If Only Kate Had Bigger *advertiser censored*!!!???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got that right ConcernedPerson. I honestly thought that was a joke.
She's not too bright is she? And to think she's a doctor. lol

People might be more sympathetic if she admitted it was wrong to leave three babies alone while she drank and partied, if she quit selling Maddie stuff, if she answered all the questions put to her by law enforcement, if she stopped telling big lies like the one about taking Cuddle Cat to work with her, if she hadn't gone off and left the twins in the creche every day after Maddie's disappearance, if she would quit changing the timeline and chronology of events for the night Maddie disappeared, if she spent as much time searching for Maddie as she does on jogging, if she hadn't been so incredibly cold and impersonal when asked what she would say to Maddie during an interview....

Is that enough? I could go on.

It's most certainly NOT Kate's looks that cause people to have little sympathy for her. It's the narcissistic attitude that makes her believe that people really care about her looks when her tiny daughter is missing and probably dead.

People might be more sympathetic if she admitted it was wrong to leave three babies alone while she drank and partied, if she quit selling Maddie stuff, if she answered all the questions put to her by law enforcement, if she stopped telling big lies like the one about taking Cuddle Cat to work with her, if she hadn't gone off and left the twins in the creche every day after Maddie's disappearance, if she would quit changing the timeline and chronology of events for the night Maddie disappeared, if she spent as much time searching for Maddie as she does on jogging, if she hadn't been so incredibly cold and impersonal when asked what she would say to Maddie during an interview....

Is that enough? I could go on.

It's most certainly NOT Kate's looks that cause people to have little sympathy for her. It's the narcissistic attitude that makes her believe that people really care about her looks when her tiny daughter is missing and probably dead.

Well said and put in perspective. I am sorry I made a joke about any of this as the truth is what you have outlined. I sincerely hope that Maddie is found soon and that justice will prevail for her.

I don't understand how her mother can say that Kate said, if she "weighed two stone more" she would get more sympathy, that Kate is being persecuted for her looks.

I thought the McCanns were still receiving boxes of supportive mail and constantly hearing from people (ones they know as well as strangers) how supported they are in their situation.

I should have extrapolated and explained that remark. I like to keep my posts short, and maybe not-so-sweet, but that's my style.

A few years ago all the big fashion models were into a style called "heroin chic". This did not mean they were all shooting or snorting .

It was a fashion, best represented by Kate Moss. If you GOOGLE Moss or her counterparts, you will see that Kate resembles these models in that she is unhealthily underweight, sunken eyes, sunken cheeks, no *advertiser censored*, zero butt, etc.

This is a look that thousands of young girls emulated, often leading to anorexia nervosa.

If I could post pics here, I would do a "separated at birth" of Kate Moss and Kate McCann.

That is what I meant.

She was so thin and fragile looking for awhile there, there were several comments in published articles from her friends that they were "very concerned" about her "fragile" state.

It's not saying she IS a heroin addict, to say that she looks physically so thin she does not look healthy.

I have yet to see anything said here that has not been topped in sheer horror by what someone has actually done to another human being in one of the crimes on these forums.

I think it her way of making this about her and not Maddie. The parents seem to need to get attention and this seems to be just another attempt at that. Kinda like Brittany running around with out underware. She just wants attention be it good or bad. That's one of the reasons I suspect the parents.

Kate's actions make me think she's hiding something, but her looks make me think that she could be on speed, be a big drinker, and even so regimented and obsessed with order that she is a nervous uptight wreck. However, she has nice highlights, hairdos,cute clothes, jewelry, very nice makeup, and there is nothing wrong with her boob size at all.

I should have extrapolated and explained that remark. I like to keep my posts short, and maybe not-so-sweet, but that's my style.

A few years ago all the big fashion models were into a style called "heroin chic". This did not mean they were all shooting or snorting .

It was a fashion, best represented by Kate Moss. If you GOOGLE Moss or her counterparts, you will see that Kate resembles these models in that she is unhealthily underweight, sunken eyes, sunken cheeks, no *advertiser censored*, zero butt, etc.

This is a look that thousands of young girls emulated, often leading to anorexia nervosa.

If I could post pics here, I would do a "separated at birth" of Kate Moss and Kate McCann.

That is what I meant.

I know who Kate Moss is but don't see the smiliarites you do, to me the two Kates look nothing alike.

I don't think Kate Mc looks unhealthy at all, to me she looks like a lady who cares about her appearance and works at keeping in shape.
Kate Moss on the other hand always looks sick and is definetly too skinny.

