkins to her son, Robert Manwill.

"Robert, it's Mommy.

I want to tell you I love you. Robert, I dearly miss you.

My favorite times with you were just laying on the couch watching 'Tom and Jerry.' Watching you play on the swings. Listening to you make silly raps. How you could eat ice cream and not make a mess is beyond me.

I loved to watch you jump in the mud puddles and go swimming.

But my memory that I will hold tightly is of you in the ocean. You were frolicking in the waves and shrieking with delight when I called for you. And so Mommy had to hold you and you screamed.

Then you had to go poo and you almost pooed on Papa's feet.

So as you go and make your journey to a wonderful place in Heaven, I will always remember you playing in the ocean, shrieking with such delight and joy.

Robert I will always love you and I will always be thinking of you.

Mommy."
:shakehead: :furious:

How dare she even call herself Mommy.....Between her, KC, Mellisa Huckaby. etc etc. they all disgust me so much....all children are supposed to loved & cherished.

:angel:

Don't forget MJ crying for herself at the vigil for Robert. :furious:
Crying for herself at the funeral & at the vigil. :(

10360_medium.jpg

Here's the other picture....this makes me want to climb throw the monitor & kick the **** out of her. How dare she do this to such a beautiful little boy, who loved to hug everyone. I hate to think of how she responded to Robert when he would try to hug her. :shakehead:

393-0810localmanwill01.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.JPG

Here's her wonderful letter she wrote for his funeral.......bet the DA will pick this apart like we did....it may be short, but filled with hints of what she did. While Robert's daddies was 5x's longer & probably cause he didn't want to end the letter. Ending his letter was just as final as losing Robert. She probaby cared less that it ended......not wanting to write one at all. :furious:

A letter from Melissa Jenkins to her son, Robert Manwill.

"Robert, it's Mommy.

I want to tell you I love you. Robert, I dearly miss you.

My favorite times with you were just laying on the couch watching 'Tom and Jerry.' Watching you play on the swings. Listening to you make silly raps. How you could eat ice cream and not make a mess is beyond me.

I loved to watch you jump in the mud puddles and go swimming.

But my memory that I will hold tightly is of you in the ocean. You were frolicking in the waves and shrieking with delight when I called for you. And so Mommy had to hold you and you screamed.
Then you had to go poo and you almost pooed on Papa's feet.

So as you go and make your journey to a wonderful place in Heaven, I will always remember you playing in the ocean, shrieking with such delight and joy.

Robert I will always love you and I will always be thinking of you.

Mommy."
:shakehead: :furious:

How dare she even call herself Mommy.....Between her, KC, Mellisa Huckaby. etc etc. they all disgust me so much....all children are supposed to loved & cherished.

BBM (and underlined)

YOU GO AWC.....let me know when you're ready. Mine's a 22" screen and I think I MIGHT just be able to get my fat @ss through it!! I'll catch up with you at the server...LOLOL!! :razz:

That part I underlined in MELISSA JENKINS letter? I'm not respecting her privacy anymore, sowwy. Reading it now? OH MY GOD!!

Somewhat off topic about eye witnesses during a crime. I had jury duty one time & it was for 2 guys charged with attempted murder-5 counts each. They had gotten into a fight with the neighboors below them in a duplex. They were upstairs having a party the 2 guys as well as a huge group of people. Another guy was also charged with the same counts, but was tried sepatetly from the 2. ( He had gotten into a gun fight with the poliice later that night.) Anyways trying to be as short as I can to explain what happened......during the fight the police were called due to gun shots towards the lower tennants. One guy was seen by 4-6aprox witnesses 3 houses down(dust out too...in a car!) that he was seen with a gun, the other guy we had testimony from around 8 eye witnesses to him having a gun. These people were from downstairs & that he had showed it to them earlier, while they were all arguing. A few testifed it was him that shot towards the porch.

There were a lot of people at party that all scattered when LE arrived...that's when the other guy(case I wasn't on) was chased by LE cause he a gun & had a shoot out with them.

OK I'm trying bear with me...it's hard to cut out some parts & still get my point across.
Due to the eye witnesses we took about 1 to reach a guilty on the guy that was seen by people closer to him than just the ones down the street. There was other eveidence that did come into play of course. Myself & another lady when we took the vote on the other guy came to a Not Guilty, due to The Eye Witness testimony.

