Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did the other guy leave the area?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's what I suspect happened. IF he left Idaho the Feds could pick him up. OR if he had other outstanding warrants in other states the Feds could have picked him up for those and then found evidence linking him to Bo's murder. All just speculation though.

Just speculating but maybe the federal charges have something to do with crossing State lines, since Post Falls & Hayden are right on the border of Washington and Idaho.

Is it possible that the second suspect is the one who used the bank ATM and the Federal charges could be due to that, such as identity theft?

Interesting comments on https://www.facebook.com/KHQLocalNews/posts/1332244083473778 under SC.

I know that per MSM, Bo's body was found in the CDA National Forest. These are public lands. Not sure about the shooting range. It may just be where people go to shoot and practice. I usually use the public lands north of this area. Those are public lands too and people can do a lot there, hunting during the proper season, camping, hiking, mushroom picking, ATVs, etc. and the logging trucks go up there too from time-to-time.

Interesting comments on https://www.facebook.com/KHQLocalNews/posts/1332244083473778 under SC.

I know that per MSM, Bo's body was found in the CDA National Forest. These are public lands. Not sure about the shooting range. It may just be where people go to shoot and practice. I usually use the public lands north of this area. Those are public lands too and people can do a lot there, hunting during the proper season, camping, hiking, mushroom picking, ATVs, etc. and the logging trucks go up there too from time-to-time.

Those comments have now been removed. Hope you all got to see them.

I too don't think the named guy by SM people is involved.

I see that DH was involved in local selling groups. DEH was selling tires and other household items on a public selling group. Gave me the creeps.

If this is the 2nd suspect, why only a $300 bond? Seems like he would've at least been witness to much more and the bond would be set higher, IMO. Also, the area BK was found is managed by the US Forest Service, so was the FBI involved from the finding of BK or was the 2nd suspect transferred to them only after he was apprehended?

I've done my bit of research on this and my take is the other person is not RT.have a look at the Kootenai county jail inmate list.there is a person there arrested on the 28/10/16 arrested earlier than DH.the earlier arrest has credit card and grand theft charges in my opinion the credit cards were atm card used and grand theft was the taking of the car.

New to the forum. Live 2 blocks from the Miles Ave address and have been closely following this case. Was perusing the inmate PDF all night Friday night to no avail. Got the low down Saturday morning on the DH arrest but wondering on the second guy. FB had the RT guy's name flying around like crazy with a pic. Whether he is involved, I don't know. My belief is that the 2nd guy is either on Federal probation or a Federal felon, thus giving the US Marshall's jurisdiction on apprehending and holding him. In North Idaho the Federal lockups for holds are either Bonner County which entails the town of Sandpoint 50 miles north, Shoshone county which entails the town of Wallace and Kellogg which is 30-40 miles east or Airway Heights which is a lockup west of Spokane. Those are the only spots that will hold people in Federal custody. Unfortunately for the inquiring mind it is nearly impossible to detect their location without some insider info. And until you make it to a BOP facility the BOP inmate locator is useless like the rest of the federal government. I agree that they will try to pit each other against the other and get some kind of info by leaning and lying their *advertiser censored* of to them to get them to rat each other out. That is how the Fed's roll and I agree with it wholeheartedly in ruthless murders like this. I hope they both throw each other under the bus and upgrade the charges to 1st degree which I believe will ultimately happen due to the habeas corpus that has been discussed previously. Glad I happenstance upon this site as it is quite entertaining and informative. BTW the shooting range is Forest Service land and is just a convenient spot that most sportsmen from this area know well. Hope I didn't offend anyone as that was not my intention but I have firm beliefs about certain things. Thanks for all the posts people.

If this is the 2nd suspect, why only a $300 bond? Seems like he would've at least been witness to much more and the bond would be set higher, IMO. Also, the area BK was found is managed by the US Forest Service, so was the FBI involved from the finding of BK or was the 2nd suspect transferred to them only after he was apprehended?

