Identity Theft ...Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess is that this has happened and Cindy is not the only one mentioned in the documents that it has happened to. Those documents were redacted extremely poorly. They showed everyone's SS#s, addresses, dobs, phone #s, etc. I actually tried to email WDTV and a couple of other sites that posted them. The news stations took them down, but a few other sites did not. This is all really disturbing. Even Cindy with all her antics does not deserve to have more people commit crimes against her.

I totally agree with you!!...it seems whether it is okay or not under the sunshine law, they should not have done this in this day and age... to that many people. Crazy!!! I feel for all who's personal information is listed.

I can tell you, as a mother of three, if any of my boys were missing - they could have my identity... I would be so focused on the search, we could go to war on our own soil, start life on mars, elect the first gay president... and I still would be looking for my child. Period.

Can we say BLAME SHIFT? That's all it is.

Her daughter is responsible for Caylee's disappearance/death and she blames the public.
Her daughter ruined her credit and she blames the State Attorney's Office.

Classic...

You think? I don't. Just like how she wants everyone to STOP searching the woods and rush off to Texas.

Yes, TexasEquusearch's home state... co ink y dink? I think not.

You think? I don't. Just like how she wants everyone to STOP searching the woods and rush off to Texas.

I do think so. I see it as a woman who 100% believe Caylee is alive. Whether Caylee being alive is be true or not. (I realize the latter is more probable) I do not think by looking at any of her actions she did not love this child as her own. In fact, maybe more then anyone else. I do not think she can handle hearing anything other then that she is alive. My heart breaks for her.

I can tell you, as a mother of three, if any of my boys were missing - they could have my identity... I would be so focused on the search, we could go to war on our own soil, start life on mars, elect the first gay president... and I still would be looking for my child. Period.

Yes! egg-zactly! I wouldn't care about anything but finding my child! No eating,sleeping, showering, worrying about my grass or my identity!! geez! :cursing:

I think this case has taken disturbing turns....by the public. She is a victim guys. How can we say with uncertainty HOW WE WOULD REACT. I am speaking from a bit of experience. What we would think we would do in that moment and what we do are two different things. This little girl is precious to her. When she does not get to hold on to the hope she is alive, she is going to be shattered. Come on guys. Compassion :( Identify theft was insult to injury. She made a trip down there she did not state she was pulling back her resources from searching for Caylee.

But, but.... she doesn't want anyone looking for Caylee...remember. :)

I know what I would do :( I would want them back with me with all of my being. But, I could not mentally handle the physical search. My husband could. My brothers could. I could not.

I can't imagine caring or worrying about someone stealing my identity if anyone in my family was missing. JMHO but seems like she is just waiting for the state of Fl to mess up & she'll file a lawsuit!

Hey Cindy since your info is so great about where Caylee is at why aren't you or the family out looking for her? Is George & Lee in Texas or PR????
Since you get all the phone calls why aren't you looking too?

[/B]

But, but.... she doesn't want anyone looking for Caylee...remember. :)

She wants her tips followed up on. It is kind of odd how they never did follow up on the tips. "oh no video from the plane" scratch head....okay guess it was a false lead.

But would you be trying to interfere with the search simply because you could not handle it? I would NOT. If I felt with my being one of my boys were alive - and I couldn't handle a "dead" search - I would let the searchers do their thing and I would focus my efforts elsewhere - but I certainly wouldn't be spending time at the Attorney General's office complaining about my identity.

Very good point!

It is kind of odd how they never did follow up on the tips.

According to CINDY they never follow up on the tips....

But would you be trying to interfere with the search simply because you could not handle it? I would NOT. If I felt with my being one of my boys were alive - and I couldn't handle a "dead" search - I would let the searchers do their thing and I would focus my efforts elsewhere - but I certainly wouldn't be spending time at the Attorney General's office complaining about my identity.

I would be upset if it felt like they were not listening to me. If my gut was telling me they were going in the wrong direction I would be upset. I would feel like they were gambling with my childs well being by not listening. Thank you for being so respectful of my feelings.

According to CINDY they never follow up on the tips....
This is true!
It is not documented either that any follow up was made. Yet we see follow ups to her employment records and other peices of evidence.

I believe that CinA creates some kind of "crisis" every time she feels threatened that ppl are searching and perhaps close to finding Caylee. If you look at LP and his crew...who were admittedly going to help search for Caylee after talking to CA (Ha!)...they're gone...and TES is getting the feeling that CinA doesn't want them there...Why? Because they might ACTUALLY find Caylee!! While the SS numbers being visible does provide someone with access- I agree that with their credit history being what it is- no one would get very far trying to use them.

I think this case has taken disturbing turns....by the public. She is a victim guys. How can we say with uncertainty HOW WE WOULD REACT. I am speaking from a bit of experience. What we would think we would do in that moment and what we do are two different things. This little girl is precious to her. When she does not get to hold on to the hope she is alive, she is going to be shattered. Come on guys. Compassion :( Identify theft was insult to injury. She made a trip down there she did not state she was pulling back her resources from searching for Caylee.

She's not searching for Caylee. In fact last night, I heard heard her discourage the only people who are actively searching for Caylee in an organized manner. She's just whining and complaining about other people should be searching, throwing out random, nonsensicle info, while neither she nor or her daughter will furnish any concrete basis from which a rational search could proceed. This woman is either delusional or a co-conspiritor IMO. The media must stop offering her a platform from which she spews this madness.

Cindy want the search to stop. It would be easier to fly all over the world after tips than to "Let go" of Caylee. Also, If they find Caylee dead it means two things for Cindy 1) The only thing in life that brought her joy anymore (Caylee) is never coming back.
2) Casey will be gone too. (and the realization that her daughter was capable of it)

She loses both her daughters...daughter and grandaughter.

I believe that CinA creates some kind of "crisis" every time she feels threatened that ppl are searching and perhaps close to finding Caylee. If you look at LP and his crew...who were admittedly going to help search for Caylee after talking to CA (Ha!)...they're gone...and TES is getting the feeling that CinA doesn't want them there...Why? Because they might ACTUALLY find Caylee!! While the SS numbers being visible does provide someone with access- I agree that with their credit history being what it is- no one would get very far trying to use them.

The family thrives on DRAAAAAMA

The media must stop offering her a platform from which she spews this madness.

respectfully snipped.

So true. They are vultures though IMO. Their actions in this have been despicable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back