Both of us had a problem with the distance & the fact that no others closer testified that they seen him with a gun. We stuck to the fact that we weren't changing our votes just because of this fact....& the rules of Beyond A Reasonable Doubt to find someone guilty or not guilty. Yeah it could have been easy to not sit for the next 3 days going over this & even talking about asking to be taken to the scene to see the areas ourselves.

We continued to debate & go over everything....pictures, recalling testimony, etc. etc.

Trying to end this book here! :wink: It's hard to explain!

The one lady & me explained why we felt not guilty & one by one of each juror ended up saying Not Gulity. We found him Not Guilty due to eye witness acct. & what solely found the other guy Guilty was due to eyewitness testimony.

The other thing was the one guy we found gulity, we lowered his counts from 5-2. Two were attempted murder the neighboors & the other 3 were atempted murder to LE.

Odd as it may sound, we lowered the counts, because there were 7 police at the corner, when there was a shoot out with them, when they arrived, from the house out the window at them. The reason why we lowered it, to only 2 counts of attempted murder, of the neighboors only, was because there were 7 LE(outside) that we felt were all being shot at...not just 3. So we had to throw it out. If they had charged him with all 7 of them we would have found him guilty of all. They just didn't prove he was soley shoting at just the 3 they picked to charge him with. If that makes any sense to anyone.

The guy we found not guilty.....after the verdicts were done & we all discharged. The lady & me told the guy what took so long...told him what happened & that if we ever seen his name in the paper we would personaly come after him. since it was us two, that stood up to our belief of the testimony of the eyewitnesses. We had Reasonable Doubt due to the eyewitnesses. While the other guy we decided the Guilty vote soley based on eyewitness acct. & nothing else.

My point is eyewitness accounts do come into court & is used many times to decide a verdict. Being on a jury you look at all the evidence even eye witness account. There is always a grain of truth of what was seen...yes. little parts may be different, but in each eyewitness there is something they all did see the same.

Sorry this is so long everyone.

Anyway I hope to never have to be on a jury again.....we found out later there were death threats to some of the witnesses in the case. One of witnesses was in protective custody & there were threats to the courtroom, :eek: At the end when one of the SA talked with us all & let us know about. He even than agreed with us about lowering it...I believe someone higher up made the decision of the counts & he had a feeling we would have a hard time with not all 7 LE being added to the counts....not just the 3.

Again sorry so long of a post.

Rest in Peace Robert.
:praying: for Robert's loved one's.

Now if only someone would be arrested in "Little Monroe's Angel Nevaeh's" case. Another parent that makes my stomach turn! :furious:

I suppose they go immediately into protective custody so other inmates won't tear them to shreads!

Justice Has Been Found For You Today Robert!
They Will Never Hurt Anyone Again!
Send Some Angels Down To Wrap Their Wings Around Your Daddy & Your Brother Tonight & Forever!

page45119.jpg

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS ANGEL

I wonder if they are going to show the arraignment live on the local stations or webcast it? Anyone know? I'm curious to see who in Robert's family shows up and where they sit.

I came here to the thread this morning looking to see if there had been an update. And what an update I found!!!!!! WTG, LE & FBI!

Thank God. Justice for Robert is beginning. GB Robert's Dad and family.

So, Melissa J. was staying with Aunt Trish? I just have to wonder what Aunt Trish thinks now realizing she had been harboring a murderer in her own home.

I just have to wonder if the dog in that apartment had maybe bitten little Robert several times after Erlich (sp.) had killed him? I want to know how Robert was murdered. That will come later, tho, so right now I will have to be satisfied that Robert's murderers are in custody.

When I read about the arrests, I just slumped in my desk chair with relief. Everyone kept the prayers coming for Robert and kept this thread bumped up. The collective efforts paid off, IMO.

Does anyone know what Idaho's laws are about releasing documents? TIA!

Thank God there has been an arrest. And I'm not at all surprised to see it was the two people many of us suspected. The wheels of justice have just begun to spin for Robert.

I am going to go call my grandson and tell him I love him. Later all.

GREAT article, tons of information on the monsters below.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/869934.html

First-degree murder: Robert Manwill's mom and her boyfriend are indicted in the 8-year-old's death
Melissa Jenkins and Daniel Ehrlick Jr. struggled with relationships, children and the law for years before they reported her son missing.
Published: 08/19/09

He had dreams of being a wildland firefighter but faced drug and legal problems and managed to battle the flames only as part of a prison work crew.