New to the forum. Live 2 blocks from the Miles Ave address and have been closely following this case. Was perusing the inmate PDF all night Friday night to no avail. Got the low down Saturday morning on the DH arrest but wondering on the second guy. FB had the RT guy's name flying around like crazy with a pic. Whether he is involved, I don't know. My belief is that the 2nd guy is either on Federal probation or a Federal felon, thus giving the US Marshall's jurisdiction on apprehending and holding him. In North Idaho the Federal lockups for holds are either Bonner County which entails the town of Sandpoint 50 miles north, Shoshone county which entails the town of Wallace and Kellogg which is 30-40 miles east or Airway Heights which is a lockup west of Spokane. Those are the only spots that will hold people in Federal custody. Unfortunately for the inquiring mind it is nearly impossible to detect their location without some insider info. And until you make it to a BOP facility the BOP inmate locator is useless like the rest of the federal government. I agree that they will try to pit each other against the other and get some kind of info by leaning and lying their *advertiser censored* of to them to get them to rat each other out. That is how the Fed's roll and I agree with it wholeheartedly in ruthless murders like this. I hope they both throw each other under the bus and upgrade the charges to 1st degree which I believe will ultimately happen due to the habeas corpus that has been discussed previously. Glad I happenstance upon this site as it is quite entertaining and informative. BTW the shooting range is Forest Service land and is just a convenient spot that most sportsmen from this area know well. Hope I didn't offend anyone as that was not my intention but I have firm beliefs about certain things. Thanks for all the posts people.

:welcome:

Amazing 1st post, jarbones! Thank you for the information. We have another case where Feds took custody of a perp and we were unable to locate what jail he was in, so your information makes a lot of sense and explains that case for me, too.

:welcome:

Amazing 1st post, jarbones! Thank you for the information. We have another case where Feds took custody of a perp and we were unable to locate what jail he was in, so your information makes a lot of sense and explains that case for me, too.
Jarbones,

I agree with perfectingpink amazing first post and Welcome to Websleuths.

Along with everyone else I am so thankful that the monsters who did this heinous, horrible act have been arrested.

Sending prayers of love and healing to family and friends who loved Bo. Bo will forever be a shining light in your hearts.

So grateful to law enforcement who were all so determined and focused to solve this.

Thankful to hear of the love and dedication of this small community with the tips and help that came in. This case touched so many hearts. I know it touched mine.

Welcome jarbone and hey neighbor......glad you joined us here. I live just a few miles west of you in Spokane Valley.

EH? Is that another one?
I meant D.H. or D.E.H. Sorry about the EH and for once I forget my dots. This was the dude arrested at B.K. and the house that was being searched Friday night.

There is another thing I am grateful for in this case.

I noticed when I was getting gas the other day that I noticed the attendant's eyes and immediately compared them to the man's in the video at the atm. Now
if I did that - I wonder if Bo's wonderful family and friends would start noticing eyes and wonder to themselves whether they were looking at their loved one's
murderer.

I can only imagine how many times Bo's loved ones looked at those cold eyes in that atm video to see whether they could recognize the monster.

Now that he has been captured, Bo's family never needs to look at strangers' eyes and wonder. I know that this is a small thing but it is a wee bit of a relief for them.

Yes he is. http://www.bonnerso.org/rpjlcil.x4.pdf

It doesn't show any details. I can't believe we are still playing 'Guess the 2nd guy'

What's going on?

There are a few options that could be happening given he or she was arrested hours before Hutto by the Feds. I think we should know more tomorrow when the courts open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Feds wouldn't pick him up just for leaving the state, the investigating agency would have the judge sign an arrest warrant and if they found out where he was, they would call local police to pick him up and then have him extradited. Maybe he is a felon and has a fire arm history. Or he has a fed case.

That's what I suspect happened. IF he left Idaho the Feds could pick him up. OR if he had other outstanding warrants in other states the Feds could have picked him up for those and then found evidence linking him to Bo's murder. All just speculation though.

There's an interesting comment by a JP on this post about where Federal detainees are housed. The person he names is on the inmate roster list in Bonner County.

https://www.facebook.com/KHQLocalNews/posts/1332207463477440

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The person mentioned is listed on Vinelink as "holding" on a Felony warrant in Bonner County

On the Idaho Repository it shows quite a history of burglary, robbery, grand theft, eluding, from 2009 that this person still owes fines for. I think this would be enough to hold someone while they are investigating charges in this case.

idcourts.us

Welcome to WS! It's nice to have a local from Hayden in here. Very informative post!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cokie
Back