GUILTY ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering the same thing. In light of the arrests and how thorough the article on the background of these people is, you would think they'd have dug that up. I wonder if death records are PR in Idaho.

I really want to know the circumstances surrounding the death of that baby.

Does anyone have any details on what's going on in court this morning? It should have started 45 minutes or so ago. I'm following the Couple killed on a date trial right now and bouncing back and forth.

Repeated acts of of blunt force trauma to head and abdomen. Robert died on or about July 24th.

Between June 9th-June 24, 2009 act of murder.
MJ Charges
Injuries of violent blunt harm to Robert's Head...Stomach...severe abuse bruising of arms, knees, hands etc. That DE conflicted upon Robert & added DE in hiding Robert & hid harm that was being done to Robert.

DE was the one conflicting emotional & physical abuse inflicted by him :furious:

:angel:

Sounds like Daniel repeatedly abused Robert and the "mom" knew it and did nothing. :furious:

Melissa is shaking her head as the judge says she knew about all this and that Daniel killed him (not exact wording of course).

I think that Daniel is probably the one who injured her other child too, but she took the fall. They are both guilty for Robert's abuse and death. When are these women going to stop standing by these abusive "men" at the expense of their children's lives???

Is Trisha in the court room I can't tell??? TIA

Wow, possibly as far back as June 9th? When is the last time someone saw this kid????

There must be a reason why he dosen't (DE) his charges read out loud....What the h*** did he do to Robert...:furious:

He's sniffling & crying for himself...he makes me sick to my stomach...

what she would have read must be preety bad if his lawyer didn't want his charges read like MJ's. Her's were bad enough....he's must be way worse. JMHO

I really want to know the circumstances surrounding the death of that baby.

She did meet DE until 2007 so I believe this may be his child only. She was already pregnant with baby Aiden when they met. I would love to know the circumstances involving that baby too though!

I am just pizzed and sad!!! How could you do that to this sweet, little boy?

3_62_073109_missingboy1.jpg

DE beat the boy over a length of time...
May the 2 of them both rot in h***...:furious:

ETA: My earlier posts weren't exact wording...not the best fast typer here.

Will they be tried together is unknown at this time.
The SA has been putting the case together against both of them for the last 3 weeks.

I was right that it was DE that murdered Robert & MJ helped to conceal the murder.
That must be why he has no bond hers is 2 million

Sept. 1st I think they just said is the next court hearing correct me if I caught that wrong.

I'll post the video asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members