She was something of a rambler, drifting through relationships - having three children with three men in less than seven years - on the hunt for the unconditional love she felt as a little girl.

Daniel Ehrlick Jr. and Melissa Jenkins met at a poker game and quickly grew close, spending weeks together in her hospital room as she dealt with complications of her third pregnancy.

They rallied together to get that infant back from state protection after Jenkins was convicted of injuring him.

Now, they're together again - in the Ada County Jail, both facing murder charges after the disappearance and death of 8-year-old Robert Manwill, whose smile captured the community in a 10-day search that started with hope and ended in tragedy.

EHRLICK JR.'S STORY

For Ehrlick Jr. - Danny to his friends and family - trouble with the law started early.

His first run-in involved a stolen United Parcel Service box full of sunglasses, said his father, Daniel Ehrlick Sr. The boy was in junior high.

"That cost his mother and I quite a bit," Ehrlick Sr. said. "He was always picking up the wrong people to run around with."

Born in Mineral County, Nev., along with his older sister and two younger brothers, Ehrlick Jr. later moved with his family to Idaho, where he attended Nampa High School and played basketball. He didn't graduate, but he got his GED in prison, his father said.

"Danny was a troubled boy all his life," Ehrlick Sr. said. "He would get in trouble doing stupid things. ... Then he has had a lot of problems with drugs."

Now 36, he has spent nearly seven years, off and on, in Idaho correctional facilities and at least 10 years on probation in Idaho and Washington. He has been convicted of burglary, battery, possession of drug paraphernalia and more.

His father and niece said Ehrlick Jr. had worked fighting fires, but he has no work history with the state or the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.

Ehrlick Jr. did work on an inmate fire crew while incarcerated, said Idaho Department of Correction spokesman Jeff Ray.

"It's pretty good duty," Ray said. "You are outdoors and working hard, and you are making more money than you would in a typical institutional job."

Few people could be found to talk about Ehrlick Jr. He has never been married and has no records of having children with other women.

JENKINS' STORY

Melissa Jenkins spent years searching for the love and stability that had eluded her since she was "daddy's girl," the middle of three girls in her family, her family members say.

"I think, all in all, Melissa was after a quiet and tender life," said Meridian resident Margo Maxwell, Jenkins' great-aunt and one of the first family members to come to her aid when Robert was reported missing July 24.

Jenkins' Facebook page says she's a 1997 graduate of Meridian High School, but the district has no record of that. Boise School District records show she entered sixth grade at Koelsch Elementary and finished seventh grade at Fairmont Junior High. The district has no further record of her.

She has worked short stints in numerous clerical and manufacturing jobs - including at the Idaho Statesman's classified call center, the Boise Bingo Center, Scentsy and, most recently, Blackhawk Manufacturing.

Jenkins drifted in and out of contact with most of her family, including her parents, Dori and Jeff Jenkins, who now live in New Mexico. Of the three sisters, Jenkins was older than Daphney and a year younger than Trish Burrill, a Boise resident who has acted as the family's spokeswoman at police news conferences about Robert's disappearances.

Tammy Smith, best friends with Trish for a time in high school, recalled that at some point when they were teens, Trish either moved out or was kicked out. Jenkins wasn't far behind.

The sisters, who seemed to stand by each other during the news conferences, have not always gotten along.

Family members say that before the boy disappeared, Burrill had not seen Jenkins and Robert in about 18 months. A court affidavit filed by Robert's father indicates that Burrill would not take the boy in while Jenkins was hospitalized for a few weeks in 2008. (Burrill and her husband, Kyle, did not agree to interviews.)

When Jenkins met Robert's father, Charles Manwill, he was dating Trish. He and Jenkins' second cousin, Justin Smith, were buddies and roommates. Manwill was nine years older than Jenkins.

In 2000, when Jenkins was in her early 20s, she got pregnant with Manwill's child, and Robert was born in June 2001. Jenkins and Manwill were married in July, but they separated less than a year later.

Jenkins met her second husband, Frank Seiber, at a Nampa bingo parlor where they both worked. He was 27 years her senior, an age difference that bothered some of her family and friends. The pair married in 2003.

Seiber said he helped care for Robert while Jenkins was at work.

"He was like a son," Seiber said. "When I think about him, all I can see is that smile. This has been really hard."

The skeptics, though, were right about the marriage.