But that's the point, Desertpea. Kate McCann went immediately back to working at keeping in shape and caring about her appearance way too early after Madeleine disappeared, like the week after or so. It's just not normal to worry over how you look when your toddler daughter is missing.

The question in my mind was -- and still is -- "why do most sources (PJ, media, and public) believe that hers is the hand that Madeleine actually died by?"

I won't attempt to answer for anyone but myself, but I believe there was an accident, by Kate's hand, and together, K&G covered it up. I think this based on body language in the very first video interview they did with Skynews. In addition, according to my memory, Gerry must have said at least 3 times "we don't blame each other." I find that very odd.

The body language and interaction in that interview indicate to me that Kate knew what happened and that she was "going along with Gerry" in his recital of the events, even though she knew it was wrong. I honestly believe Kate wanted to tell the truth, whatever that truth might have been. Because of that, I believe she is the principal "player." If Gerry was the "principal" I believe Kate would have talked by know.

Again, I really think this was an accident that has gotten way out of control. But then there was the media and all that money. Less then two weeks to set up that "foundation" or whatever they call it. IIRC, they incorporated on May 14th! Eleven days after Maddie disappeared. If they truly did not know what happened to their daughter, they would have been too busy searching and too distraught (whether they showed it or not) to pull together that "campaign", get it incorporated and make sure there were provisions in the "bylaws" or whatever to insure that the family could use the funds for their living expenses.

And watch Kate when she is presented with the opportunity to speak to Maddie through the media. What does she say? Generally something like "Maddie knows I/we love her." She has yet to make a direct comment to her daughter. What does Gerry say? I don't know. Apparently, the media does not believe the father has anything to say to his child because they never give him the opportunity and he doesn't bother to steal it when he gets the chance.

And the cuddle cat - I really think Maddie's accident had something to do with that "blankity-blank" thing, and hence, Kate's obession with it.

Also, I respectfully disagree that stats show children are more often harmed by men when it comes to parental involvement. Generally, it is the mother.

I really don't care about K's *advertiser censored*, whether she crys in public, how she looks, when or if she jogs - none of that means anything to me. But I do care that she can't talk to her daughter, can't tell her daughter they are looking for her, that she could leave two innocent babies alone in a room upon discovering someone had just snatched the third one - when she knew instantly that Maddie had been "taken."

And I am quite puzzled by this whole mess! Two doctors leave very young children alone, night after night, one disappears, these very smart, fine upstanding doctors visit every country in Europe, except the one most of the "sightings" are in. The never ending BS in the newspapers, the constant spin on every utterance and the total lack of anything real. And the claims just boggle the mind! All 7 of the Tapas group involved, unbelievable. Hid the body for 25 days, unbelievable.

I do believe LE will crack the case and I do believe they will find Maddie. Hopefully, sooner than later. I am, at this point, very interested to see how this all comes out.

Salem

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/children.htm

Reports that of all murder victims under the age of 5, 81% of were killed by a male. Looking just at fathers versus mothers, it's 31% and 28% respectively. The numbers look close, but consider:

Mothers spend a lot more time with kids, and so have more opportunity (and more motive!) to kill. If mothers were as LIKELY to kill as fathers, then spending twice as much time with kids would lead to twice the number of murders by mothers. But, it doesn't. So mothers are less likely to kill. And this is just for kids under 5. The likelihood of death by father increases into the teen years.

The source below "Investigates the role of the father in roughly 75 percent of child homicide cases, a fact virtually ignored by the media"

http://www.pimagazine.com/books/child_homicide_parents_who_kill.html

Why must it be Gerry instead of Kate, or vice versa? What difference does it make - either one or both of them is lying, if they were involved in the disappearance, and that's a crime.

I never cared one thing about the way either Gerry of Kate "looked." It is the interviews and Gerry's blog that made me pause and take a closer look.

For instance, Kate made a statement in an interview:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article2836182.ece

As a couple, I think we're stronger than ever. We've got an equal partnership. We don't row, we've never rowed.

Kate really wanted people to know that as a family they never had a fight - or "row" as they would say in Britain.

I just don't believe her. When someone says that they never argue with their husband or children, they just aren't telling the truth, and I'm basing that on my own observations of real life, and my reading about crimes. She's glossing over their faults, and expecting us to believe that everything was "perfect" up until Maddie disappeared - it's not believable.

