Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Point 1

My guess would be that during the initial appearance of suspect #2, (the unknown suspect), his lawyer asked that all records be sealed to insure his client was guaranteed a fair trail. Some judge was dumb enough to sign off on it and the prosecutor apparently didn't object, so sealed it was. That may be the main reason why they aren't identifying suspect #2, legal gamesmanship being perpetrated inside of a kangaroo court. There really isn't any good reason why this person hasn't been identified, which includes gender, age, and the extent involved.

Point 2

We all know that the timeline seems pretty funky and confusing. Bo leaves at 7 p.m.----first ATM robbed at 8:34 p.m. Now that I've watched the ridiculous procedures that have been put into play by the "system", I have no doubt that the two perpetrators most likely went on a spending spree with Bo's money. We've only heard about one debit card and pin #, but they may have stolen numerous cards from him and used them elsewhere. I imagine the two videos that were put out for the public to see are the tip of the iceberg, and that a huge amount of electronic evidence as well as video footage has been suppressed and hidden from public view. If the people in charge will hide the name of the suspect of all things, then the sky is the limit on what other information they will suppress and keep under wraps, which would include all of the places these two pukes may have gone in an attempt to buy things and purchase things using Bo's cards. If that additional information was known, then the timeline would most likely make perfect sense and their movements that day would be easy to track. We aren't going to hear about or see that evidence for a long time though, so do the best you can to piece it together with what we do have.

Hmm.... spending spree might have continued after the car was torched, not necessarily within the timeline of 7pm to finding the car.

jmo

I am very sorry for your family's loss and pray for quick resolution so the unsurmountable healing can begin. I agree the timeline for #2 is extremely tight, but IMO I can't imagine even the dumbest of crooks murdering BK before knowing whether the pin he gave was indeed valid. Someone noted earlier that they saw movement in the backseat of the ATM footage and if so, it would have to indicate the presence of BK being alive at the time or the involvement of a 3rd party. Do you know if the location where BK was found is accessible by truck? If so, I don't know that we can eliminate the possibility of BK being murdered on the way to the shooting range, thus requiring less time for the act and walking to the location where he was found. It still appears they would've had time to go by DH's residence after the 2nd ATM draw to pick up a vehicle, although it is rumored that DH did not own a car, but perhaps his roommate did. Just speculating. Even though the perps wore gloves, they could've still left DNA in the truck, causing them to torch it? But how do we know it wasn't BK's DNA (death) they were trying to burn? Hopefully someone with legal experience can chime in. But also wondering if DH was the trigger man? Could he be charged with 2nd degree murder for being accessory to the crime or because the person in federal custody has fingered him? What if the person in federal custody was the trigger man? Would it be considered a federal crime because he was held hostage during the robbery? Or did the 2nd perp have outstanding warrants in other states which would involve the feds? I honestly don't know, just trying to consider all possible scenarios. JMO

- I agree that timeline #2 is very tight, which is why I found it hard to believe that this was random if that was the sequence of events. But maybe the money was just an afterthought, and this was all just the product of a couple of lunatics becoming murderous after a road rage incident? Maybe they happened to get Bo's correct PIN out of him before they murdered him, went to see if it worked, and then hit the second ATM when it did in fact work? I can see this being the case if this was truly a blind rage incident.

- The Hayden Creek Shooting area is accessible by any vehicle. It's a dirt road, but it's well-maintained. Bo's body was supposedly found by the road about 1/8 of a mile before the shooting range. In various pieces of news coverage of yesterday's hearing, it was alleged that Hutto killed Bo with a handgun. So while it would make sense that they would want to burn the truck if they had murdered Bo inside of it, I doubt they shot him with a gun inside of the truck while driving, but they may have shot him in the truck when they were already at the shooting range (less evidence to recover), in which case it wouldn't really affect the timeline.

- David Hutto is the one they are charging with the murder, the other individual is being held "on related charges". One news story went as far to say that it was Hutto who was seen in the ATM footage.

The local papers refer to Mr.Kirk as a Post Falls resident. In one atm video a red car pulls up right after the preps in Kirk's truck. The red car in video is being sought even though a transaction occured. LE could easily obtain info from transaction. In video it appears red car does not begin transaction by inserting a card nor does it appear preps in Kirk truck removed card after last transaction. Police were also seeking info on red car seen at shooting range. A third suspect?

The local papers refer to Mr.Kirk as a Post Falls resident. In one atm video a red car pulls up right after the preps in Kirk's truck. The red car in video is being sought even though a transaction occured. LE could easily obtain info from transaction. In video it appears red car does not begin transaction by inserting a card nor does it appear preps in Kirk truck removed card after last transaction. Police were also seeking info on red car seen at shooting range. A third suspect?

The paper probably just made a typo; Bo definitely lived in CDA.

That red car has been an interesting part of this story as well. Initially, it seemed to me that the suspects in Bo's truck left the ATM very quickly the second that the red car pulled behind them, which might suggest that they didn't know that vehicle and didn't want to be seen. I've also heard from somebody I know that supposedly knows the driver of the red car in the ATM video that he's already spoken with LE. The red car that they're seeking from the shooting range must be a different one.

Also, KCSO stated in a press release on the 29th that they are "confident" that there are no other suspects outstanding.

Can I just say that this is an infuriatingly bizarre case? Assuming that many of you follow all sorts of cases all over the country, have you ever seen anything like this?

I had thought that about them not taking the card but I rewatched the video a few days ago and I am pretty sure they did take the card. I could be wrong.