"She was dating other men, and I didn't know it for a while. ... I guess love has a blind eye," Seiber said, sitting on the porch of his Payette home.

They divorced in March 2006. Eight months later, Jenkins gave birth to a baby girl, RayLynn.

The father was Russell "Rusty" Ames, a truck driver and a high school friend of Jenkins' mother who began dating Jenkins after running into her at her folks' house one day.

"I've known Melissa her whole life," said Ames, now 49.

He said he's still a friend of Dori Jenkins' and said there's been a lot of family conflict over the years, particularly between the mother and her daughters.

"If one's not fighting with the other, then the other two are," he said. "You've got to be hating, or nobody's happy."

Ames said his relationship with Jenkins ran its course in a matter of months. Like Seiber, Ames felt she wasn't honest with him.

"Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie," he said.

A VALENTINE'S DAY LIFE-CHANGER

Sometime around when Ehrlick Jr. and Jenkins met in 2007, she discovered she was pregnant.

She was trying to end a relationship that she told Manwill and others was abusive, friends and court documents said. In January 2008, complications with her pregnancy left her hospitalized for weeks.

Ehrlick Jr. was with her every day, Ehrlick Sr. said. He "practically lived in that hospital room" with her, Ames said.

The baby boy, who was named Aidan, was born on Feb. 14, 2008. He wasn't Ehrlick Jr.'s child - according to Ames and other family members and friends. (Idaho birth certificates aren't public records for 100 years, and neither Jenkins nor Ehrlick would agree to an interview for this story.)

It's unknown whether Ehrlick Jr. knew all along or found out later, but every one of his family, friends and neighbors interviewed said the same thing: He treated that baby boy as his own.

Aidan was given Ehrlick's name, and Ehrlick Jr. is acknowledged in court documents as the father.

"When he met (Jenkins), he did a 180-degree turn in his life - to the best," Ehrlick Sr. said. "After the baby was born, it got a lot better. He got more honest with me. ... He was more adult."

A NEW ROLE: DAD

Outwardly, to many neighbors, family and friends, Ehrlick and Jenkins seemed like good parents - even after Jenkins pleaded guilty to fracturing her infant's skull in October 2008.

In interviews days before the two were arrested Tuesday night, several of the couple's closest neighbors at the Oak Park Village apartments praised Ehrlick as an easy-going "Mr. Mom," the one who always carried the baby and diaper bag.

"He was very good with the baby," said Sean Buffington, who lives upstairs from the couple.

"He made sure that baby had clean clothes," Ehrlick Sr. said. "He made sure that baby had food. He made sure the baby had diapers. He would not leave that boy more than two or three minutes because he'd worry about him."

Ehrlick Jr. would get "worked up" over a runny nose and make his father wash his hands before holding Aidan.

The son still relied on his father for financial support; Ehrlick Sr. gave them a car and a deposit for the apartment they shared and often handed over cash for rent, food, diapers, cigarettes and utility bills.

Still, Ehrlick Sr. said Aidan's presence inspired changes in his son. Instead of hanging out with his old cronies, Sundays meant barbecues and family gatherings at Ehrlick Sr.'s home near Bannock and 30th streets.

For big get-togethers, the family would bring Ehrlick Sr.'s wife and the kids' mother, Barbara, home from the care facility where she has lived since suffering strokes.

Justin Smith, Jenkins' cousin who lived with her family for a while and was "basically their adopted kid," said he never met Ehrlick Jr., but that he was called on two occasions when Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr. were fighting.

"When I showed up, I didn't see any signs," said Smith, who said he went to the apartment with Trish's husband, Kyle Burrill.

When the men offered to call the police, Jenkins turned them away.

A STRICT MOTHER

Jenkins worked while Ehrlick Jr. stayed home with Aidan and Robert, when the boy visited from his father's home in New Plymouth.

Carol Carrillo, another upstairs neighbor who became close friends with Jenkins, said she trusted them both with her children. She said the couple worked hard to get Aidan back after Jenkins was convicted of injuring him.

She said Jenkins was very concerned for the safety of both of their kids. Carrillo remembers Jenkins getting on someone's case when they tried to pick up Carrillo's kids with a car that didn't have enough seatbelts for all the children.

Carrillo said Jenkins was strict with Robert. The boy wasn't allowed to go beyond the playground behind their apartment building - if he did, he got grounded. He wouldn't go into Carrillo's apartment without first asking his mother's permission.

