Identity Theft ...Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The problem wasn't that they didn't black out the SSNs, the problem is that they didn't black them out well enough. Anyone with eyes could still see the numbers. They needed to use white-out to cover them up, not a black marker.

I wonder if she's going to claim that part of her credit card debt mentioned at the bond hearing is due to identity theft. This family just can't seem to take responsibility for ANYTHING!!!!!!!

I doubt very much if this is the first time "someone" has used Cindy's name to open credit card accounts etc.
These people have serious financial problems and they should take a look at their own daughter for a reason why.
MO, Cindy has been bailing Casey out for years. Or Casey has been bailing herself out using Cindy's name.

Cindy, stop stalling and complaining and go look for your granddaughter!

Oh My, I have this sneaky feeling this is leading somewhere.....Just not sure where,yet.:shakehead:

Bull crap!!!
I did not know of any colleges offering a Masters in Manipulation & Deceit, however CA has one so I guess they do.

Cindy-your grand daughter was a sweet little girl and she does not deserve to be laying in an unmarked grave, or a dumpster or at the bottom of a lake. She depended on YOU for protection, and now, when it is all said and done, why don't you STAND UP and go and join the search for your beloved Caylee and bring her home. She at LEAST deserves THAT MUCH from you in the end of her days.

I was reading the 400+ documents last week, and I could clearly see all social security numbers for every poor sap who came in contact with that b1t@@. I said to my husband - the poor guy who repaired Tony's SUV in Longwood - his SSN, DL #, phone number, address, etc. - LISTED PLAIN AS DAY!!!! I would be PISSED. Then there were places where "protected" information was marked out with a sharpie before it was scanned to the PDF - you can STILL SEE THE SSN UNDER THE BLACK SHARPIE MARK!!!

hmmm, I cant understand how they could even get a credit card with credit like that???

WHY CANT CASEY JUST TELL US WHAT HAPPENED, Put all this to rest. Shes gonna be serving time anyway in the big house for fraud charges and lying. Atleast 7 years or more.

Cindy-your grand daughter was a sweet little girl and she does not deserve to be laying in an unmarked grave, or a dumpster or at the bottom of a lake. She depended on YOU for protection, and now, when it is all said and done, why don't you STAND UP and go and join the search for your beloved Caylee and bring her home. She at LEAST deserves THAT MUCH from you in the end of her days.

I am sure that this is just another attempt to make LE look bad. This woman has a less sympathy from me as every day goes by. Perhaps it is all that guilt she feels. IF she had allowed KC to put the child up for an open adoption where she could still see her, she would probably still have her Caylee and she knows it. I would feel guilty...but I am from this planet, so it is hard to say.

I downloaded the docs from the Orlando Sentinel when they were first available. I was really shocked to see the ssn's, address, etc. Nothing was blacked out, whited out, crossed out, etc. Not just the Anthony's, but the other witnesses as well. Did anyone else notice that? Later on, some things were blacked out.

I don't know about everyone else, but if MY grand daughter were missing and presumed dead, THE last thing on the planet I would be worried about is identity theft...Is she kidding? GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE Cindy!

I think this case has taken disturbing turns....by the public. She is a victim guys. How can we say with uncertainty HOW WE WOULD REACT. I am speaking from a bit of experience. What we would think we would do in that moment and what we do are two different things. This little girl is precious to her. When she does not get to hold on to the hope she is alive, she is going to be shattered. Come on guys. Compassion :( Identify theft was insult to injury. She made a trip down there she did not state she was pulling back her resources from searching for Caylee.

I am thinking along the same line. This could be another attempt by Cindy to cover for some of Casey's alleged thefts.

Several weeks ago, someone suggested Casey took out lines of credit under Cindy's name and was pulling the statements in the mail before G & C saw them. If she was capable of ripping off her gps account, I think she is capable of taking out credit in her mother's name. jmo

I would agree with this theory. If it was about the SS# in the docs I think she would have talked to the reporters to tell them how incompetent this whole investigation has been. It makes LE (and court) look bad and takes the focus off of Casey a bit more.

She's trying to throw everyone off the focus of being very close to finding Caylee's body.

My guess is that this has happened and Cindy is not the only one mentioned in the documents that it has happened to. Those documents were redacted extremely poorly. They showed everyone's SS#s, addresses, dobs, phone #s, etc. I actually tried to email WDTV and a couple of other sites that posted them. The news stations took them down, but a few other sites did not. This is all really disturbing. Even Cindy with all her antics does not deserve to have more people commit crimes against her.

Who in the world would want to steal Cindy Anthony's identity???

LOL this was my first thought too!! If you're gonna steal someone's identity.......um........yeah.......I wouldn't want any of the Anthony's identies!

You think? I don't. Just like how she wants everyone to STOP searching the woods and rush off to Texas.

I tell you guys she just keeps me surprised!!! I most likely if I were in her spot not be thinking about a identity theft I would be looking for Caylee!!!! And deal with this on a better day if at all. I have a couple of sayings that come to mind in all of this

1 I pick my battles, this does not seem one worth picking up save your energy for what is important.

2 I always maintain you are part of the problem or part of the solution, it seems Cindy is a big part of the problem as she offers only confusion.... jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back