That's also the interview in which she says they are the "unuckiest people in the world." When you start blaming luck or fate for decisions that you actually made, that is just denial, and it rubs people the wrong way.

From what the McCanns have said, I could come up with a list of reasons why I suspect either parent. Gerry said so-and-so vs. Kate did that, for instance. But I have no doubt in my mind that BOTH parents know what happened and participated in covering up the crime.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/children.htm

Reports that of all murder victims under the age of 5, 81% of were killed by a male. Looking just at fathers versus mothers, it's 31% and 28% respectively. The numbers look close, but consider:

Mothers spend a lot more time with kids, and so have more opportunity (and more motive!) to kill. If mothers were as LIKELY to kill as fathers, then spending twice as much time with kids would lead to twice the number of murders by mothers. But, it doesn't. So mothers are less likely to kill. And this is just for kids under 5. The likelihood of death by father increases into the teen years.

The source below "Investigates the role of the father in roughly 75 percent of child homicide cases, a fact virtually ignored by the media"

http://www.pimagazine.com/books/child_homicide_parents_who_kill.html

This is completely off topic, but the stats got me thinking.... 81 percent are male, 23 percent of those males are not fathers and listed as acquaintences, however seperation of acquaintences through mom or dad. So often I read stories of mom's boyfriend and no mention of biological dad....

and on the note of Kates physical appearance, I fail to see how it has any relevence.

Actually, I disagree. I've posted 4-7 messages in the past few days proposing that Gerry acted alone (or at least without the knowlege of Kate), and not one person has agreed with me. In fact, only one person has even responded. That person then advanced some theories, all of them placing Kate at fault.

This would suggest that Gerry-at-fault theories just don't strike much of a chord. There might be rational/logical reasons for this, and I'm all ears. But if it's just based on Kate's inability to cry in public, then I just don't think that's enough.

In my view, the Gerry-only theory is in the lead when it comes to motive, means, opportunity, timing, plausibility, and (overwhelmingly) statistical likelihood. Breast size and ability to cry in public notwithstanding.

If I was told it was one of the parents, my first thought would be Gerry. I also think this case has a lot in common with the JonBenet Ramsey case here in the states, except a body was found, especially as far as bizarre behavior by the parents, and evidence that does not fit with an 'abductor' scenario.

As it turns out Cali it might just pay to care about your appearance when your child goes missing, if this forum is anything to go by, people here are condemning Kate and accusing her of murder based solely on how she looks and how she is acting.
How does anyone know how to behave when they have lost a child and are being accused of murder?
What's normal in a situation like that?

I find exercise helps my stress levels, maybe it helps Kate to cope.

Once again, DO NOT refer to the posters here. Discuss the CASE and NOT the POSTERS!!!!!!!!

I know who Kate Moss is but don't see the smiliarites you do, to me the two Kates look nothing alike.

I don't think Kate Mc looks unhealthy at all, to me she looks like a lady who cares about her appearance and works at keeping in shape.
Kate Moss on the other hand always looks sick and is definetly too skinny.

Kate Moss is a model who does drugs.

Can we get back on topic now?

... But I have no doubt in my mind that BOTH parents know what happened and participated in covering up the crime.

Why is that, exactly? What is the evidence for collusion? How would collusion be different from 'one lieing to the other?' Let's take a deeper look.

The favored scenario for McCanns-as-killers has it happening either right before dinner, when they were together, or earlier while Gerry was playing tennis. It would've been difficult for Kate, with 2 other kids on her hands and no access to a man with a car, to get rid of a body without Gerry knowing. So by these scenarios Gerry is either there at the time, or Kate HAS to confide in him when he returns to the apartment. These scenarios also require that the two of them trip lightly off to dinner and put on a pretense for 2 WHOLE HOURS before finally "finding Maddie missing".

Um ... If Madeleine died at 8 pm, then why did they wait so long? Wouldn't they have trumped up their abduction a lot earlier in the evening? Or are we expected to believe that Kate wanted to get in some good partying before pulling the rip cord?

Am I the only one who finds this not a credible account of things?

So ... is there any other non-abduction scenario to consider? Were there any other times that night when one parent was alone with Maddie? Well gosh and begora, there WAS: From 9 to 9:30 pm when Gerry was checking on Maddie, and might have had access to a man with a car (Russell O'Brien was also missing from the table for part of that time). This scenario doesn't require a 2-hour long acting job by both parents. In fact it doesn't require a acting job at all, for one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member