I do wonder with the ad of the TV saying sold if it was never paid for and picked up. The perps had waited all day that cash and maybe left in #2 car to go to BK or wherever...already mad and the sight of Bo on the road leaving his medical related job was just enough for them to rage on him?
Am I getting way too far off track?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think its possible they needed cash for drugs.. either they owed someone and had to pay up, or they were dope sick or jonesing. maybe they did get pissed for one reason or another behind road rage but im thinking they were already pissed and on edge for dope related reasons.

I had thought that about them not taking the card but I rewatched the video a few days ago and I am pretty sure they did take the card. I could be wrong.

I do wonder with the ad of the TV saying sold if it was never paid for and picked up. The perps had waited all day that cash and maybe left in #2 car to go to BK or wherever...already mad and the sight of Bo on the road leaving his medical related job was just enough for them to rage on him?

Sent from my SM

Hmm.... spending spree might have continued after the car was torched, not necessarily within the timeline of 7pm to finding the car.

jmo

That's right. And now that they have both subjects identified, tracking their movements before, during, and after the murder will be much easier. They may have even gone back to the ATM the next day, and the day after that, to withdraw even more money. They may have used his credit cards in numerous places that didn't have cameras. We don't know, and we aren't going to know for a long long time, so it appears.

I think its possible they needed cash for drugs.. either they owed someone and had to pay up, or they were dope sick or jonesing. maybe they did get pissed for one reason or another behind road rage but im thinking they were already pissed and on edge for dope related reasons.

Sent from my SM
Oh I am sure the drugs were definitely the reason this all started ...maybe needed their fix but no cash.

Now they can sit in jail without their drugs and realize what a they are for doing what they did!

The paper probably just made a typo; Bo definitely lived in CDA.

That red car has been an interesting part of this story as well. Initially, it seemed to me that the suspects in Bo's truck left the ATM very quickly the second that the red car pulled behind them, which might suggest that they didn't know that vehicle and didn't want to be seen. I've also heard from somebody I know that supposedly knows the driver of the red car in the ATM video that he's already spoken with LE. The red car that they're seeking from the shooting range must be a different one.

Also, KCSO stated in a press release on the 29th that they are "confident" that there are no other suspects outstanding.

Can I just say that this is an infuriatingly bizarre case? Assuming that many of you follow all sorts of cases all over the country, have you ever seen anything like this?

Every case, imo, has it's own personality.

This case is a good one in the sense that the perps were caught quickly. Many cases go months unsolved - others remain unsolved for longer or forever. Missing person cases that go unsolved are the hardest - I hate thinking of someone left out in the elements indefinitely. I'm glad that didn't happen to Bo.

Some cases are in locales where LE is open and communicative. Othertimes, LE is tight-lipped, whether it's because that is their style or because of particulars of the individual case require them to hold cards closely to their chest.

In my observations, things that seem strange with an investigation oftentimes make sense later, once we know more facts. Then again, sometimes they remain strange.

So, in other words, I have no sure guesses on what is happening!

jmo

In my observations, things that seem strange with an investigation oftentimes make sense later, once we know more facts. Then again, sometimes they remain strange.

I sure hope they will make sense here. I hope that, like steelman has said, that LE has WAY more details and evidence than they're letting on.

Here's something outside of the box.

What if - Bo had gone to this sale - maybe at lunchhour that day. What if he mentioned to Hutto that it looked like everything was stolen goods and maybe
someone should notify the police.

Is it possible that he was followed out of work that night to stop Bo from telling?

I know this is way out there but I just can't believe the road rage scenerio. It seems fabricated and seems to minimize the situation by removing the possibility
of premeditation.

Just my thoughts...

Sending a warm welcome to our new posters. Thank you so much for your insightful and compassionate posts.
You are greatly appreciated. :thewave:

RSBM

5 days ago they say they know it was not random, spur of the moment, but now it was random?

So bizarre

I don't get the random bit.

Who has gloves like that handy to hide fingerprints? Who can torch a car in a random moment of road rage?

jmo

A couple things that I can clarify here (and one piece of info that is a further mystery):

- Bo lived in Coeur d' Alene, not Post Falls or Hayden.

- Bo wouldn't buy a used TV; he wasn't even a member of that FB group. They had no use for another TV. But what I think Hutto's post in that group does reveal (especially with him saying that he needed to pay for medications) is that he was in need of money that day. If Bo intended to drive all the way up to Hayden after work to buy a TV, his family wouldn't have expected him to be home at 7:20 pm.

- Bo's son said that the media was not allowed in the hearing yesterday, and that "anything we hear is just speculation". He named KREM 2 News specifically as a media outlet that was "not helping". He said that the case was sealed "because they're still investigating". If this is the case, then how did news outlets acquire footage from inside the hearing, where the prosecutor can be heard asking for a bail amount and summarizing what she thinks Hutto did? And there have been multiple interviews with law enforcement, not just the media, that have confirmed the fact that Hutto was being alleged by prosecutors to have murdered Bo in an act of road rage.

- One thing that I missed before. In the hearing, the prosecutor says that Hutto "took steps to cover up the killing", including "purchasing gasoline" to torch the truck. The way that she said this, using the word "purchase", leads me to assume that they have proof (financially or maybe even surveillance footage) of Hutto purchasing gasoline that evening after the initial kidnapping took place (maybe even with Bo's ATM card), and that's an indication to them that this wasn't planned.

Thoughts?

:wagon: I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sorry that Bo's murder is what brought you here but I'm glad you are here. You have some great info. Please consider becoming a verified insider for Bo's case: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

I don't get the random bit.

Who has gloves like that handy to hide fingerprints? Who can torch a car in a random moment of road rage?

jmo

And how does a person who randomly kills someone in a fit of road rage then have the patience to steal their debit card, dress up in clothes to disguise themselves and go through two ATM's, then go buy gasoline, drive the truck someplace and torch it. That's not road rage. That's premeditated, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back