"I never saw them be mean to the kids," said her 12-year-old daughter, Jennifer. "I went to their house all the time."

But others described Jenkins as moody and quick to anger when children misbehaved.

"Melissa was mean to kids - they wore on her patience," said Seiber, her second husband.

If Jenkins was in a bad mood, Seiber said, he would just take Robert outside and play with him "until she calmed down." But Seiber said he never saw Melissa Jenkins be violent or hit Robert.

"There was times she'd smack Robert in the back of the head to get his attention - a gentle slap in the head. Like, 'Hey, pay attention to me, do what you're told,' " Ames said.

When Robert acted out, several people said, Jenkins sometimes forced him to sit on his hands or stand with his nose against the wall with his hands behind his back in a military stance. Jenkins also was known to punish her children and others in her care with cold showers.

Robert always seemed to be on "restriction," Ehrlick Sr. said.

"He would ask her for a glass of water," said Robbyn Ehrlick, Ehrlick Jr.'s 23-year-old niece. "She would say 'Go away, you are annoying me.' "

Ehrlick Sr. said he saw Jenkins once pick up her toddler daughter by one arm and "whip" her across her bottom.

"When I said something about it, she said 'it didn't hurt her because she was wearing a Pamper,' " Ehrlick Sr. said.

Buffington said he saw a hint of Robert's fear about getting in trouble when his dog got loose one day. Sadie, a pit bull, wiggled out of her collar and ran down the stairs, where Buffington caught her.

He was surprised when he looked up at Robert, who began shaking and crying.

"He said, 'Mom's going to be so mad ... I can't lose the dog,' " Buffington said.

AFTER ROBERT'S DISAPPEARANCE

When Maxwell, Jenkins' great-aunt, brought Trish Burrill to the Oak Park apartment early on the Sunday after Robert was reported missing, the sisters cried and hugged.

"They were sweet and kind to each other, as you'd expect sisters to be in a crisis like this," Maxwell said. "As soon as Trish left, Melissa took the attitude that she didn't want to be around Trish. Melissa clung to me and my girls."

"That created a rift," Maxwell said.

Shirley Earls, Maxwell's daughter, rallied members at two local LDS churches to help with the search. She noticed that Robert's dad, Charles Manwill, was "focused" and "very military," while Ehrlick was "a mess," "a complete puddle."

"Melissa was in between," she said.

On Tuesday, when Maxwell returned to Oak Park to help, she said Jenkins appeared medicated and calm. She was ready to pursue every lead to find the boy.

"Danny was sobbing uncontrollably," Maxwell said. "He greeted me at the door and soaked my shirt with his tears.

"I said, 'Danny, are you getting any medical attention?' He said he didn't have any money."

Maxwell took him to a doctor's office, and he was prescribed medications. In the car, she said, he seemed "very, very sorrowful."

But by the next night, Maxwell said, it seemed, Ehrlick and Jenkins weren't comforting each other or even speaking.

"Danny was just walking the streets and didn't know where to go. He said he didn't know where to go or what to do," Maxwell said.

Ultimately, he went to stay with his father, Ehrlick Sr. said. Jenkins had been staying, off and on, with her sister, Trish, Kyle Burrill said.

An Oak Park Village neighbor said Jenkins' family came to retrieve her things from their apartment on Sunday, after Robert's funeral. Ehrlick Jr.'s belongings are still there.

Such a sad story. I am glad they are charged, but I have to wonder why he was even allowed to visit his mom. What kind of joke is giving someone who fractures their infant's scull probation? This could have been prevented had she just been kept away from little Robert....

Day 3 of the search-Melissa Scott Jenkins, left, and Daniel Edward Ehrlick Jr. appear together July 27 as Boise police called for public help in the search for 8-year-old Robert Manwill. Ehrlick attended only one more of the daily briefings, where family members often joined police.
271-0819_Local_manwill_file_use.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.jpg

^^^ The picture above just says it all in both of thier faces dosen't it? :furious:

Timeline of suspects in Robert Manwill’s death
Published: 08/19/09
<snipped>

Daniel Ehrlick Jr. spends the first of several stints in prison. He has been convicted of burglary, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia.

JUNE 2001

Melissa Jenkins' first son, Robert, is born. A month later, Jenkins marries his dad, Charles Lee Manwill. They divorce about a year later.

MAY 2003

Jenkins is married again, this time to Frank Seiber. They divorce in 2006.

NOVEMBER 2006

Jenkins' second child, RayLynn Scott Ames, is born. The girl's father, Russell Ames, and Jenkins never marry.

Jenkins meets Ehrlick Jr. at a poker game, according to family and friends.

JANUARY 2008

Jenkins ends up in a hospital with pregnancy complications and asks Charles Manwill to take custody of Robert.

FEBRUARY 2008

Jenkins has another son, Aidan.

OCTOBER 2008

Aidan's skull is fractured. He is put into the custody of Idaho Health and Welfare. Five months later, Jenkins pleads guilty to a misdemeanor charge of injury to a child and is sentenced to 29 days of work release, fined $75.50 and put on probation through March 2011. According to court records, she "did willfully inflict" the wound by "striking the child's head on a surface." By summer 2009, Aidan is back with Jenkins and Ehrlick. He has since been put back into state custody, according to family and friends.

JULY 24, 2009

10:11 p.m. Robert is reported missing from the Oak Park Village apartment complex near Vista Avenue, launching a massive search.

JULY 27, 2009

Robert's family - including Jenkins and her boyfriend, Ehrlick Jr. - attend a press conference calling for help.

JULY 30, 2009

A forensics team searches the apartment where Robert was staying with his mother and Ehrlick Jr. They remove items and tow a vehicle.

JULY 31, 2009

An organized search brings out an estimated 2,300 volunteers.

Police report that they have evidence indicating Robert may have been injured or could be a "victim of a tragic event."

Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center confirms that Ehrlick Jr. had been admitted and released from the hospital. He was treated for mental issues, according to a family member.

That night, investigators search a house and dig up its backyard on the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue. Resident Evan Wallis said he knows Robert's family but doesn't know why police are searching. He tells police someone stole his Chevy Suburban on July 22.

AUG. 3, 2009

A boy's body is found in the New York Canal near Cloverdale Road in southern Ada County. In contrast with previous press updates, Robert's family does not attend this news conference.

AUG. 5, 2009

Dental records confirm that the body is Robert's. Boise police say the autopsy showed Robert's death was "not an accident" and say they are beginning a homicide investigation.

AUG. 18, 2009

Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr. are indicted by a grand jury on a charge of first-degree murder in connection with Robert's death.

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/robertmanwill/story/869931.html

Such a sad story. I am glad they are charged, but I have to wonder why he was even allowed to visit his mom. What kind of joke is giving someone who fractures their infant's scull probation? This could have been prevented had she just been kept away from little Robert....

This is just MOO, but I think everyone around this lil boy failed him. Yes, even Dad. I just think sooo many bad choices were made. He doesn't seem to have a stellar record where choices are concerned. Bad luck maybe or bad choices? who knows. I figured earlier that he didn't know about the skull fracturing as I doubt she would call the ex to let him know what is going on. So I thought that explained him allowing visitation with her.

But CM sure as hell knew about it by the time it hit the press. YET he still stood with her at pressers. I can't wrap my brain around that. He lost his son and at the funeral he can't bring himself to comfort his "motherless" son. Where are the normal parental instincts.

He only took custody of Robert when MJ requested it because she was at the hospital and then only after Trish refused ?!?! Why should his son go to his aunt and not his father?

He dated MJ's sister first? WTH is that. He would have had no trouble having supervised visitation ordered with her conviction on the baby. He didn't bother.

I get the feeling that Robert was a nuisance to so many people, even Dad. you have all said it, but that website and even Dad's letter to son, seemed to bring up that he was "difficult." I've known mothers who lost sons and I don't remember a single even remotely similar memory being uttered. A mother who lost her child will naturally "deify" her baby. He will suddenly be the perfect child.

He might not be a monster, but he sure isn't going to win any father of the year prizes in my book.

I won't even talk about how the govt. agencies failed Robert. Robert was too close to too many sickos...that's my opinion. I think people around him were utterly lazy in every respect. This is MOO, hopefully I don't offend.

Where is the little girl? RayLynne?

Maybe I missed something. Someone help me understand. Why no mention of the child that was born and died in 2005? Melissa has had more children than the ones mentioned in the press right?

Maybe I missed something. Someone help me understand. Why no mention of the child that was born and died in 2005? Melissa has had more children than the ones mentioned in the press right?

I've been wondering the same thing. In light of the arrests and how thorough the article on the background of these people is, you would think they'd have dug that up. I wonder if death records are PR in Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487