GUILTY ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would she have penned the letter read at Robert's funeral if she were illiterate? But, I guess that would shed light on the origin of 'frolicking.'
I wonder just how illiterate she really is. :waitasec:

"Jenkins' Facebook page says she's a 1997 graduate of Meridian High School, but the district has no record of that. Boise School District records show she entered sixth grade at Koelsch Elementary and finished seventh grade at Fairmont Junior High. The district has no further record of her.
She has worked short stints in numerous clerical and manufacturing jobs - including at the Idaho Statesman's call center, the Boise Bingo Center, Scentsy and, most recently, Blackhawk Manufacturing."

http://www.idahostatesman.com/localnews/story/869934.html

The article earlier this morning alludes to her perhaps only having a 7th grade education. Now how does that happen? Mom I don't want to go to school at 11 and Mom says OK? Regardless she worked at a call center at the newspaper among other jobs so she had to be able to read somewhat.

I think the judge was being very careful in reading that indictment out loud especially if the attorney is claiming she is illiterate. For that reason they want to make sure that none of her rights are violated. If they hadn't read the indictment out loud and she said I understand what the indictment says.....then later on they claim she had no idea what the indictment said that is a big loophole!

This is the article which claimed there are no school records beyond her finishing the 7th grade.

Jenkins' Facebook page says she's a 1997 graduate of Meridian High School, but the district has no record of that. Boise School District records show she entered sixth grade at Koelsch Elementary and finished seventh grade at Fairmont Junior High. The district has no further record of her.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/869934.html

The article earlier this morning alludes to her perhaps only having a 7th grade education. Now how does that happen? Mom I don't want to go to school at 11 and Mom says OK? Regardless she worked at a call center at the newspaper among other jobs so she had to be able to read somewhat.

I think the judge was being very careful in reading that indictment out loud especially if the attorney is claiming she is illiterate. For that reason they want to make sure that none of her rights are violated. If they hadn't read the indictment out loud and she said I understand what the indictment says.....then later on they claim she had no idea what the indictment said that is a big loophole!

This is the article which claimed there are no school records beyond her finishing the 7th grade.

Jenkins' Facebook page says she's a 1997 graduate of Meridian High School, but the district has no record of that. Boise School District records show she entered sixth grade at Koelsch Elementary and finished seventh grade at Fairmont Junior High. The district has no further record of her.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/869934.html
Looks like we were thinking the same thing at the same time! Even if that's the extent of her education, she certainly should be able to read and write. I also agree that the judge was being cautious based on the statements from the lawyer, but if the defendant has a problem with comprehending what she's reading it might be due to drug use? She also looks much older than her stated age. Just a thought. MOO

Looks like we were thinking the same thing at the same time! Even if that's the extent of her education, she certainly should be able to read and write. I also agree that the judge was being cautious based on the statements from the lawyer, but if the defendant has a problem with comprehending what she's reading it might be due to drug use? She also looks much older than her stated age. Just a thought. MOO

I agree she does look much older and has aged IMO tons since her last booking photo. She has lived a hard life and it probably does have to do with drugs IMO.

I think most of us knew it was them.I have been crying since reading these pages. I'm sure MJ. is afraid of DE. but I cant help thinking she could have ran out fo help.DE might have stopped beating the boy to go after her.I guess what I am saying is she is just as guilty as he is and deserves death also.If she is ever given a sentence where she will be out before turning 50 she should be "spayed" I know that is not the word but she is lower than an animal which protects their young.I will pray. Dear God please see to it they both die for this tragedy.I also pray while they are in prison someone beats the living chit out of both.I am fuming.:furious:such a beautiful child,full of love.May the Angels be playing ball with him now.:praying:

I think most of us knew it was them.I have been crying since reading these pages. I'm sure MJ. is afraid of DE. but I cant help thinking she could have ran out fo help.DE might have stopped beating the boy to go after her.I guess what I am saying is she is just as guilty as he is and deserves death also.If she is ever given a sentence where she will be out before turning 50 she should be "spayed" I know that is not the word but she is lower than an animal which protects their young.I will pray. Dear God please see to it they both die for this tragedy.I also pray while they are in prison someone beats the living chit out of both.I am fuming.:furious:such a beautiful child,full of love.May the Angels be playing ball with him now.:praying:

My thoughts and feeling also. I'm heartbroken my stomach sick. I can feel my BP through the roof tonight and it is probably good there was no information leaked because the people in that City must be as outraged as us!

JVM's "Issues" 2nd airing is starting now on HLN.

Nancy Grace didn't have anything on Robert tonight.

Most of us had this figured out, but not such a gruesome death.
This woman is NO MOTHER!
NO CHILD should NEVER be NEAR her!
and her no good rotten boyfriend.
Why do women let boyfriends rule their lives or touch their children?
WHY!
Robert had a sad life, terrible death and my prayers are that he now has a beautiful afterlife. MOO

I've been sitting here thinking that if Melissa doesn't get the DP then she'll have a very, very long time to think about her crimes, and I hope her conscience (if she has one, which I doubt) eats her alive.

I honestly do not believe DE caused all of the injuries to this child. I can see the hate in this woman's eyes. She hurt him too.

..."torturing and beating over time..." :mad: "...hid his bruises..." :furious: Wth kind of "mother" allows this? What abusive "man" is worth this? I'm disgusted. And grateful this can no longer use poor Robert as a punching bag to inflict his anger on... nor she stand idly by and watch. :steamed:

With love for Robert... God bless you little man, you are safe now in heaven where there is no more fear, terror, or pain. JMO

:parrot:

I read those indictments and literally got ill. I have had to care at the funeral home for these precious forgotten children. I feel strongly about there being a God in Heaven and that he does take these children from the animals. But at times I wonder why they have to suffer for so long first? Many times it saves the other children in the family when one dies. But it doesn't make it right! The people being paid to protect these children need to get it right! And if they are not sure then don't place the child back in the home! I have cried lots of tears for our abused babies here. I always say a prayer and perform the sign of the cross on their little foreheards. I'm afraid if I don't no one will. But this indictment made me physically sick. I can't stop thinking about cabinets being removed from the house and what that means, I need to stop. What kind of monster can do this and what kind of monster egg carrier would allow it to happen repeatedly? My blood pressure is through the roof and I swear I could personally hurt these two and that is an emotion I don't generally have. I'll stop there before I get booted. I'm so sad, very very sad and outraged. The judge and the social workers who allowed them unsupervised care of children should pay a price...she is illiterate? Now she is claiming illiterate? So many people in the article in the Statesman spoke of things they witnessed.....Why are you telling the newspaper now? What happened to stepping up to the plate and protecting our babies? Dear Robert fly.....Little Angel.

grandmaj, you are absolutely not alone in feeling this way, I'm right there with ya.

I honestly do not believe DE caused all of the injuries to this child. I can see the hate in this woman's eyes. She hurt him too.
She appears moreso than he does. I see a cold, evil, vacant stare in her mugshot ~ like nothing is there. MOO

Oh I sure hope she doesn't make a plea deal that would allow her to ever get out of prison. :mad: MOO

After reading the comment section of the Statesman's latest article I truly don't think Melissa would last long if she was ever released. I think even good ole Auntie Trish may have to move somewhere very far away from Idaho (if she's not somehow implicated and arrested in this also)

After reading the comment section of the Statesman's latest article I truly don't think Melissa would last long if she was ever released. I think even good ole Auntie Trish may have to move somewhere very far away from Idaho (if she's not somehow implicated and arrested in this also)
You might be right! Doesn't ID also have lot of "militia types"? (I don't mean to be offensive at all, just don't know how else to word it!)

How would she have penned the letter read at Robert's funeral if she were illiterate? But, I guess that would shed light on the origin of 'frolicking.'

-------------------------------
Hi, she's on FaceBook?:confused:

-------------------------------
Hi, she's on FaceBook?:confused:
That's what the article says! It's almost laughable since she doesn't seem to quite fit the "profile" of somebody who would be on a "face-book". :D I don't have one so no way of me checking!

You might be right! Doesn't ID also have lot of "militia types"? (I don't mean to be offensive at all, just don't know how else to word it!)

I read things such as "Frontier Justice" and "razor blades and salt"...One person said if they win the powerball tonight they will pay Melissa's bail, therefore no trial necessary.

(I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, I'm just quoting what the locals there are saying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor